Pages:
Author

Topic: BIT-EXO.COM 🏆Contests💰Jackpots📈Invest🎁Faucet🎲Dice🎰Slots🔺Plinko🎡Roulette - page 68. (Read 77961 times)

legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1011
All Games incl Racer and Lottery game are Closed
Congratulations to JackPotRacer for winning the 50,000,000th bet.

Since, JackPotRacer is a Moneypot App Owner, we have taken the liberty to also reward user ttman for placing the 50,000,001th bet .

Congratulations to both players!

Congratulations JackPotRacer & ttman!

Many thanx to the Bit-Exo team very much appreciated and good luck for your app Smiley
Activity: 1638
Merit: 573
Congratulations to JackPotRacer for winning the 50,000,000th bet.

Since, JackPotRacer is a Moneypot App Owner, we have taken the liberty to also reward user ttman for placing the 50,000,001th bet .

Congratulations to both players!

Congratulations JackPotRacer & ttman!
Quickly approaching 50 MILLION Bets on Moneypot!

To celebrate, Moneypot will be crediting the user who places bet id #50,000,000 with 50,000 Bits!  

It's going to be hit today with only ~300k bets to go!
Is there something wrong with your site? This is the first time I got "internal error" when I try to open your site. Any others getting the same problem?

P.S : anyway congrats to all winners on the line creation contest, too bad I could not manage to wager 0.1 in order to join the contest. So I'm waiting another contest or competitions Smiley

The moneypot owners are doing some updates that could cause the internal error. Do you still get it now?
legendary
Activity: 3458
Merit: 1350
Is there something wrong with your site? This is the first time I got "internal error" when I try to open your site. Any others getting the same problem?

P.S : anyway congrats to all winners on the line creation contest, too bad I could not manage to wager 0.1 in order to join the contest. So I'm waiting another contest or competitions Smiley
Update: Plinko Payout Line contest winners lines have been added to the default ones!
Plinko line contest has ended and the winning lines will be added this weekend.
Prizes are tipped to the winners in chat. Goodluck!
Don't forget to submit your own payout line before 20:00 UTC tomorrow to have 3 chances at 0.02BTC!
Thread

Congrats to Yahoo with a profit now at 4.4
BTC!
Congratulations yahoo!

Very nice wins from a starting balance of only 0.02BTC goodluck!
legendary
Activity: 3584
Merit: 4420
Update: Chat Rules now clearly visible under chat: No begging/asking for loans or rain, be polite and don't spam links. Violations may lead to a ban!
Update: New commands: /light /dark and /help for commands
legendary
Activity: 3052
Merit: 1310
https://www.moneypot.com/bets/33305703

winner 1850x with 2 bits. Smiley the link above is the proof.

Nice hit mate, how many drops you made before hit that 1850x? I've tried several times but no luck yet on the plinko.
legendary
Activity: 1568
Merit: 1005
beware of your keys.
Hmz, your site is quite interesting and quite enjoyable.

A given feature is also very supportive of, information in gambling have also been quite good. The games offered quite a lot. Desaign shown is also pretty good. But I hope in the future you give a smoother look again, because there's a little less suitable against the given display. And may you provide additional features that support the gambler

Thank you, Our site is still in a early stage and we are working daily on improvements.
If you have any suggestions for additional features feel free to post them, or send them to us by e-mail.
legendary
Activity: 3052
Merit: 1310

A given feature is also very supportive of, information in gambling have also been quite good. The games offered quite a lot. Desaign shown is also pretty good. But I hope in the future you give a smoother look again, because there's a little less suitable against the given display. And may you provide additional features that support the gambler

Additional features that support the gambler? can you give some examples of what you are suggesting? I think this site has more than enough features, so I think they dont need to add more features at least for this moment.
staff
Activity: 2996
Merit: 568
APP下载sbapp.io
Activity: 70
Merit: 10

Activity: 616
Merit: 500
I AM A SCAMMER
Anyone having problems logging in? It say internal error everytime I try logging in

I haven't had any problems logging in either.
Pages:
Jump to: