Pages:
Author

Topic: [BitAffNet] How we're the #1 Bitcoin Mining Pool In The World (or so we thought) - page 44. (Read 98873 times)

Activity: 29
Merit: 0
WhyStillDown
Is it only the site that is down? stratum+tcp://london.bitcoindigger.com:3333 seems do be dead too...

IcyPPS
all stratums would be dead to new connections
can't validate worker info with out being able to connect to the main database

WhyStillDown
oh ok thanks! do you know when it will be back up again?

IcyPPS
eta in about 37 mins ish
Activity: 89
Merit: 10
Just FYI from their IRC channel: Site is down for emergency database maintenance.  This is only for the front-end.  Hashes and shares are safe.  ETA 30 minutes ago was 1-1/2 hours.
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1000

This is only one rig, the others also found a couple

That's interesting.... Maybe you need to solo mine 😜
Activity: 353
Merit: 251

This is only one rig, the others also found a couple
legendary
I am finding a lot of blocks on geo.bitcoindigger
This can't be right

Really?? You have a screen shot you can share?
Activity: 353
Merit: 251
I am finding a lot of blocks on geo.bitcoindigger
This can't be right
legendary
I just PM one of the admins to come here and tell us what's going on with the pools stats page and payouts.
legendary
"Failed to connect to database." But still accepting my shares...

same for me still mining away.

@ pool op where are you?

Mine also still show mining to the pool. The pool OP is not here much as they tell people to fill out a help/service ticket or go on IRC chat and you can find them most times.
legendary
Activity: 4116
Merit: 7849
'The right to privacy matters'

same for me still mining away.

@ pool op where are you?
Activity: 29
Merit: 0
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
Is BAN up or down its 11:11 AM EST and I cant get on can anybody else Huh?

No payout again and again and again! Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry
legendary
Activity: 4116
Merit: 7849
'The right to privacy matters'
  There were connection issues yesterday. But I am in the North East of USA and there was a monster rainstorm.  I switched all my sp20's off the NJ the NY servers and to the Chi server I then had better results. The shame of the pool is it is really good but with the 100 btc stolen from the pool manager's wallets we are a bit behind on payouts.

Frustrating for me as I can go to www.f2pool.com or nicehash.com and be paid pretty much on time but at lessor rates.

a few posts back  I promised to support this pool until Feb. I will.

So I am hoping for  quicker payouts and maybe a nice block hitting streak.
Mine miners are all showing on the pools page about half of what they are doing right now. This has also happen before and usually they will start to report over to make up for it. The pool must have something going on as I see my miners failed over to another pool a couple of times in the last 24 hours.  

Yes this happened to me as well Something going on with the pool.
I don't know what you are looking for but your speeds are above average. The 457 is a little low if it's an S3+. But the rest are great.

That 457 is my other S3 I cant overclock it I can only run it stock If I put it on the same power supply with the s5 IT ONLY PULLS 810 WATTS FROM THE WALL. Now I put my good S3 and the same PSU with the S5 it pulls 1015 watts from the wall.

when I had the both S3's on the same PSU I could not overclock the good one either it would just pull the PSU down some how. Now it works fine with the S5 and I can overclock it again no problem!!

I think there may by a bad part in it so I can only run default on that one with a psu by itself.

Here we go again no payout for the second time I really starting to wonder about this pool owner I don't like this. Don't get me wrong its a great pool IF YOU GET PAID.

legendary
Mine miners are all showing on the pools page about half of what they are doing right now. This has also happen before and usually they will start to report over to make up for it. The pool must have something going on as I see my miners failed over to another pool a couple of times in the last 24 hours.  

legendary
Activity: 1593
Merit: 1004
I don't know what you are looking for but your speeds are above average. The 457 is a little low if it's an S3+. But the rest are great.
\

This is ONE S5 and TWO S3's what do you think HuhHuh?

I have Verizon fios service its a very fast connection compared to cablevision.

Does anybody have any good tips to improve hash speed on this pool ?

Pages:
Jump to: