Pages:
Author

Topic: ✌ ☮ ✿ ✾ [BioBar] [BIOB] Helping the Environment, Earth & Inhabitants ✾ ✿ ☮ ✌ - page 4. (Read 19958 times)

Activity: 111
Merit: 10
I cant get the wallet to sync.... is there some new addnodes?
Activity: 25
Merit: 0
Да разработчика с ранней весны 2017 года не видно, так что вряд ли он ещё что-то напишет)
Activity: 104
Разработчик, напиши в шапке, что монету вы продать никогда не сможете пока ее не добавят на нормальную биржу. Yobit, никогда не откроет кошелек для ввода и вывода монеты. Так, что смысла добывать ее нету.
The developer, write in a cap that you can never sell a coin until it is added to a normal stock exchange. Yobit, will never open a wallet for entering and withdrawing coins. So, it makes no sense to get it.
Activity: 266
Merit: 101
BioBar realtime data on web; working with Chrome, Firefox, and Safari
https://bitscreener.com/coins/biobar/real_time
legendary
Activity: 959
Merit: 1037

what are you waiting for  to add this altcoin to another market taking into account that yobit is the worst shit that there can be or the dev go to sleep or who is responsible does not realize any of this ... will drop a good coin with good  market bases ... and who delete this comment is still worse than they .... there are who does not like the truths ,well dedicate to fishing because has not been doing anything .i am here since 2006.

BIOB forked hard, a miner went from 100K PoW difficulty to 0.01 PoW Difficulty in a matter of blocks, that is what forked it and yobit isn't on that forked chain, simple as that, not yobits fault !

That is interesting & confusing coz i'm the owner of coinminers and the only BIOB pool from the beginning (found 100+ k blocks) and how is that hard forked? I meant if yobit on another chain, it should be same with the pool coz it never got disconnected  Huh
Activity: 197
Share and Connect Global Music Entertainment
good project to work on let's join this project.
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
At least in the initial ANN post is not specifying which exchange is listed to coin, ie which exchange can I trade BioBar?
Activity: 280
Merit: 100

what are you waiting for  to add this altcoin to another market taking into account that yobit is the worst shit that there can be or the dev go to sleep or who is responsible does not realize any of this ... will drop a good coin with good  market bases ... and who delete this comment is still worse than they .... there are who does not like the truths ,well dedicate to fishing because has not been doing anything .i am here since 2006.

Another example of rudeness. Waiting for other to work, and taking benefit of other work sitting on a rock...
Activity: 413
Merit: 250

BIOB forked hard, a miner went from 100K PoW difficulty to 0.01 PoW Difficulty in a matter of blocks, that is what forked it and yobit isn't on that forked chain, simple as that, not yobits fault !
Activity: 294

Activity: 434
Nah, its just a shitcoin, not a scam

"Not to mention someone has just bought BIOB for 0.5BTC on yobit." paid 0.5 yobit !!
wallet maintenance since...........
nothing exchange

no shitcoin but DIRTYcoin

ANN Coinsmarkets.com

Hello

Trading pair was disabled , this coin will be removed

Regards

"Not to mention someone has just bought BIOB for 0.5BTC on yobit." paid 0.5 yobit !!
wallet maintenance since...........
nothing exchange

no shitcoin but DIRTYcoin
Activity: 135
Business models change. Its the mindset that stays
Is BIOB trading anywhere else besides Yobit?

As we all know yobit got their wallet under maintenance, which might take 4ever, if ever to get back online.

Not to mention someone has just bought BIOB for 0.5BTC on yobit.

News Huh

great SCAM

As we all know yobit got their wallet under maintenance, which might take 4ever, if ever to get back online.

News Huh
Activity: 135
Business models change. Its the mindset that stays

Activity: 190
Fweebs
how can you say that you build better environment while using pow which create pollution by electricity?

Huh

Huh It has quick 1 hr PoS, miners are the only ones wasting power so it is their own fault.

Block #80643+ 2.5 BIOB

Minimum Stake Age: 1 hour

Maximum Stake Age: Unlimited

PoS Reward Interest: 33% Per Year (Estimated 0.09% Per Day)
Activity: 798
Merit: 500
how can you say that you build better environment while using pow which create pollution by electricity?

Huh
Activity: 394
Merit: 129
YoBit DEPOSIT BIOB
Wallet status: Maintenance
Your deposit address (ADDR)
Pages:
Jump to: