Pages:
Author

Topic: BITBAR Asic PROJECT "included inside each BitBar USB wallet drive" - page 4. (Read 7908 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 100
this device creates more heat than i have ever seen in a mining device. Fire hazard was very real!!!! The cooling system for this device is very radical using rare metals and other elements

Fascinating. A 7970 consumes nearly 300W while the maximum output of a USB port is about 3W, yet somehow your masterful engineers have tamed the laws of thermodynamics and created more heat with 100 times less energy. Why do you waste your time toiling away on inutile scrypt mining projects when you could be solving the ills of the global energy crisis? Just think, with your talents we'll soon be able to plug a Trucoin® brand generator into our electrical socket and create enough steam to power a 3GW turbine. We'll never run out of energy again!

Tell me, when you stare at what other people consider fire do you really see golden fairies, butterflies and rainbows?
Activity: 742
Merit: 500
Its as easy as 0, 1, 1, 2, 3
If you will send me 1 to review, I will have my EE check it and see if its legit for the community.
Activity: 237
So what's the deal here, is he posting this drivel but not directly asking for money to avoid the ban hammer?

Presumably he's hoping people that are gullible enough to PM him with genuine interest and lolbars/bitcoins to stay under the mods radars.

Or maybe the 'buy it now/here' post is yet to come?

Listen people i am bringing to the table the first of its kind!! i did not discover the secret to the ASiC scrypt miner. Two wonderful brilliant Techs from china  figured it out while on contract for my USB secured BitBar wallet. In my contract. These to techs are truly amazing but have very little people skills and are very shy not to mention cannot speak English . We have came together to create a truly amazing product . Things in the crypto world will change forever when we bring it to the masses.

People said ASIC miners for scrypt could not happen. I am here to tell say your wrong!!! Cooling the device was the only real issue. this device creates more heat than i have ever seen in a mining device. Fire hazard was very real!!!! The cooling system for this device is very radical using rare metals and other elements

more talk....
Activity: 210
DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO
So what's the deal here, is he posting this drivel but not directly asking for money to avoid the ban hammer?

Presumably he's hoping people that are gullible enough to PM him with genuine interest and lolbars/bitcoins to stay under the mods radars.

Listen people i am bringing to the table the first of its kind!! i did not discover the secret to the ASiC scrypt miner. Two wonderful brilliant Techs from china  figured it out while on contract for my USB secured BitBar wallet. In my contract. These to techs are truly amazing but have very little people skills and are very shy not to mention cannot speak English . We have came together to create a truly amazing product . Things in the crypto world will change forever when we bring it to the masses.

People said ASIC miners for scrypt could not happen. I am here to tell say your wrong!!! Cooling the device was the only real issue. this device creates more heat than i have ever seen in a mining device. Fire hazard was very real!!!! The cooling system for this device is very radical using rare metals and other elements
Activity: 112
Merit: 10

Amazing he achieved on a usb device what cannot be done on a stratix iv.
legendary
Activity: 1064
Merit: 1002
I would simply send the equivalent of btc. Which at the current value would be about 150 BTC of which I only have a little less than half. A simple bitinstant transaction could take care of that. I dont see the point in your post to be honest. I wasn't claiming to have 2000 btb. Just saying I would buy them for that price Smiley
Activity: 183
If they are real and you charge 2 btb each put me down for 1000 as well. Seriously

Please post your wallet address with the 2000 BTB in it k thx...

I doubt that anyone has over 50% of the total money supply.

as of 6/8/2013

Money Supply: 3413BTB

I can't wait to see this!
legendary
Activity: 1064
Merit: 1002
If they are real and you charge 2 btb each put me down for 1000 as well. Seriously
Put me down for 1000 of your fpga asic combos.
legendary
Activity: 1358
Merit: 1000
Activity: 616
I need One Please........
efx
Activity: 378
Merit: 250
"Wonder why LTC prices are going down? ASIC have hit scrypt and now ltc is falling like a rock"

You don't even know what an ASIC is, apparently. Somehow, I'm not at all surprised.

Perhaps you know this is a joke? If so, you had best not be taking anyone's money.

Imagine BFL with even less basic hardware knowledge and a worse rep than inaba...  Cheesy

Just remember, "Positivity moves us further!!!" !!!....!!!!!!....!!!!!!!!

My pants are not on fire!! My pants are not even on!!

Activity: 1395
Merit: 505
sending first One out monday!!!!
Activity: 183
Grin Grin Grin sending out first Beta tester Proto-types

That is awesome!

Grin
Never mind the fact it takes about $4,000,000 to get a custom ASIC fabricated and, by the look of things, Tru has about $11 in the bank

Wrong buddy my guys did the prototypes under $4000 usd!!! Wonder why LTC prices are going down? ASIC have hit scrypt and now ltc is falling like a rock

Oh my God..  Grin

Yes we must pray and say our blessings for the wonder for what is ASIC BitBar miner
legendary
Activity: 2772
Merit: 1028
Duelbits.com
Never mind the fact it takes about $4,000,000 to get a custom ASIC fabricated and, by the look of things, Tru has about $11 in the bank

Wrong buddy my guys did the prototypes under $4000 usd!!! Wonder why LTC prices are going down? ASIC have hit scrypt and now ltc is falling like a rock

Oh my God..  Grin
legendary
Activity: 2548
Merit: 1054
CPU Web Mining 🕸️ on webmining.io
Grin Grin Grin sending out first Beta tester Proto-types

Send me one. Everyone loves me
Pages:
Jump to: