Pages:
Author

Topic: [BIT-X.com] [CoinsBank.com] Earn Bitcoins by Posting | Signature Campaign - page 44. (Read 554235 times)

legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 1070
It seem I wiil make a manual payments for this weeks as Marco said.

tomorrow it's already two weeks for me not only one week
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1068

What about last week?  It did not pay for it. The week of 2-17 though 2-24 there was no payments.

This week 2-24 though 3-2 on this week is second week your talking about.   We still need manual for already passed week.

Yes, about due for 2 payments now + some payments forgot when we swapped the bot. Already PM'ed both of you several time about it.
legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1000

What about last week?  It did not pay for it. The week of 2-17 though 2-24 there was no payments.

This week 2-24 though 3-2 on this week is second week your talking about.   We still need manual for already passed week.
Activity: 854
Merit: 503
|| Web developer ||
legendary
Activity: 2128
Merit: 1119
As a heads up since I am on a monthly plan. Today is the 27th the 29th is in two days.  I would be due my payment.

Last month you were 2 or 3 days late.

Please try to be on time for me this month.

For your info I started Feb 1 at 13,967  posts

I am now  at 14,537 posts

as a follow up I was paid a day early this month.  that does make up for being a few days late last month.

I will continue with this campaign for the month of March.

I am now at 14,585  posts

I have also been paid my monthly rate!

I still think monthly flat rate is the best way to handle these campaigns.
legendary
Yes. I trust marcotheminer. Anyway, I believe that it should be time for BitAdsense to use $_GET instead of $_POST. This way we could archive the stats. Also we can check our stats easier by just clicking on a button - probably we might favorite/bookmark the specific page.

I have stored my UID where every-time I go to site it's automatically entered on it.  There is nothing secret about my UID so I'm not worried about having it stored.
legendary
Activity: 4256
Merit: 8551
'The right to privacy matters'
As a heads up since I am on a monthly plan. Today is the 27th the 29th is in two days.  I would be due my payment.

For your info I started Feb 1 at 13,967  posts

I am now  at 14,537 posts

as a follow up I was paid a day early this month.  that does make up for being a few days late last month.

I will continue with this campaign for the month of March.

I am now at 14,585  posts
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1001
Personal Text Space Not For Sale
Yes. I trust marcotheminer. Anyway, I believe that it should be time for BitAdsense to use $_GET instead of $_POST. This way we could archive the stats. Also we can check our stats easier by just clicking on a button - probably we might favorite/bookmark the specific page.
Activity: 798
Move On !!!!!!
Hi everyone, There's a problem with the current Blockchain API, it seem we will need a new hosting services to apply with them or
change to Blocktrail.

when you switch will the data from week missed, and this current week be saved?  And payments still going out for them?
Marco said the data is saved, I'm taking his word for it
legendary
Hi everyone, There's a problem with the current Blockchain API, it seem we will need a new hosting services to apply with them or
change to Blocktrail.

when you switch will the data from week missed, and this current week be saved?  And payments still going out for them?
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007
DMD Diamond Making Money 4+ years! Join us!
change to Blocktrail.

How long is this fix going to take? Should we continue posting or not?
Activity: 854
Merit: 503
|| Web developer ||
change to Blocktrail.
legendary
Activity: 4256
Merit: 8551
'The right to privacy matters'

For your info I started Feb 1 at 13,967  posts

I am now  at 14,537 posts
legendary
Activity: 2072
Merit: 1049
┴puoʎǝq ʞool┴
I'm waiting on BitcoinBoy to get back to me. All stats are saved in the bot, so no one will lose out on posts!
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
Hey Marco, any update on the las week payment?  Tongue
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1068
Well I think once this week is resolved and next payment is resolved then am quitting signature campaign due to amount of problems it has. I use to love it here never any problems. Now with changing made to bot and updates happening with it seems always something wrong each week over last 2 months so I am out if it continues.

I hope you will comeback when the bot become more stable. I will stay with Bit-x since I dont post much nowadays and I do not like minimum post requirement. Weird, but I do like to feeling of waiting for something to be fixed. Roll Eyes

I get you're willing to wait, but its been like this non stop for like 5 months. Several time we were told "okay its going to get permanently fixed soon." and then we never really hear from that again, till we get a new bot, that seem just as broken as the last one.

Right now i have unpaid posts from 4-5 different weeks that i messaged them and receive replies from that they would look into it, but i never got any reply on the result of their research, several time.

I really want to stay with BIT-x but its getting kind of a chore, having to run after my pocket money every single week.
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1001
Personal Text Space Not For Sale
Well I think once this week is resolved and next payment is resolved then am quitting signature campaign due to amount of problems it has. I use to love it here never any problems. Now with changing made to bot and updates happening with it seems always something wrong each week over last 2 months so I am out if it continues.

I hope you will comeback when the bot become more stable. I will stay with Bit-x since I dont post much nowadays and I do not like minimum post requirement. Weird, but I do like to feeling of waiting for something to be fixed. Roll Eyes
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
Why not making the payout manually indeed?

Maybe even every 2 weeks if it's too troublesome!
legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1137
i think it is time that you guys contact a developer and ask them to fix the problem with the bot or at least ask Bitmixer what they are doing with their bot that they don't have any problems and everybody has been getting paid on time each week since 1-2014
legendary
same thing here the payment of yesterday is completely missed in the bot hystory, now it simply restarted again with a new payment for the next week

so i'm missing my usual payment, check it plese

Same here. I really hope that the bot has good logs, else Marco will have a lot of ppl to check.

I realize it will be fixed.  But would appreciate an update or something that payment's will go out on X date.  Or something as to what is happening.

Have you thought about adding on a person to watch these payments?   If it does have a problem give this person the ability to manually start bot and pay missed payments.  I think possible an addition of someone who can watch it each week, and has ability to fix it would be a huge jump forward.
Pages:
Jump to: