Pages:
Author

Topic: [BitAffNet] How we're the #1 Bitcoin Mining Pool In The World (or so we thought) - page 45. (Read 98873 times)

legendary
Activity: 4116
Merit: 7849
'The right to privacy matters'
Haven't received a payout in almost 3 days,, my account is set to payout every 2 hours,, I am getting nervous about it,, mining has become tough enough without having to worry about a pools ability to payout.

Go to IRC chat or fill out a ticket and ask about it. I was paid in full about 10 hours ago.

I appreciate your advise I did in fact submit a ticket,,

Here is what I received n Response, quickly I must say.

The reasons payouts were delayed was because our hot wallet was temporarily empty for a bit. Payouts will go out as soon as possible if they havent already. Hopefully your problem is solved. if it is not, please let me know my friend.
For future reference, if payouts are ever delayed; dont worry, your shares are still being accounted for as they should. You can see this on your dashboard, by the payout information; and we always send out payouts the second we can.

Thanks!

The BAN Support Team

I know my shares are being counted I can see that,, I have seen that the pool has found blocks,, so why cant my account be paid? Especially if others have been paid?

I am concerned that BAN doesn't have the BTC to payout.

I like BAN, and respect the guys trying to run a pool,, but payouts have to be regular,, you cant falter on that people will get nervous.

The pool operator had a nice cushion of coins to make payments on time, which he did, but with the wallet was compromised again and he lost 2 blocks of coins this last time. The way I understand it this has put the pool in a position that he needs to wait till the new found blocks get 100 confirms before the coins are released so he can make the payments.  With the two wallet compromises that have happened now he has lost about 100 BTC total.  

Well I will support him on principle for the next 2 weeks minimum.
I have had a few scumbags go after my small coin supply.
So I will mine my 10 th here until  Feb 2nd.

We hit a block today so some coins should get paid  out soon. It has 3 confirms as of now. Since the block was hit about 50 minutes ago.
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1000
Haven't received a payout in almost 3 days,, my account is set to payout every 2 hours,, I am getting nervous about it,, mining has become tough enough without having to worry about a pools ability to payout.

Go to IRC chat or fill out a ticket and ask about it. I was paid in full about 10 hours ago.

The reasons payouts were delayed was because our hot wallet was temporarily empty for a bit. Payouts will go out as soon as possible if they havent already. Hopefully your problem is solved. if it is not, please let me know my friend.
For future reference, if payouts are ever delayed; dont worry, your shares are still being accounted for as they should. You can see this on your dashboard, by the payout information; and we always send out payouts the second we can.

Thanks!

The BAN Support Team

I know my shares are being counted I can see that,, I have seen that the pool has found blocks,, so why cant my account be paid? Especially if others have been paid?

I like BAN, and respect the guys trying to run a pool,, but payouts have to be regular,, you cant falter on that people will get nervous.

The pool operator had a nice cushion of coins to make payments on time, which he did, but with the wallet being compromised again, he lost 2 blocks of coins this last time. The way I understand it this has put the pool in a position that he needs to wait till the new found blocks get 100 confirms before the coins are released so he can make the payments.  With the two wallet compromises that have happened now he has lost about 100 BTC total.  
Activity: 686
Merit: 512
www.neutroncoin.com

yes I was also paid around 8 -11 hours ago.  btw I also get nervous as i have 2 hours set.  I also mine with a decent  amount of hash I am in the top 50.  so a 2 day wait to get paid means i am over .2 btc .

so i become a bit of a target.  I like this pool as it pays well.

currently 12th and my payout is over 1btc, and growing so.... yeah nervous about it.

Correction 9th in the pool.
www.neutroncoin.com

yes I was also paid around 8 -11 hours ago.  btw I also get nervous as i have 2 hours set.  I also mine with a decent  amount of hash I am in the top 50.  so a 2 day wait to get paid means i am over .2 btc .

currently 12th and my payout is over 1btc, and growing so.... yeah nervous about it.
www.neutroncoin.com

Thanks!

The BAN Support Team

legendary
Activity: 4116
Merit: 7849
'The right to privacy matters'

legendary

www.neutroncoin.com
legendary
I am new using this pool so I will judge for myself. So far I like it I just don't like the payout delay but so far its been the best pool Ive used yet.

Is it better to use port 3333 or 3334 and 5 I have one Antminer s5 and two antminer s3's Huh

And should I use the GEO server this would increase my latency times. If I ping the geo server I get 35ms. So I use nyiix.bitcoindigger.com:3333 which is the closets one two me which is 5ms ?

Some good advice from you old timers will help ?

I used the Geo for a long time but I switched to the nearest server to me which is the Chicago one as it seems I get better results. You want to use 3333 as the 3334 is for miners that do < 750GH/s for the S5's. You can use the 3334 for the S3's as I used to use it on my S1's but it seems to me it was on a west coast server and it would go down a lot so I quit using it but that was months ago.
Activity: 355
Merit: 276
I am new using this pool so I will judge for myself. So far I like it I just don't like the payout delay but so far its been the best pool Ive used yet.

Is it better to use port 3333 or 3334 and 5 I have one Antminer s5 and two antminer s3's Huh

And should I use the GEO server this would increase my latency times. If I ping the geo server I get 35ms. So I use nyiix.bitcoindigger.com:3333 which is the closets one two me which is 5ms ?

you could try the nj server.  I  have spondoolies sp20's (i can list 8 pools) and use the nj then the ny servers.  But if you have s-5's you can only list 3 pools. 

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

Activity: 786
Received a payment in full  a few hours ago.

Yup- BAN always comes thru even if it's late. I moved this pool into my number one slot on my Miner config...just ahead of NiceHash/Westhash.
legendary
Received a payment in full  a few hours ago.
legendary
Has anyone received a payout from this pool in the last 24 hours? It looks like it ran into a string of bad luck... I guess it can't pay 101% forever.

No its been about a day and a half since last payment. The pool did find 2 blocks today and am sure we will get paid once they get confirmed.
Activity: 209
Merit: 100
Has anyone received a payout from this pool in the last 24 hours? It looks like it ran into a string of bad luck... I guess it can't pay 101% forever.
legendary
legendary
Activity: 1596
Ah OK, Oct. 16th not January. Too bad, firmware could still use some improvements.
Activity: 237
Merit: 100
legendary
What Jan 16th firmware?  Huh

sorry about that I should have posted this email also....

Miners,
Just a quick correction from my previous email. The S4 firmware I was reffering to is not new, but the Oct 16th firmware released last year. We had a number of users still running the release firmware. We have seen internal improvements and many users have reported hashrate stability improvements after updating.

The firmware file can be found here.
https://bitmaintech.com/files/download/initramfs.bin.SD-20141016.tar.gz

Sorry for any confusion!
Looking forward,
Paul - 9600
Pages:
Jump to: