Pages:
Author

Topic: ✌ ☮ ✿ ✾ [BioBar] [BIOB] Helping the Environment, Earth & Inhabitants ✾ ✿ ☮ ✌ - page 5. (Read 19958 times)

Activity: 12
Merit: 0
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Pool BioBar

Fee 2%
No registration
Auto payments 30 min
Large selection of coins and algorithms

http://TimeTeh.com/
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
hopeless project, no future.

Your opinion is very important for us, keep us informed ...
I sold a 600-800sat. and I see no reason to log in again

Maybe when it goes over the ATH price is when you will log in again.

I'm not a fortune teller & neither are you although you could be a Gypsy Cheesy
Activity: 394
Merit: 129

I sold a 600-800sat. and I see no reason to log in again
Activity: 403
Merit: 250

Activity: 352
The graph is looking nice though. The price is steady climbing and looking strong.

http://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/biobar/#charts

I didn't even know this was on CoinMarketCap.

Yup. Just had a big jump too!
Activity: 369
The graph is looking nice though. The price is steady climbing and looking strong.

I didn't even know this was on CoinMarketCap.
Activity: 352

]DEV left us ,it's for the best. Biobar is dying
Activity: 237
Merit: 110
How is SOIL related to biobar discussion? You can get a abit of decentralized hosting for yourself via i2p or have as more data storage as you want on MAIDSafe network at peanut cost. Biobar is not that kind of a coin that needs people to advocate for the pause in production. In all honesty, there's no production. Many respected voices have spoken about worthlessness of it, that's enough to draw a conclusion.
Activity: 722
Merit: 501
Is that kind of dev, who launches the coin, sell his coins and disapear. I wonder when this will stop?!

we're going to see that a lot until theres a more accepted ideal towards developers having identity verification to post [ANN]s in the first place, similar to how a dev needs to build an "enhanced identity" at bittrex in order to get their currency considered for inclusion. projects like this DO have advantages with absentee-developers. with his small premine (100.000 BIOB) there isnt much weight there to severely affect any further community commits to the project even if he hasnt sold it off already.

and truth be told, things DO happen in a devs real life... i was hospitalized thanks to insanely bad seizures for several months and was unable to contribute to my own project, SOILcoin... its taken months of work rebuilding a dev team and working to upgrade our code while trying to get relisted on exchanges and prove the serious intent of our team... unfortunately, thats not normally the case and devs that abandon ship usually just pop up under a different handle with a similar promise. (the irony of this dev mentioning that same scenario in the OP)

its a shame because this looked like it would have been a good fit for the sort of eco-crypto hub of cryptocurrencies id like to see organized, and with SOILcoin implementing SWARM in the next few weeks, to offer "serverless website hosting" sorta stuff thru the bzzz protocol, on the SOILnet. hopefully part of the community comes together with an idea to work with the direction this coin couldve gone, and id be willing to help with that.
Activity: 800
Merit: 143
Any news about the dev? I saw a little increase of the price. I'm wondering what to do, to keep my coins or sell them.

- Maybe dev is busy..., no news yet  Roll Eyes
- If you want to sell please wait for the pump again
When the price is about 0.00010000 btc= 1 BIOB  Wink

Last Active:   March 16, 2017, 03:29:08 PM

I know devs who works at 3-4 projects and at least once a week is checking in here.
I don't want to sell because I don't have what to sell, I have ~1000 BIOB Tongue, i liked the ideea of this project. To bad!

2 Months has gone by almost without a peep, not even on Twitter Undecided

It's safe to say that Jimmy is either Dead or done a Runner Sad

Is that kind of dev, who launches the coin, sell his coins and disapear. I wonder when this will stop?!
Activity: 413
Any news about the dev? I saw a little increase of the price. I'm wondering what to do, to keep my coins or sell them.

I know devs who works at 3-4 projects and at least once a week is checking in here.
I don't want to sell because I don't have what to sell, I have ~1000 BIOB Tongue, i liked the ideea of this project. To bad!

2 Months has gone by almost without a peep, not even on Twitter Undecided

It's safe to say that Jimmy is either Dead or done a Runner Sad

Activity: 616

22 April soon.. it's International Mother Earth Day
time to grow Smiley

Time to grow what? the prce is droping... dev is missing...
Activity: 86
Merit: 11
22 April soon.. it's International Mother Earth Day
time to grow Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1001
Do the above but save it as all files and not text file after

Also type %appdata% into search and you will see your roaming folder.
Pages:
Jump to: