Pages:
Author

Topic: BITBAR Asic PROJECT "included inside each BitBar USB wallet drive" - page 3. (Read 7908 times)

Activity: 175
Merit: 100
Any word on time frame? Sounds very interesting
Activity: 210
DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO
It is absurd that the mods let this continue..

I think he is just trying to mock BFL.  Sincerely hope he isn't actually taking orders for these (the fake ASIC miners, not the overpriced flash drives that is just capitalism at work).  If he is, suggest an immediate ban !

i am not asking for your money!!! i am not asking for anyone's money!!! People are making there own minds if they want to be apart of this or not. All of you will be eating your word very soon. i have three bitcointalk Hero members who will be the first to get this device and they will upload videos and pictures and hashing power. When this does hit you naysayers please don't bother ordering .
Activity: 182
Wouldn't an ASIC scrypt miner with the required RAM be larger and more power hungry than USB can supply?

My Techs are saying that the size of the USB drive is going to be a little larger than the average . As for keeping the USB cool the design will include Rare metals  for casing. that's all i can say for now due to disclosure issues

Holy shit, are you using Unobtainium?

+1 Smiley
Activity: 1395
Merit: 505

I think he is just trying to mock BFL.  Sincerely hope he isn't actually taking orders for these (the fake ASIC miners, not the overpriced flash drives that is just capitalism at work).  If he is, suggest an immediate ban !
thank you for your support people!! Yes i will be sending out testers for software developments and to confirm to the community that My words are TRUE. I would like to also confirm i never set out to create this device. I just wanted to create a fancy USB Drive for BitBar but by luck i met two amazing people who by request want to be called "thing 1 and thing 2" he he he yes they are a little funny when it comes to joking around but there genius is like i have never seen. They are also the kindest and warm heart people i have ever met.They care nothing for money but love science and tech gadgets.They don't even really care about crypto but loves what it represents  . They will be my new house guest very soon. Just got to get there  papers in order.  Listen people stop saying the word scam!! i am not asking for anyone's money. I will bring change to crypto with or without your support. thank you for the people who have believed in me and my goals

are you high?

i don't do drugs!! After the last  ASIC scrypt miner have left our warehouse and all the dust has settled. i am going to take a vacation and will drink some fuzz fruity drinks in the tropics somewhere .
legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1006
thank you for your support people!! Yes i will be sending out testers for software developments and to confirm to the community that My words are TRUE. I would like to also confirm i never set out to create this device. I just wanted to create a fancy USB Drive for BitBar but by luck i met two amazing people who by request want to be called "thing 1 and thing 2" he he he yes they are a little funny when it comes to joking around but there genius is like i have never seen. They are also the kindest and warm heart people i have ever met.They care nothing for money but love science and tech gadgets.They don't even really care about crypto but loves what it represents  . They will be my new house guest very soon. Just got to get there  papers in order.  Listen people stop saying the word scam!! i am not asking for anyone's money. I will bring change to crypto with or without your support. thank you for the people who have believed in me and my goals

are you high?
efx
Activity: 378
Merit: 250
GSnak's "Trucoin® brand generator " line is hilarious, hahaha. Almost as hilarious as trucoin's own ramblings.

legendary
Activity: 2772
Merit: 1028
Duelbits.com
Now people from BFL and AVALON want a proto-type

Here you go guys, trucoin is the one guilty for your asic delays. Yifu and Josh joined forces to produce new scrypt asic in masses. Friedcat will sell it for them at 345 BTC per piece as he's amazing at overpricing stuff.
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
I seemed to have found your secret!  I just recently got in contact with the SAME guys!  Here is a picture!

They informed me of your plans and I managed to con them to send me a prototype as well.  Its in the mail Smiley  They also hooked me up with their wives for the weekend in a beach house.  I can't wait:D:D:D

good night good people!!! enjoy your mining . Remember we are the future of how the world exchanges wealth
legendary
Activity: 1358
Merit: 1000
I say until it is confirmed either way they should let it continue. We either have a breakthrough innovation here or nothing at all. He is not really hurting anyone. For 2 btb or .22btc sure it's a huge markup for the flash drive but real corporations do worse all the time ( Apple ). Trucoin has offered to give some out for testing it seems. We will see where this goes

One iota of common sense confirms this is a scam..
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
this device creates more heat than i have ever seen in a mining device. Fire hazard was very real!!!! The cooling system for this device is very radical using rare metals and other elements

Fascinating. A 7970 consumes nearly 300W while the maximum output of a USB port is about 3W, yet somehow your masterful engineers have tamed the laws of thermodynamics and created more heat with 100 times less energy. Why do you waste your time toiling away on inutile scrypt mining projects when you could be solving the ills of the global energy crisis? Just think, with your talents we'll soon be able to plug a Trucoin® brand generator into our electrical socket and create enough steam to power a 3GW turbine. We'll never run out of energy again!

Tell me, when you stare at what other people consider fire do you really see golden fairies, butterflies and rainbows?

just a hint the usb does not power the device but whatever you say. Soon you will be trying to order and i will make sure you are not allowed to order seeing how you think i am trolling and wasting time!! good luck buddy

lol.. you win.

you know why i win? because i believe in things like hope and positive thinking. So many people told me that this could not happen. Now people from BFL and AVALON want a proto-type .

I asked the two techs from china if i could give out there name !! So they could take the credit for the design. They said tell everyone Thing 1 and thing 2 built it. Ha ha ha i couldn't not stop laughing. True genius never wants credit. They don't even want that much money. I will be paying for there travel and a much needed vacation.

You're hilarious man, where do you come up with this stuff?
legendary
Activity: 1064
Merit: 1002
I say until it is confirmed either way they should let it continue. We either have a breakthrough innovation here or nothing at all. He is not really hurting anyone. For 2 btb or .22btc sure it's a huge markup for the flash drive but real corporations do worse all the time ( Apple ). Trucoin has offered to give some out for testing it seems. We will see where this goes
legendary
Activity: 1358
Merit: 1000
Activity: 1395
Merit: 505
So this guy tries to sell a $5.95 USB drive available all over the Internet for $100 and then, when he's caught in that scam, runs out and claims he has built an ASIC miner into each one.

WHAT A CLOWN !!
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1050

Tell me, when you stare at what other people consider fire do you really see golden fairies, butterflies and rainbows?

Oh man this is comedy gold. Where do you get this LOL
this device creates more heat than i have ever seen in a mining device. Fire hazard was very real!!!! The cooling system for this device is very radical using rare metals and other elements

Fascinating. A 7970 consumes nearly 300W while the maximum output of a USB port is about 3W, yet somehow your masterful engineers have tamed the laws of thermodynamics and created more heat with 100 times less energy. Why do you waste your time toiling away on inutile scrypt mining projects when you could be solving the ills of the global energy crisis? Just think, with your talents we'll soon be able to plug a Trucoin® brand generator into our electrical socket and create enough steam to power a 3GW turbine. We'll never run out of energy again!

just a hint the usb does not power the device but whatever you say. Soon you will be trying to order and i will make sure you are not allowed to order seeing how you think i am trolling and wasting time!! good luck buddy

lol.. you win.

you know why i win? because i believe in things like hope and positive thinking. So many people told me that this could not happen. Now people from BFL and AVALON want a proto-type .

I asked the two techs from china if i could give out there name !! So they could take the credit for the design. They said tell everyone Thing 1 and thing 2 built it. Ha ha ha i couldn't not stop laughing. True genius never wants credit. They don't even want that much money. I will be paying for there travel and a much needed vacation.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0

lol.. you win.

Pages:
Jump to: