Pages:
Author

Topic: BIT-EXO.COM 🏆Contests💰Jackpots📈Invest🎁Faucet🎲Dice🎰Slots🔺Plinko🎡Roulette - page 70. (Read 77960 times)

legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1000
Buttons at the bottom of the site: Faucet, FAQ and Help are not working. They are leading to javascript:void(0) parameter which is clearly a dead end.

The Links on those tabs are not functional until you have logged in.
OK, that is fine, I guess. But we need some sort of information that you need to be logged in for these links to be working.
Leaving something like this hanging looks unprofessional and if some guest, like me, visit page to check out overall design and functionality - he may be disappointed.
Activity: 1638
Merit: 573
Update: you can now enable Auto randomize client seed on every bet!

Wow awesome , I will invite my friends to play  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

Thank you! see you around soon Smiley
Activity: 784
Merit: 255

Wow awesome , I will invite my friends to play  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

Just tried this new site and looks good. Only tried plinko game and other games not yet.

Site speed also is very good and design is quite simple and attractive. You may just need to advertise properly to get more traffic to your site. Good luck.

Glad you like our site, we will be trying a few things soon to advertise more.
klf
legendary
Activity: 1344

Just tried this new site and looks good. Only tried plinko game and other games not yet.

Site speed also is very good and design is quite simple and attractive. You may just need to advertise properly to get more traffic to your site. Good luck.
The launch week free bits rains have ended! Thanks to everyone that visited our site to give it a try.
We have much more great bonuses and features coming soon!
Activity: 147
Merit: 114
Glad your liking it GB, apparently others do too   Undecided
Activity: 568
Merit: 500
https://bit-exo.com/?ref=gamblingbad
Make sure to not miss out on the last rains of our launch week.
Al you need to do is be online and you will get some free bitcoin to play with.
Goodluck!
Well only a few days in a already #10 on mp by wager and #6 by number of bets.  Things are taking off!!
nice idea add a moneypot site with more game, i don't like only a simple dice, i like more the roulette.
i have see the faucet, i have see the captcha, i don't click nothing (not have added a captcha) and faucet have send me 2 bits, is possible?

The first few tries it can indeed give you the bits without clicking. This weekend you don't even have to use the faucet with all the tips in chat.
Buttons at the bottom of the site: Faucet, FAQ and Help are not working. They are leading to javascript:void(0) parameter which is clearly a dead end.

The Links on those tabs are not functional until you have logged in.
legendary
Activity: 2156
Merit: 1082
nice idea add a moneypot site with more game, i don't like only a simple dice, i like more the roulette.
i have see the faucet, i have see the captcha, i don't click nothing (not have added a captcha) and faucet have send me 2 bits, is possible?
legendary
Activity: 1288
Activity: 405
Merit: 500
i'm lose all my btc on there lol!
Just tried the plinko game and a bit surprised because it is different with other plinko. It is unique but I would prefer to see a ball drops instead of this one.
And too bad I cant make multiple bets on the plinko, I need to wait 1 bet done then I can make another bet..

Soon plinko will have a update wich gives players the option to switch between this version and the coin drop version. With the coin drop version it's possible to do multiple bets at a time.

that was people looking for in plinko games yeah a multiple bets at a time, just look at other plinko gambling sites most of them able to do "rain bets".
looking forward to see that version Smiley , i just visited your website an play some coins there pretty nice games with unique feature called "adjustable house edge". goodluck

Thank you and see you soon!
To celebrate our launch there will be random rains to all online players this week at Bit-Exo.com.
All you need to do is be online in the chat and bet on one of our games (Dice, Plinko, European Roulette).
Activity: 142
Merit: 10
So glad to see a nice roulette Cheesy

Good luck with the site!

Pages:
Jump to: