Pages:
Author

Topic: BinaryBase.co | Binary Options | 100% First Deposit Bonus - page 11. (Read 15325 times)

Activity: 153
Merit: 100
5, 10, 15, minutes | 1, 4, 6 hours | End of day (we would need server time clock on site preferably switchable 12/24 hour) | End of week

Hey BitCoinPokerBro,

Thanks for your recommendation. We are about to make an announcement to release longer timeframe options. Initially will be 5 to 60 minutes.

Multi-hour and long term options (multi-days) will be released at the next release cycle. We want to first get more player feedback for this release.

Cheers!
Activity: 400
Merit: 250
I like the graphics of this site, very slick and smooth.

legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1001
We do have plans to add longer time frames in the near future. What time frames would you like to see.

We are thinking, 15 minutes, 30 minutes, 3 hours, 6 hours, 1 day etc

I would like to see 5 minutes, 1 hour and 1 day.

If you implement these longer time frames together with handling deposits and withdrawals right, I can see your site easily be the best site for bitcoin binary options trading. Smiley
Activity: 266
Merit: 250
just like updown bt. etc

i have no luck for it

good luck with your business and good luck to you all  Smiley

Shouldn't really be luck. There are a lot of books on binary options trading!
Activity: 76
Merit: 10
5, 10, 15, minutes | 1, 4, 6 hours | End of day (we would need server time clock on site preferably switchable 12/24 hour) | End of week

Agreed. I have been trading fiat based options for a long time. I think this would be a step in the right direction for this site.
Activity: 826
Merit: 1000
Hi,

Thank you very much for the feedback.

If this guy actually adds longer time frames instead of saying he will but never does (satoshi option has been saying he will add longer TF for more than a year) then this could be the best anonymous binary option broker.

We do have plans to add longer time frames in the near future. What time frames would you like to see.

Customizable trade duration.

As much as we like this idea, we are no able to add customizable trade duration. But I think we can add lots of trade duration options that it will be pretty customizable.

Any trade ending in exactly the same price is a push.

It is already working like that. If it ends up at the same price, you get your money back.

As much as we like this idea, we are no able to add customizable trade duration. But I think we can add lots of trade duration options that it will be pretty customizable.
The above stated options would be more than enough customization for most anyone Smiley

It is already working like that. If it ends up at the same price, you get your money back.

Super happy to hear since most bitcoin 60 second brokers do not offer this when it's standard for fiat based binary options.

I think the future looks bright for http://binarybase.co especially after longer time frames are implemented.  
Hi,

Thank you very much for the feedback.

If this guy actually adds longer time frames instead of saying he will but never does (satoshi option has been saying he will add longer TF for more than a year) then this could be the best anonymous binary option broker.

Customizable trade duration.

Very slick and profession service.

Zero confirmation deposits are important because market momentum heats up pretty quickly, sometimes I need to add funds quickly.

Good job and all the best
legendary
Activity: 1120
I would like to have a choice of longer durations as well.

I believe it is working like that already.

Activity: 826

Personally I don't care how many assets are offered as long as the following 2 features are added.

• Customizable trade duration.

Site looks very professional! I am going to try trading tonight!

Any plans to extend the trading period past 60 seconds?

Activity: 155
Just got my earnings out, instant withdrawal.

Good service. All the best  Grin
Activity: 155
Nice! I won 10mBtc; This is very different from the other games, I feel like I got to be patient and feel the momentum of the market

Waiting for 6 confs to withdraw now....
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1005
New Decentralized Nuclear Hobbit
lost my entire bitcoins by betting there Sad
i am broke Sad

Never gonna play there again...
Looks good and professional but are they only limited to 60 seconds?

It would be better if more pairs were added. Maybe the S&P 500 and a larger time frame.

Very difficult to make money with 60 seconds options.

Even the best trader in the world can't succeed with 60 seconds.

Thank you for your feedback. This is just the beginning. We have plans to add longer timeframes, 15 minutes, 1 hour, 3 hours, 1 day etc.

And also more instrument, Apple stocks, indexes etc

What would you like to see?
The site looks good, but could you share where do you get the prices from so that we can verify them?

Thanks Simon8x!

We get the price data Oanda (a forex broker) who provides a direct line to their FX API and streaming socket. This ensures speed and high reliability.

The data can also be compared and verified against many publicly available sources such as
 - http://www.fxstreet.com/rates-charts/forex-rates/

Let me know how you find the trading experience and what we can improve on  Smiley
legendary
Activity: 3808
Merit: 1723
Up to 300% + 200 FS deposit bonuses
Looks good and professional but are they only limited to 60 seconds?

It would be better if more pairs were added. Maybe the S&P 500 and a larger time frame.

Very difficult to make money with 60 seconds options.

Even the best trader in the world can't succeed with 60 seconds.
m19
Activity: 186
It's working nicely. Congratulations on the launch.

I do agree with the user above me, you should make sure people can verify where the data comes from.
Activity: 568
Merit: 500
The site looks good, but could you share where do you get the prices from so that we can verify them?
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1001
just like updown bt. etc

i have no luck for it

good luck with your business and good luck to you all  Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: