Pages:
Author

Topic: Bit Potato - Hottest bits since the potato!! - page 4. (Read 11491 times)

Activity: 194
Merit: 100
Some strange behaviour from the site, the amount to pay on the 'potato is nearly yours!' screen just changed to a higher figure after a few seconds. I also got paid my ltc in two separate transactions? Not a problem but might be something you want to be made aware of.
Activity: 82
Merit: 10
I believe the politically correct term these days for ponzi scheme is "Multi-Level Marketing Programs".
Activity: 98
Buy something of no value and hope someone else buys it?

You take all the risk, and they get profits off of your risk? What a deal.
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
I personally have used Bit Potatot and I enjoy it a lot.
Activity: 14
http://bitpotato.com/static/bitpotato.pngit Potato!!! Come Play...

Low Risk High Yield Investment Game!

-Advertise yourself and make LTC's doing it!!
-Make huge gains on each purchase! UP TO 35%
-Only reset is the timer itself!
-Add time to you purchase!
-Receive consolations

We spent a long time and worked hard on this... Hope you like it!

MOD EDIT:
There is no guaranteed profit, please lookup the definition of a ponzi scheme before doing anything

This was so cool! Thanks!
Activity: 406
Merit: 104
Convert Crypto at BestChange
what heck is this site
Activity: 63
I seem to have fallen victim to the dual winner big.  The box popped up saying I had won a potato.  I sent my 5.13 LTC to the address, watched the potato switch to verifying payment.  Came back later to see that the potato had sold, but I hadn't received anything.  Looked at the previous winner list and noticed that it had given someone else the potato for 5.13 LTC.

I've contacted Bitpotato support.

EDIT: Thot got back to me the next day and gave me a full refund.  No complaints!
BitPotato have you thought about adapting your site so you take a cut from each round instead of a diminshing one or just a cut of the first sale? That way it wouldn't be beneficial for both yourselves and the user for the potatoes to go up and up in price and not reset. Currently there is a bit of a conflict of interest. Short round times make you more money but are more likely to lose us money and give us less chance to make money. Which stops users coming back. If you took say 10% cut from every rounds sales then adjustments could be made to help get no of rounds and potato value up, which we would both want.
No, this time YOU are going to check your PM, and see what I wrote you. If you are part of BitPotato, you can foward it to the support team, if you have one.
And you should answer me here, in public.

Like I said, I don't care about the --"lost coins"-- but seems to be you care a lot about your reputation.
This thread is full of people with less than 10 posts ""praising"" the website.
lol be quiet man you sound ridiculous. Just copy and paste your pm into an email and stop being a drama queen
Activity: 154
About the "support email" I sent you a personal message on: May 12, 2013, 03:08:58 PM.

We do not check private messages on the forum, please send an email to our support account, it can be found at the bottom of the FAQ on our website.

No, this time YOU are going to check your PM, and see what I wrote you. If you are part of BitPotato, you can foward it to the support team, if you have one.
And you should answer me here, in public.

Like I said, I don't care about the --"lost coins"-- but seems to be you care a lot about your reputation.
This thread is full of people with less than 10 posts ""praising"" the website.
Activity: 5
dangerously addictive
Activity: 9
Faaz and matreciman, both guys with less than 6 posts. One of them with 1 post; saying "they refund me".

Come on bitpotato, you scammed people with the price change and now I think you are making fake accounts to clean your bad reputation.
Hope an admin check the IPs from where those "users" wrote; i bet it's the same as you.

I also initially started here with a new account simply to post on this forum. Smiley Unfortunately, due to LTC prices and warning signals, I've sold it all for USD right now. =P
Activity: 42
About the "support email" I sent you a personal message on: May 12, 2013, 03:08:58 PM.

We do not check private messages on the forum, please send an email to our support account, it can be found at the bottom of the FAQ on our website.
I've just PM'd a forum moderator and asked them to confirm for you that they both have unique IP addresses.

Perfect, if you are saying the truth then I'll owe you an apology.

For everything I said, I strongly recommend not to use the site "bitpotato".

I don't think so. Coincidentally, I was the one who was holding the spud that you circled in your screenshot. Bitpotato refunded me completely, and while they may be having some issues regarding security I think they're a legitimate company.

That's awesome to hear; I had one of the other seven potatoes and didn't received a thing. Not even an answer to a PM.
Activity: 42
Faaz and matreciman, both guys with less than 6 posts. One of them with 1 post; saying "they refund me".

Come on bitpotato, you scammed people with the price change and now I think you are making fake accounts to clean your bad reputation.
Hope an admin check the IPs from where those "users" wrote; i bet it's the same as you.

I've just PM'd a forum moderator and asked them to confirm for you that they both have unique IP addresses. We are not scam artists, we did not make fake accounts, these are legitimate users trying to inform other users of their experiences with the site. Some of them even made forum accounts specifically to do so. Instead of trashing up our thread, we'd be happy to help sort out any issues you experienced over email. If you could send an email to our support account, which can be found on at the bottom of the FAQ on our website, we'll gladly assist you.

Best Regards!
Bit Potato
Activity: 66

I don't think so. Coincidentally, I was the one who was holding the spud that you circled in your screenshot. Bitpotato refunded me completely, and while they may be having some issues regarding security I think they're a legitimate company.

Activity: 32
I would also like to add any time I have had an issue they have refunded my LTC in full each time. Sometimes they are a little busy with other emails and such but they have always got back to me and fixed the situation properly. You have no worries about this company scamming you. Understand it is gambling and you can lose but if you lose your coins due to an error or a bug they have always fixed the issue in my experience.
Activity: 11
I would like to give these guys some credit for putting effort in sending refunds for flaws on their behalf.

I've lost like 22.07 coins last week and got very pissed about the fact they kept ignoring my messages.
After a while i've sent another email and they replied to me sayin they were very busy answering emails and such.

Long story short, they refunded my missing coins just a minute ago and i'm very happy to see that this is not a scam what so ever.

I'm keep on playing this game. The website has to be finetuned and therefore ppl should not complain but post some good feedback. Because eventually all the flaws will be ironed out!

Totally legit!
Activity: 9
Not for me.
Pages:
Jump to: