Pages:
Author

Topic: ✌ ☮ ✿ ✾ [BioBar] [BIOB] Helping the Environment, Earth & Inhabitants ✾ ✿ ☮ ✌ - page 11. (Read 19958 times)

Activity: 613
Merit: 250
If the coin in the near future will not be on the stock exchange. She will die, as 90% of these coins.

What ? noobs like to rush it seems Cheesy

The coin came out 2 days ago just about and you are claiming it will die because there is no current exchange...... I'm more intrigued abut the donating to AID Organizations to get things underway.

The coin can't die it is PoW/PoS, even if mining ceases staking will carry the network.

There isn't much of a supply now or will be in the near future even with the funding premine after doing some rough calculations.

403,200 BIOB 1st Month

201,600 BIOB 2nd Month

100,800 BIOB 3rd Month & every other Month after that.

Calculations exclude staked blocks so it will most likely be less

"Interesting fact 100,800 BioBars will be mined in the first week give or take"

Yes .there will be a large number of coins people have and selling will not bring profits.simply it would not be necessary.die

Large Number ? WTF are you on about ? Up above shows how many coins will be (Hardware Mined) in the week, month and so on, now compare this coin to other coins with crazy rewards, crazy staking & inflation rates & crazy premines, I really can't spot anything wrong with this one it just needs time.

I see you also got coins from the giveaway, are now hurrying an exchange, then coming to the conclusion that your amount won't be enough to make a profit later then now due to you not having any hardware to mine.

Did you hear the news ? if it's not PoW or gotten onto an exchange straight away or the next day its dead apparently according to this guy hahahahaha
I mined the coin . + got a 100 from you .so don't think I'm a Freeloader .

Me ? WTF are you on about I'm not the dev I just like the coin and am mining it, don't be an ass just because I got more than you hahahaha
be proud that you have more coins .sell not having arrived .
Activity: 143
Merit: 100
Alfa, Bravo, Charlie, Delta, Echo, Foxtrot....
If the coin in the near future will not be on the stock exchange. She will die, as 90% of these coins.

The coin came out 2 days ago just about and you are claiming it will die because there is no current exchange...... I'm more intrigued abut the donating to AID Organizations to get things underway.

The coin can't die it is PoW/PoS, even if mining ceases staking will carry the network.

There isn't much of a supply now or will be in the near future even with the funding premine after doing some rough calculations.

403,200 BIOB 1st Month

201,600 BIOB 2nd Month

Yes .there will be a large number of coins people have and selling will not bring profits.simply it would not be necessary.die

Large Number ? WTF are you on about ? Up above shows how many coins will be (Hardware Mined) in the week, month and so on, now compare this coin to other coins with crazy rewards, crazy staking & inflation rates & crazy premines, I really can't spot anything wrong with this one it just needs time.

I see you also got coins from the giveaway, are now hurrying an exchange, then coming to the conclusion that your amount won't be enough to make a profit later then now due to you not having any hardware to mine.

Did you hear the news ? if it's not PoW or gotten onto an exchange straight away or the next day its dead apparently according to this guy hahahahaha

Me ? WTF are you on about I'm not the dev I just like the coin and am mining it, don't be an ass just because I got more than you hahahaha

403,200 BIOB 1st Month

201,600 BIOB 2nd Month

legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1001

OMG, i thought you are one old crypto user but it seems you're just one big idiot who bought an account your hypocrisy is too big. Your username fits you are a big FOOL

Bought account my arse ! It takes time to be a character Wink

Selling accounts is pitiful & even I frown upon it, owning them is a different story Cheesy
Activity: 336

OMG, i thought you are one old crypto user but it seems you're just one big idiot who bought an account your hypocrisy is too big. Your username fits you are a big FOOL
Activity: 143
Alfa, Bravo, Charlie, Delta, Echo, Foxtrot....

403,200 BIOB 1st Month

201,600 BIOB 2nd Month

Did you hear the news ? if it's not PoS or gotten onto an exchange straight away or the next day its dead apparently according to this guy hahahahaha
Activity: 190
Fweebs

403,200 BIOB 1st Month

201,600 BIOB 2nd Month

legendary

Activity: 392
legendary
BioBar.conf not biobar.conf

This is where new users get confused, BioBar.conf in BioBar roaming directory, save as all files, reopen wallet and done.
Activity: 602
still same not sync, biobar.conf was  on roaming folder

Before you add node, please close your wallet....and than restart/open again
Activity: 658
Merit: 251
Activity: 33
Merit: 0
It's not working for me , DEV. what is the problem? we need more guide from you. Thank you.
Activity: 305
i have put addnode on wallet but my wallet still not sync , somebody can help ?

SEE BELOW

Morning!

How add node in Windows wallet?

I try:

addnode x.x.x.x add and addnode=x.x.x.x add  

But print a error: Method not found (code -32601

BioBar.conf
Code:
addnode=94.195.249.61
addnode=101.165.225.41
addnode=84.200.210.70
addnode=91.207.74.75
addnode=5.189.136.88
works fine

In Windows??

Not found a BioBar.conf and I put addnode=94.195.249.61 in console and nothing

Thanks,

Make a BioBar.conf text file with the following

rpcuser=USERNAME
rpcpassword=x
rpcallowip=192.168.*.*
rpcport=37258
daemon=1
server=1
listen=1
addnode=94.195.249.61
addnode=101.165.225.41
addnode=84.200.210.70
addnode=91.207.74.75
addnode=5.189.136.88
addnode=109.241.110.205
addnode=96.63.159.12

Then save it (as all Files) into C:\Users\%USERNAME%\AppData\Roaming\BioBar then Restart your wallet.

It has been answered before ^^^, it's the same as any other coin when needed.

Make sure you save the .conf as "all files" and not "txt file" in your Roaming directory.

still same not sync, biobar.conf was  on roaming folder
Activity: 369
Here is a little something I threw together for your coin crypto bar thing since I had some time to spare, I like your coin since it is a good mix and you are also a trustworthy fella.

This Signature works with Legendary Member, Sr. Member and Full Member as far as I am aware.

Maybe you and the community can use it somehow...

Code:
[center]
[url=https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/biobar-biob-helping-the-environment-earth-inhabitants-1816276][color=green][size=10pt]▐[/size][/color][color=#EA7E5D][size=8pt]▐[/size][/color][color=#2B547E][size=11pt]▐[/size][/color][color=#1DACD6][size=8pt]▐ [/size][/color][size=15pt][b][color=#3B5E2B]| BIOBAR | Helping the Environment | Earth & Inhabitants |[/color][/b][/size][color=#1DACD6][size=8pt]▐[/size][/color][color=#2B547E][size=11pt]▐[/size][/color][color=#EA7E5D][size=8pt]▐[/size][/color][color=green][size=10pt]▐[/size][/color][/url]
[url=https://twitter.com/BioBar_Crypto][size=10pt][b][font=Arial][color=#308014]【 Twitter 】[/color][/font][/b][/size][/url][url=http://www.blockexp.com:8888][size=10pt][b][font=Arial][color=#5F755E]【Block Explorer】[/color][/font][/b][/size][/url][url=https://bitcoingarden.org/forum/index.php?topic=13007.0][size=10pt][b][font=Arial][color=#308014]【 Promo 】[/color][/font][/b][/size]
[/center]
Activity: 938

so giveaway still available??

i watch on thread bitcoingarden post reach 51 post

Yes there is still 20 odd spots still open, Jimmy is not stupid when it comes to users gaming the system, I bundle up these low lives for a living, you never know when Jimmy will post his info Smiley

This is a cryptobar for good deeds & that is completely the opposite of what we are aiming for as a whole, unhelpful users will be ignored Smiley

ok thanks i joined giveaway but my account still newbie on bitcoingarden..
i hope my account eligable to join this  Smiley

Regrads
Activity: 98
Merit: 10

Yes there is still 20 odd spots still open, Jimmy is not stupid when it comes to users gaming the system, I bundle up these low lives for a living, you never know when Jimmy will post his info Smiley

This is a cryptobar for good deeds & that is completely the opposite of what we are aiming for as a whole, unhelpful users will be ignored Smiley
Activity: 938
The first 26 BioBar Twitter Promoters out of 50 have been paid their Reward
Only 24 spots left until it closes
Smiley
*Please Follow The Rules, Do Not Post In This Thread

Pages:
Jump to: