Pages:
Author

Topic: Binance vs Bitrex - page 7. (Read 7465 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 10
Transforming the Global Shipping Industry
January 07, 2018, 08:44:51 PM
Does Binance have deposits with fiat? IF yes, it's way better than bitterx
Activity: 210
Merit: 0
January 07, 2018, 08:37:53 PM
Hi
I just download binance exchange from play store and i feel that binance is better than bitrex,what is your opinion
Thanks Cheesy

Of course Binance is better. It is top 1 today. You also don't have to pay comission for Neo withdrawal. You can use BNB to lower your commission. They also launched ICO lab or smthg like this.
Activity: 448
Merit: 102
January 07, 2018, 08:34:16 PM
If you want to get benefited from the fork coins the binance is better otherwise bittrex is way more better than binance.
Activity: 870
Merit: 125
January 07, 2018, 08:28:49 PM
The crypto market is evolving. If the centralized exchanges doesn't offer cheaper fees and better user experience, people would start shifting towards other exchanges. Binance, Kucoin are the second generation exchanges.
Activity: 112
January 07, 2018, 08:26:07 PM
Binance vs Bittrex – A comparison
Let’s get the facts straight and compare these two exchanges one by one. Let’s do a battle by points.

Signup, Verification & Support
Signup is fast on both sites. However, the tiered verification is much more clear and easier to handle on Binance. Bittrex locked down my account, as I created one before, which I obviously forgot. I had my account on enhanced level, but they decided to lock it down, as my second older account (which totally forgot) was not verified at all – so they wanted me to verify this as well to reset the limitations. This can be tough nut, when the support answers only every third day and requests humiliating things like “take a photo of you, holding your ID with a paper that shows Bittrex written on it” – feels a bit like a fiverr job.  After 20 days the problem was solved by simply disabling the old account, but heck that support team didn’t make it easy.

BITTREX: 0 | BINANCE: 1
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
January 07, 2018, 08:12:40 PM
Anybody allowing new users right now?  I'm looking for a good exchange allowing new users...

Thanks!
Activity: 364
January 07, 2018, 08:11:34 PM
binance most new altcoin list while bittrex most list altcoin the old coin, I prefer binance because it looks good and there are applications on the smartphone so much easier.
Activity: 406
Merit: 103
January 07, 2018, 08:06:59 PM
I like both
binance is now the largest Crypto stock exchange with biggest volume in 24 hours
I downloaded binance apps in playstore and very easy to use
Activity: 301
Merit: 11
DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO
January 07, 2018, 07:55:16 PM
Binance and bittrex are almost the same what is like in binance it has a mobile app that you can use in trading too.
Activity: 286
Merit: 31
January 07, 2018, 07:49:25 PM
Hi
I just download binance exchange from play store and i feel that binance is better than bitrex,what is your opinion
Thanks Cheesy

I share your oppinion.
It is especially nice that binance credits you with many forks and sub coins.
E.g. for holding NEO you earn GAS, but not on Trex (as far as I know), while binance credits it.

Oke. You see good or not from it. It is oke because every person has own reference to say which one is better.
In general, i will say both exchanger are very good and i have no doubt if i use their service.
Activity: 322
Merit: 100
January 07, 2018, 07:41:23 PM
If it's better this seems too fast because bittrex is still very popular nowadays. But Binance is one of the big exchangers today, because the coin rate there is very expensive and many people trading there.
Activity: 518
January 07, 2018, 07:40:52 PM
Yap Binance is better than bittrex, when it comes to interface and easy to use. For newbie on trading, this platform is recommended. Definitely, Binance would become one of the top exchanges in the future.
Activity: 529
Merit: 251
The Future Of Work
January 07, 2018, 07:37:14 PM
Binance will be the top 1 exchange in my opinion. They are doing good job by adding many coins and giving to the traders an opportunities to make more money. Also they ico platform is good enough.
Activity: 854
Merit: 250
January 07, 2018, 07:34:21 PM
Binance and Kucoin deserve to be a bittrex competitor, unfortunately I have not tried binends yet.
I am still loyal to bittrex bigger trading volume.
Activity: 280
Merit: 170
January 07, 2018, 07:32:21 PM
Bittrex is larger and older. Maybe some things in her are bursting, but I prefer her. and bittrex have bigger trading volume.
Activity: 406
Merit: 11
Until the end of time
January 07, 2018, 07:29:53 PM
Binance is very good and new exchange but you wont compare them with Bittrex. Bittrex has over the year gain more repution than any other exchange.
They dont just list any coin. they only list reputable coin.
Activity: 266
Merit: 103
January 07, 2018, 07:27:14 PM
Binance has been my favorite ever since I discovered it. Super easy sign up, awesome GUI and stable exchange. I can't stand Bittrex sometimes, they are far too strict and the red flags they bring pop up constantly.
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
Streamity Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange
January 07, 2018, 07:16:39 PM
Hi
Thanks Cheesy

It is better. But currently Binance are not accepting new registrations while Bittrex are still fully operational.

Could you make a real trading account through Google Play app? Because they had a look to make it through referral link but it's now closed.
legendary
Activity: 2968
Merit: 1069
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
January 07, 2018, 07:16:00 PM
I had a very bad experience with bittrex. They are problematic and their support is useless. Binance is just too easy to use and have no bugs. Though I don't have a contact to its support yet, I believe they'd be fine as there seems no complain about the exchange.
Activity: 350
Join FlipNpik Telegram : t.me/flipnpikico
January 07, 2018, 07:12:31 PM
Hi
Thanks Cheesy

I share your oppinion.
It is especially nice that binance credits you with many forks and sub coins.
E.g. for holding NEO you earn GAS, but not on Trex (as far as I know), while binance credits it.
bittrex has nothing speciality like binance I am trading with bittrex from a long time. but other then I don't find any issue myself. bittrex is pretty good exchange.
but if you talk about support non of them is good.
Pages:
Jump to: