Pages:
Author

Topic: [BIT-X.com] [CoinsBank.com] Earn Bitcoins by Posting | Signature Campaign - page 40. (Read 554235 times)

Activity: 798
Merit: 1000
Move On !!!!!!
I'm the only one left without a second payment and a bot reset ?
The bot reset-ed for me, but without any payments
legendary
Activity: 2786
Merit: 1031

No my bot did not reset and still no second payment, it just pushed payment date out further for me.

Same here.
legendary
Activity: 1456

No my bot did not reset and still no second payment, it just pushed payment date out further for me.
legendary
Activity: 3472
Merit: 10611
What do you guys think about this? This is my Bit-x deposit address https://blockchain.info/th/address/39gS9aH6VKBko1qa93i5XYsccUWFYFKPnF
the lastest transaction is https://blockchain.info/th/tx/b34e958bfa38e4eb93c87e45a29e2a60d836eb4c02012ee8271585be125306e4 It sent 0.001 BTC to SWIPE IT WORLD - INVESTMENT and I think SWIPE IT WORLD is Ponzi. http://www.swipeitworld.net/

My balance in Bit-x still normal.

exchangers usually don't let deposits stay in your btc address and as soon as your deposit gets any confirmation it is moved and your balance is always 0 (in bitcoin address not in your account) this way there is some sort of anonymity to their transactions.

but bit-x for some reason uses an strange method, maybe they don't have as much deposit - withdrawals, but they move the funds around when there is a withdrawal request.
in your case someone else requested a withdrawal of 0.001BTC and their code chose your address to pay him.
staff
Activity: 3500
Merit: 6152
Activity: 812
What do you guys think about this? This is my Bit-x deposit address https://blockchain.info/th/address/39gS9aH6VKBko1qa93i5XYsccUWFYFKPnF
the lastest transaction is https://blockchain.info/th/tx/b34e958bfa38e4eb93c87e45a29e2a60d836eb4c02012ee8271585be125306e4 It sent 0.001 BTC to SWIPE IT WORLD - INVESTMENT and I think SWIPE IT WORLD is Ponzi. http://www.swipeitworld.net/

it could possibly be that someone that uses bit-x withdrawed/transfered .001btc to that ponzi, bit-x is like an exchange where they send payment from any address that they own
Activity: 596
Merit: 500
F*CK WHALES!

legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007
DMD Diamond Making Money 4+ years! Join us!
Saw some people left the campaign and I was wondering if I can get one of the slots they left. If the campaign will be fixed and return to it's normal weekl payment then I'd be more willin to participate. I hope marco would consider hiring a campaign manager to manage this campaign and also make manual payments. I guess it's better than to automate the payments with a faulty bot.

Marco IS a campaign manager. Why this happens recently is beyond my understanding.
Activity: 980
Merit: 500
Saw some people left the campaign and I was wondering if I can get one of the slots they left. If the campaign will be fixed and return to it's normal weekl payment then I'd be more willin to participate. I hope marco would consider hiring a campaign manager to manage this campaign and also make manual payments. I guess it's better than to automate the payments with a faulty bot.
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1068
Well I decided I am leaving. I have had enough here too many problems for my liking and missing posts being unpaid still and underpaid on last payment. Missing around 20+ posts and have a payment from over a week ago still unpaid and missing. Once problems are resolved if you guys continue to do business and continue a smooth signature campaign I will come back however right now not my liking. Good luck and fairwel for now.

Great, can I take your spot? Grin
People have been leaving for a while, spots were never reopened. And if you want to join a sig campaign that doesnt pay at all... Well thats you xD

I know that looks weird, but I believe the campaign manager will solve all the problem and this sig campaign will be running normally again Wink

People have been saying that for 6 months now. And days ago he said it would be fixed for sure by X date. Its X date +2 days now. And people have been constantly shorted and not compensated repeatedly. Marco is way too busy to manage this;

Welp, so its been about a day past the 48 hours deadline. The payouts have still not been resolved. No replies/update, to be honest i'm tired of chasing down my pocket change every single week.

Its kind of annoying to have to post here because they are too busy to check/reply to PMs;

@marco/bitcoin boy;
Putting aside the constant issues in the last 6 months. I get you two are too busy to run this properly, after 2 months and many PMs of not paying me what was missed when we changed the bot, + 10-20% short on nearly all payouts since then.

I expect to at least get what i'm due for the last 2 weeks;

0.14BTC+~ left to be paid after the partial payment of 0.07BTC~ for 2.5 weeks of near maxed post rate + 0.02BTC.
legendary
Activity: 1022
Merit: 1003
𝓗𝓞𝓓𝓛
Well I decided I am leaving. I have had enough here too many problems for my liking and missing posts being unpaid still and underpaid on last payment. Missing around 20+ posts and have a payment from over a week ago still unpaid and missing. Once problems are resolved if you guys continue to do business and continue a smooth signature campaign I will come back however right now not my liking. Good luck and fairwel for now.

People have been leaving for a while, spots were never reopened. And if you want to join a sig campaign that doesnt pay at all... Well thats you xD

I know that looks weird, but I believe the campaign manager will solve all the problem and this sig campaign will be running normally again Wink
legendary

legendary
Activity: 1022
𝓗𝓞𝓓𝓛

legendary
Activity: 1820
Merit: 1001
legendary
Activity: 1456
PM sent.  Truly would appreciate a response.
Activity: 924
Merit: 1005
4 Mana 7/7
I'm disappointed by this campaign as well... never got a response to my PM's about an exception to Politics and Society posts, now deadlines are come and gone for getting the majority of my payments.  I want to stay with this one since Bit-x is a company I trust enough to advertise, but not happy with the service..
Well..... not giving any ideas but my problem with my account and payment , when I was in the campaign some time ago, was (very)quickly resolved by marco when I contacted the support

They seem to keep him in check

(Again, not giving any ideas)
legendary
Activity: 1218
We are the champions of the night
I'm disappointed by this campaign as well... never got a response to my PM's about an exception to Politics and Society posts, now deadlines are come and gone for getting the majority of my payments.  I want to stay with this one since Bit-x is a company I trust enough to advertise, but not happy with the service..
legendary
Didn't get all my payments neither...

Could we have some communication from campaign manager maybe?

He's been AWOL for a while, he gave a 48 hours ultimatum to get the payouts fixed but we didnt hear back from them since that "announcement" and its been almost 4 days now.

Well, I suppose if nothing change in a week or so the only solution will be leaving the campaign.

It's a shame though. I like this weekly campaign :/

Me too, but i have been getting shorted every 2 weeks and have had to run after the money all the time and i haven't been paid back most of what i was shorted. Its like this every week for months now. Right now i'm wondering how long do we wait before we open a scam accusation.
Activity: 462
Merit: 250

He's been AWOL for a while, he gave a 48 hours ultimatum to get the payouts fixed but we didnt hear back from them since that "announcement" and its been almost 4 days now.

Well, I suppose if nothing change in a week or so the only solution will be leaving the campaign.

It's a shame though. I like this weekly campaign :/
legendary

Pages:
Jump to: