Pages:
Author

Topic: BIT-X.com | Exchange BTC, LTC, USD, EUR, GBP & Rub | Bitcoin Debit Card! - page 29. (Read 66837 times)

legendary
Activity: 896
Merit: 1000
I'am in China, but can't get your confirmation code, I tried to resend many times(over 10 times), but still got nothing, how can I register?

I guess you are using the service from the CMCC(中国移动), my cellphone that under CMCC network couldn't receive the confirmation code either, but it did works on my phone that provided by Unicom(中国联通).

Try to switch to a Unicom one, then you will get that code.  Wink
Activity: 840
I'am in China, but can't get your confirmation code, I tried to resend many times(over 10 times), but still got nothing, how can I register?
legendary
Activity: 2072
Merit: 1049
┴puoʎǝq ʞool┴
Try out BIT-X today!
legendary
Activity: 1582
Well hello there!
Have a question regarding my LTC Balance.  Currently my balance is 1.337 LTC, yet when I attempt to withdraw it tells me the maximum LTC withdrawal amount is 1.33034825, then I have an additional 0.5% commission withdrawn (0.00665174) as a fee?  Where pray tell did my other 0.007 latoshi's end up going?

Dear nwfella,

To withdraw 1.33034825 LTC You have to pay 0.5% of that amount as a commission (0.00665174 LTC).
This commission is NOT subtracted from the withdrawal amount. It is taken from Your remaining balance instead.

1.33034825 + 0.00665174 = 1,33699999 ~1.337

And that is exactly Your LTC balance.

Best Regards,
Bit-X Staff
Appreciate the timely response and clarification.  Smiley
legendary
┴puoʎǝq ʞool┴
Just from curiousity if you don't mind answering me Marcotheminer , I'am on Bit-x Signature compaign (Obviously) last month when you paid us I saw Withrawing using Cryptoo currency to withraw to my Personal BTC wallet and another option to Withraw Fiat , but I guess there is some kinda of verification needed to do that , if so ... what should we provide as Verification ID Card photo ? Also what are the rates for Withrawing BTC to Paypal is it 1:1 ?

~ Madness

To learn about verification just visit the relevant page here: https://bit-x.com/account/verification

Withdrawing fiat depends on the exchange rate which you sold at.

Alright I see , so there is some real informations that are needed like Copy of ID (front and back side) and Residential Address , One more question ...
I live in Algeria , and my ID is basically in Arabic and french . It's going to get verified or there is no chance unless it's in English ? THank you

~ Madness

You should submit it with a translation if possible. Otherwise submit it as is and wait for further instructions.

i dont understand why all this delay, i am dying on the inside lol literraly i am unpatient person haha, but i really want for the Visa card you all said was going to come out in March 2015 to come out sooner. It is so hard waiting for all this time, i really hope the card will be sent to people in the USA with customers name on it " maybe extra charge like $5 " for those who want names on it, or no name like some people seem to want. I hope you all dont pull a xapo or Bitcoin debit card " www.e-coin.io "  and be like oh we cant ship to the USA due to regulation. I hate it when Xapo tells me they cant ship to the USA due to regulation against the USA but the say got a office in California, the currency is in USD so im lost. Yet on the other hand other cards like ANX Premium Mastercards are sent to people in the USA from Hong Kong but they got some issues i dont like

Stay tuned!
Activity: 179
Merit: 100
Licensed Forex Participant - Bitcoin Debit Cards!
Have a question regarding my LTC Balance.  Currently my balance is 1.337 LTC, yet when I attempt to withdraw it tells me the maximum LTC withdrawal amount is 1.33034825, then I have an additional 0.5% commission withdrawn (0.00665174) as a fee?  Where pray tell did my other 0.007 latoshi's end up going?

Dear nwfella,

To withdraw 1.33034825 LTC You have to pay 0.5% of that amount as a commission (0.00665174 LTC).
This commission is NOT subtracted from the withdrawal amount. It is taken from Your remaining balance instead.

1.33034825 + 0.00665174 = 1,33699999 ~1.337

And that is exactly Your LTC balance.

Best Regards,
Bit-X Staff
legendary
Activity: 1582
Well hello there!
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
ADAMANT — the most secure and anonymous messenger
Just from curiousity if you don't mind answering me Marcotheminer , I'am on Bit-x Signature compaign (Obviously) last month when you paid us I saw Withrawing using Cryptoo currency to withraw to my Personal BTC wallet and another option to Withraw Fiat , but I guess there is some kinda of verification needed to do that , if so ... what should we provide as Verification ID Card photo ? Also what are the rates for Withrawing BTC to Paypal is it 1:1 ?

~ Madness

To learn about verification just visit the relevant page here: https://bit-x.com/account/verification

Alright I see , so there is some real informations that are needed like Copy of ID (front and back side) and Residential Address , One more question ...
I live in Algeria , and my ID is basically in Arabic and french . It's going to get verified or there is no chance unless it's in English ? THank you

~ Madness

You should submit it with a translation if possible. Otherwise submit it as is and wait for further instructions.

i dont understand why all this delay, i am dying on the inside lol literraly i am unpatient person haha, but i really want for the Visa card you all said was going to come out in March 2015 to come out sooner. It is so hard waiting for all this time, i really hope the card will be sent to people in the USA with customers name on it " maybe extra charge like $5 " for those who want names on it, or no name like some people seem to want. I hope you all dont pull a xapo or Bitcoin debit card " www.e-coin.io "  and be like oh we cant ship to the USA due to regulation. I hate it when Xapo tells me they cant ship to the USA due to regulation against the USA but the say got a office in California, the currency is in USD so im lost. Yet on the other hand other cards like ANX Premium Mastercards are sent to people in the USA from Hong Kong but they got some issues i dont like
legendary
┴puoʎǝq ʞool┴

~ Madness

~ Madness

Activity: 644
My goal is becaming a billionaire.

~ Madness

~ Madness
legendary
┴puoʎǝq ʞool┴

~ Madness

Activity: 644
My goal is becaming a billionaire.

~ Madness
Any plans on enabling logging in via email+password+2FA? Smiley

also make sure you include text 2fa as some people like me do not have cell phones that use google or apple, i just have a also fasion normal cell phone to get text and make calls

That's what they already have in place while logging in, there's a code sent to your phone.

lol i should have worded that better ment to say a working text 2fa haha, i always have to click the call me option as i will never get any of the codes sent to me in text form
legendary
Activity: 826
Merit: 1004
Are you maybe on Mozilla Firefox?I got the same problem.

That's how it looks for me when I don't allow javascript to run.
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1009

That is currently in development, expect that within a month.

Awesome, thank you Smiley
legendary
┴puoʎǝq ʞool┴

That is currently in development, expect that within a month.
legendary
I confirm Google Chrome has always worked nicely with Bit-x Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1036
I can't see my balance. Site is broken.

Are you maybe on Mozilla Firefox?I got the same problem.

I tried Google Chrome and it works there. Smiley
legendary

also make sure you include text 2fa as some people like me do not have cell phones that use google or apple, i just have a also fasion normal cell phone to get text and make calls

That's what they already have in place while logging in, there's a code sent to your phone.

Pages:
Jump to: