Pages:
Author

Topic: ✌ ☮ ✿ ✾ [BioBar] [BIOB] Helping the Environment, Earth & Inhabitants ✾ ✿ ☮ ✌ - page 10. (Read 19958 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Twitter Promotion Bounties have been paid, only a few spots left if you want some BioBar for helping to spread the word of the Good Crypto Smiley

3 Pool Bounties and the Block Explorer Bounty have been paid, pending the last Pool Op's address information for the claim.

A BioBar Slack Chanel has also been created to discuss general topics on BioBar, what AID Organizations we can contribute to or just kick back and relax with a bunch of friends, send me a PM with your email included for an invite.

https://biobar-crypto.slack.com

Any other bounty apart of this twitter one? Like facebook one, signature, avatar?
For ANN thread translation, White Paper, website, etc...?

Yes there is Translation Bounties with 250 BIOB for each Thread (10 All Up for the time being)

I am currently putting the finishing touches on the Bitcointalk BioBar Signature Campaign so that will open very soon Smiley

There will also be another Twitter Promotion not too far from now after the first one closes.

Regarding a Website Bounty, another Member contacted me regarding him setting one up so I am just awaiting to hear from him with the finished product.
Activity: 756
Merit: 579
Twitter Promotion Bounties have been paid, only a few spots left if you want some BioBar for helping to spread the word of the Good Crypto Smiley

3 Pool Bounties and the Block Explorer Bounty have been paid, pending the last Pool Op's address information for the claim.

A BioBar Slack Chanel has also been created to discuss general topics on BioBar, what AID Organizations we can contribute to or just kick back and relax with a bunch of friends, send me a PM with your email included for an invite.

Any other bounty apart of this twitter one? Like facebook one, signature, avatar?
For ANN thread translation, White Paper, website, etc...?

Congratulations to the BioBar Community on the YoBit Exchange Listing, this is just the start of something big that will bring the most sought after attention in Crypto.

Here is some Details of the Planned use of the Funding (Pre-Mine) for BioBar

100k Remaining - Funding (Pre-mine)

95k Remaining - 5K Reserved for 50 Twitter Participants of Twitter Promotion at 100 BIOB each

91K Remaining - 4K Reserved for Pool OP's at 1K BIOB Each Pool, 4 Pools (Must Stay Up after Receiving the Bounty or Else)

87.5K Remaining - 3.5K Reserved for BIOB Block Explorer OP

83.75K Remaining - 3.75K Reserved for 10 BioBar Translation Bounties at 250 BIOB each

80K Remaining - 3.75K Reserved for 25 Twitter Participants of 2nd Twitter Promotion at 150 BIOB each

65K Remaining - 15K Reserved for BioBar Signature Campaign "For 1 Week pending outcome, longer maybe be approved"

More Bounties Will Be Available Periodically Smiley
Activity: 613
Merit: 250
If the coin in the near future will not be on the stock exchange. She will die, as 90% of these coins.

What ? noobs like to rush it seems Cheesy

The coin came out 2 days ago just about and you are claiming it will die because there is no current exchange...... I'm more intrigued abut the donating to AID Organizations to get things underway.
Go to Yobit to buy up coins for cheap .all yours will be .
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1001
^^^^ LMFAO this is biobar not wisdom Cheesy
Activity: 812
Merit: 500
Activity: 1078
Merit: 255
Just msg coinexchange.io they will list it. I'm too lazy as i mined just a few coins
Activity: 630
Coinexchange.io ? Cryptopia ? YoBit ? Bittrex ? Poloniex ?

Come on Jimmy Cheesy
we see only later  Cheesy
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
Coinexchange.io ? Cryptopia ? YoBit ? Bittrex ? Poloniex ?

Come on Jimmy Cheesy
i have the same problem, i can't sync the wallet.75576Xey27zJcmyxfkwUCQaqgPT63Pkxkx
C:\Users\Администратор\AppData\Roaming\BioBar insert  BioBar.conf
Code:
addnode=94.195.249.61
addnode=176.115.107.226
addnode=87.98.142.204
addnode=101.165.225.41
addnode=84.200.210.70
addnode=91.207.74.75
addnode=5.189.136.88
addnode=109.241.110.205
addnode=96.63.159.12      restart the wallet
network is ok but dont want sync
BioBar.conf   insert  addnode=94.195.249.61
addnode=176.115.107.226
addnode=87.98.142.204
addnode=101.165.225.41
addnode=84.200.210.70
addnode=91.207.74.75
addnode=5.189.136.88
addnode=109.241.110.205
addnode=96.63.159.12
Activity: 31
Merit: 0
i have the same problem, i can't sync the wallet.
Code:
addnode=94.195.249.61
addnode=176.115.107.226
addnode=87.98.142.204
addnode=101.165.225.41
addnode=84.200.210.70
addnode=91.207.74.75
addnode=5.189.136.88
addnode=109.241.110.205
network is ok but dont want sync
Code:
addnode=94.195.249.61
addnode=176.115.107.226
addnode=87.98.142.204
addnode=101.165.225.41
addnode=84.200.210.70
addnode=91.207.74.75
addnode=5.189.136.88
addnode=109.241.110.205
legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1001

SEE BELOW with how to sync if you are having troubles.

i have put addnode on wallet but my wallet still not sync , somebody can help ?

SEE BELOW

Morning!

How add node in Windows wallet?

I try:

addnode x.x.x.x add and addnode=x.x.x.x add   

But print a error: Method not found (code -32601

BioBar.conf
Code:
addnode=94.195.249.61
addnode=101.165.225.41
addnode=84.200.210.70
addnode=91.207.74.75
addnode=5.189.136.88
works fine

In Windows??

Not found a BioBar.conf and I put addnode=94.195.249.61 in console and nothing

Thanks,

Make a BioBar.conf text file with the following

rpcuser=USERNAME
rpcpassword=x
rpcallowip=192.168.*.*
rpcport=37258
daemon=1
server=1
listen=1
addnode=94.195.249.61
addnode=101.165.225.41
addnode=84.200.210.70
addnode=91.207.74.75
addnode=5.189.136.88
addnode=109.241.110.205
addnode=96.63.159.12

Then save it (as all Files) into C:\Users\%USERNAME%\AppData\Roaming\BioBar then Restart your wallet.

It has been answered before ^^^, it's the same as any other coin when needed.

Make sure you save the .conf as "all files" and not "txt file" in your Roaming directory.

SEE ABOVE with how to sync if you are having troubles.
Activity: 462
bvo.trybravo.com
Activity: 143
Merit: 100
Alfa, Bravo, Charlie, Delta, Echo, Foxtrot....
If the coin in the near future will not be on the stock exchange. She will die, as 90% of these coins.

The coin came out 2 days ago just about and you are claiming it will die because there is no current exchange...... I'm more intrigued abut the donating to AID Organizations to get things underway.

The coin can't die it is PoW/PoS, even if mining ceases staking will carry the network.

There isn't much of a supply now or will be in the near future even with the funding premine after doing some rough calculations.

403,200 BIOB 1st Month

201,600 BIOB 2nd Month

100,800 BIOB 3rd Month & every other Month after that.

Calculations exclude staked blocks so it will most likely be less

"Interesting fact 100,800 BioBars will be mined in the first week give or take"

Yes .there will be a large number of coins people have and selling will not bring profits.simply it would not be necessary.die

Large Number ? WTF are you on about ? Up above shows how many coins will be (Hardware Mined) in the week, month and so on, now compare this coin to other coins with crazy rewards, crazy staking & inflation rates & crazy premines, I really can't spot anything wrong with this one it just needs time.

I see you also got coins from the giveaway, are now hurrying an exchange, then coming to the conclusion that your amount won't be enough to make a profit later then now due to you not having any hardware to mine.

Did you hear the news ? if it's not PoW or gotten onto an exchange straight away or the next day its dead apparently according to this guy hahahahaha
I mined the coin . + got a 100 from you .so don't think I'm a Freeloader .

Me ? WTF are you on about I'm not the dev I just like the coin and am mining it, don't be an ass just because I got more than you hahahaha
be proud that you have more coins .sell not having arrived .

I guess you don't like what the coin is trying to achieve then, we even have a real developer at the reigns who is a scam buster, maybe you are one of those who do bad.... Shocked
I'm trying to say that the coin is good . but she needs the exchange of .

Well have you submitted applications, tweeted to or asked exchanges by email to add it ? I know I have done the first

The coin can't die it is PoW/PoS, even if mining ceases staking will carry the network.

There isn't much of a supply now or will be in the near future even with the funding premine after doing some rough calculations.

403,200 BIOB 1st Month

201,600 BIOB 2nd Month

Yes .there will be a large number of coins people have and selling will not bring profits.simply it would not be necessary.die

Large Number ? WTF are you on about ? Up above shows how many coins will be (Hardware Mined) in the week, month and so on, now compare this coin to other coins with crazy rewards, crazy staking & inflation rates & crazy premines, I really can't spot anything wrong with this one it just needs time.

I see you also got coins from the giveaway, are now hurrying an exchange, then coming to the conclusion that your amount won't be enough to make a profit later then now due to you not having any hardware to mine.

Did you hear the news ? if it's not PoW or gotten onto an exchange straight away or the next day its dead apparently according to this guy hahahahaha

Me ? WTF are you on about I'm not the dev I just like the coin and am mining it, don't be an ass just because I got more than you hahahaha

I guess you don't like what the coin is trying to achieve then, we even have a real developer at the reigns who is a scam buster, maybe you are one of those who do bad.... Shocked
I'm trying to say that the coin is good . but she needs the exchange of .
Activity: 143
Merit: 100
Alfa, Bravo, Charlie, Delta, Echo, Foxtrot....

403,200 BIOB 1st Month

201,600 BIOB 2nd Month

Pages:
Jump to: