Pages:
Author

Topic: [BIT-X.com] [CoinsBank.com] Earn Bitcoins by Posting | Signature Campaign - page 42. (Read 554235 times)

legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007
DMD Diamond Making Money 4+ years! Join us!
Same here, first week only, waiting for the rest. I guess they do it in chronological order so we should be patient.
Activity: 798
Merit: 1000
Move On !!!!!!
I only received one week payment (first one) and I guess It's little bit less then what it's supposed to be , that's not biggy though .
However , I didn't receive anything from the second week and my stats still didn't reset on the BOT.

My stats reseted and bot sent me same tx id from first week via PM.

https://blockchain.info/tx-index/d49da9f546b0438ce62cf8fef44131908eef6e98a4e0aae336e5a444ce6cdca4
Same here. I got ~0.05 when I should have got 0.07+0.05(0.03+0.02 bonus probably)
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
Hi,
Does the campaign have spots available? At the top, it says no new spots available, but lower down the page it says all spots available?
Thank you
Activity: 596
Merit: 500
F*CK WHALES!
I only received one week payment (first one) and I guess It's little bit less then what it's supposed to be , that's not biggy though .
However , I didn't receive anything from the second week and my stats still didn't reset on the BOT.

My stats reseted and bot sent me same tx id from first week via PM.

https://blockchain.info/tx-index/d49da9f546b0438ce62cf8fef44131908eef6e98a4e0aae336e5a444ce6cdca4
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1068
Give the bot sometime to pay out. I received my first and second payments three hours apart. I am still waiting for the bonus though - if they did not change their plan.

Well i got 0.072 when i should get about 0.1 for current payout timeframe (1 week + a few days late still pending on the bot) + about 0.092~ for the payout that was skipped, then +0.02 bonus. Actually if you take the skipped payment and subtract 0.02 instead of +0.02 thats pretty much on par with what i should of received.

Are they going to pay 0.14~ in the second payments?

Still havent received 8X posts to be paid from when we changed bot as well.
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1001
Personal Text Space Not For Sale
Give the bot sometime to pay out. I received my first and second payments three hours apart. I am still waiting for the bonus though - if they did not change their plan.
staff
Activity: 3500
Merit: 6152
Activity: 980
Merit: 500
I would like to join also
You can't as the OP clearly state that there is no available spots for new participants. I myself wanted to be a part of this campaign but unfortunately no spots for me.
No New Spots!
legendary
Activity: 2632
Merit: 1094
I had to receive 0.0224 BTC for the first week and 0.0344 BTC for the previous week but I instead received 0.019200 BTC and 0.033600 BTC for the 2 weeks. Total I am missing a payment of 0.004 BTC but I am still glad that the payment was released Smiley

Edit: I checked my account and the second week's payment (0.0336) is not added in my account  Undecided
legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 1070
i have received the payment for one of the two week still missing the other

total of 18 days to be payed and only 8 days payed for now
legendary
Was looking at this thread on my mobile and wanted to say 'another three hours'and than ..

An email came in saying 0.0265 BTC has been transferred into my wallet at Bit-x. Expecting another batch of 0.02 BTC and bonus later on.
legendary
Well, we were told 48 hours to resolve this and get us all paid. This means by the end of this weekend.
legendary
Activity: 1456
No problems here as well. I would prefer it actually.
(As long as we have pay per post instead of Fixed rates).

If we get bot working again and funded every week.  I like weekly just as it's easy. 

If pay is same and amount of posts allowed is same monthly would work.  But I don't think it will fix current problem, I think once bot is fixed and is always funded weekly is just as easy ( or should be). 

And I'm in same boat with missing 2 weeks of payments so far.
Activity: 798
Move On !!!!!!
No problems here as well. I would prefer it actually.
(As long as we have pay per post instead of Fixed rates).
staff
Activity: 3500
Merit: 6152
I also have no problem on having 2 weeks payment or monthly payments . (As long as we have pay per post instead of Fixed rates).
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1003
We are the champions of the night
I sent you a PM Marco about possibly getting an exception to Politics and Society posts not counting, not sure if you got it with all the stuff going on.

FWIW I wouldn't mind payments every 2 weeks if it would make things easier on him.
legendary
Hi all! Payments will be resolved in 48 hours at most.

Well if all payments are done it will be a really good news, well done Smiley

Maybe we should all swith to a monthly plan in order to make things easier for you?

I don't mind getting payment monthly to keep things smooth. However I'd prefer to get payment weekly.
Activity: 462
Merit: 250

Well if all payments are done it will be a really good news, well done Smiley

Maybe we should all swith to a monthly plan in order to make things easier for you?
Activity: 854
Merit: 503
|| Web developer ||
Hi Everyone, Payment problem should be resolved as soon as possible I will keep you updated

Bitcoin Boy.
legendary

Good stuff, thank you Marco, you guys always deliver.
Pages:
Jump to: