Pages:
Author

Topic: BitBay | Decentralized Marketplace | Unmoderated Thread - page 4. (Read 52720 times)

legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1002

Zimbeck the Turd is not developing anything. Never was. He copy/pasted BC halo included and gave it another name. But wait for The Sound and the Fury to post the details of the final chaptar, he has done a magnificent, unparalleled job so far.

you such a moron..

do you know that zimbeck made bc halo and bit halo? do you know that bitbay is an improved thing of his previous project CODED by him?
lol, pathetic idiot

I heard rumours saying it wasn't his own code. Possible outsource ?
That would explain why he doesn't seem to like the idea of making it open source (as it was announced at first).
That's were just rumours though... Still there would be a logical way to un-prove that

Before i was thinking that he copy/paste code from one open source client available here:
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/completely-decentralized-and-anonymous-marketplace-589578
Name:  "BitXBay"
here his discusion with project developer:
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.7800005

i have even downloaded both clients they are not looking so similar:
David version had 2 key , email contracts,bitcoin using electrum serves insteaad downloading whole blockchain
so i think David is able to do some good programming.
in halo time people were failing at making multisign clients so i think he was real pioneer there is such technology
so i don't believe in shit that he can not program at end.

From my perspective David as good programmer he was good bait for scam that is all at end such scam are spoted often
so people should be more aware of such actions because scammers won't be punished or found.

Look at MtGox situation and 0 responsibility 300m$ stolen and what...  
legendary
Activity: 1400
Merit: 1050
Investigation is ongoing but we already have enough solid information to start the next process. It's going to cost a minimal amount to get the ball rolling but all who have been involved will be notified by authorities soon.

Patience has been appreciated.
in Cambodia ? in China ? Good luck with that  Grin
(remains the altcoin canadian mafia  Grin well better than nothing actually)
legendary

Zimbeck the Turd is not developing anything. Never was. He copy/pasted BC halo included and gave it another name. But wait for The Sound and the Fury to post the details of the final chaptar, he has done a magnificent, unparalleled job so far.

you such a moron..

do you know that zimbeck made bc halo and bit halo? do you know that bitbay is an improved thing of his previous project CODED by him?
lol, pathetic idiot

That would explain why he doesn't seem to like the idea of making it open source (as it was announced at first).
That's were just rumours though... Still there would be a logical way to un-prove that

It is plastered all over that he copy/pasted it (stole it).

He cant code at all, just a tiny bit in python, nothing else whatsoever.

Black Halo and Bit Halo are otherwise of no interest to anyone. Have you seen what they have done for BC? Draw your own conclusions...

Not sure he actually stole it. As I didn't hear any complaints from anybody so far...

But.. yeah.. open source it would have for sure accelerated all developments... which are seriously stalled (BC speaking)
No Wonder Why He haven't done it already...? That's probably because he wants to max out his profits, by every coin he'll hop in with his 'revolutionary' concept..

Fair enough.

* is zimbeck is the new IE ?
* zimbeck = IE 2.0 ?
don't take anything Barrabas says as fact, he is just part of Bobsurplus team (if not Bobsurplus himself) trying to orchestrate a smearing campaign against Zimbeck because they were in disagreement and forced out of the BitBay scam...

That's why they are rewriting history in their new literature thread  Grin (so pathetic... they clearly don't like to lose  Grin)

Actually each time Barrabas write something for or against one coin, it just means that it is one scam coins of Bobsurplus... (either working the way he wants or not... depending on what they say...).

So basically Barrabas account enters in action when private verbal threat did not work... the game they are playing is now really obvious...

I don't think Zimbeck can be compared to IE as IE isn't a coder at all, but only another puppet of Bobsurplus...

As stated elsewhere: no one really care about the problem of that bunch of scammers...
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
Investigation is ongoing but we already have enough solid information to start the next process. It's going to cost a minimal amount to get the ball rolling but all who have been involved will be notified by authorities soon.

Patience has been appreciated.
Activity: 254
Merit: 102

you such a moron..

lol, pathetic idiot

Black Halo and Bit Halo are otherwise of no interest to anyone. Have you seen what they have done for BC? Draw your own conclusions...

Not sure he actually stole it. As I didn't hear any complaints from anybody so far...

But.. yeah.. opened source it would have for sure accelerated all developments... which are seriously stalled (BC speaking)
Don't you wonder why didn't do it already...? That's probably because he wants to max out his profits, by every coin he'll hop in with his 'revolutionary' concept..

Fair enough.

* is zimbeck the new IE ?
* zimbeck = IE 2.0 ?
legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000

you such a moron..

lol, pathetic idiot

Activity: 254
Merit: 102

you such a moron..

lol, pathetic idiot

Activity: 134
Merit: 100

you such a moron..

lol, pathetic idiot
Activity: 784
So is this the top or the bottom? With no dev who is buying these coins??

I'm still working on it. Bob and Ryan left with money. Steven seems to have interest although he also seems a bit demoralized. He helped set up a joint account so it will be ok.

The only reason they could left with the money, because you created this ICO scam with them in the first place and assisted them all the way along the line.

You have been presenting yourself as a pathological liar who don't see your own role in the scam. Pulling the naive, mislead, "I didn't know" card is a very well known move, virtually all fraudsters try to pull that card as the first line of defence. It doesn't help you, law enforcement aren't interested in your lies.
On his defense, when you do development for a coin, you usually don't have time to mess around with decisions which are made by others in the team. and considering he got 100btc up front with promises for more through bitbay coin, well you just focus on the work and let the politics to others...
I am sure, it can happen to any dev around... however, if he was serious probably he should have left the project by now and move on (considering he got the 100btc  Grin)

I can assure you, what happened to Zimbeck, it can't just happen to any devs due to bad luck or some strange accident  - it happens only the morally fucked up devs.

I have been doing software development for decades but it never came to my mind to team up with P&D guys like Bob to scam out few hundred BTCs from naive, wannabe rich people, and I don't think I am the odd one who for some very strange reasons don't involve with scam, but as we speak there are several million software developers who work hard and just a very few of them end up like Zimbeck.

We are all here for the dollar, but there is a massive difference between earning money by creating and selling a novel technology or marketing a software by creating a fake volume ICO scam.

And to keep things clear, he got not only 100 BTC, he got 191 BTC. Plus 100 MILLION BAY. Plus he has his paws in the "fund" where there are almost 600 more BTC. Plus the bags of Steven and Lin are quite deep -especially in BAY- so I am quite sure they are currently being generous...

That's, of course, if you want to know the details that, somehow, seem to escape you. By design.

The Sound And Fury is absolutely amazing, I can't wait for the next episode.
legendary
Activity: 2412
Merit: 1044

I'm still working on it. Bob and Ryan left with money. Steven seems to have interest although he also seems a bit demoralized. He helped set up a joint account so it will be ok.
legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1115
Activity: 600
Merit: 500
It's clearly recognizable which people do have a job in real life and which not Grin. Some people are posting round the clock every day, what a nice live Grin.

Not offense meant, just wondering Smiley.

with kind regards,
randywald
legendary
Activity: 1162
On his defense, when you do development for a coin, you usually don't have time to mess around with decisions which are made by others in the team. and considering he got 100btc up front with promises for more through bitbay coin, well you just focus on the work and let the politics to others...
I am sure, it can happen to any dev around... however, if he was serious probably he should have left the project by now and move on (considering he got the 100btc  Grin)

I can assure you, what happened to Zimbeck, it can't just happen to any devs due to bad luck or some strange accident  - it happens only the morally fucked up devs.

I have been doing software development for decades but it never came to my mind to team up with P&D guys like Bob to scam out few hundred BTCs from naive, wannabe rich people, and I don't think I am the odd one who for some very strange reasons don't involve with scam, but as we speak there are several million software developers who work hard and just a very few of them end up like Zimbeck.

We are all here for the dollar, but there is a massive difference between earning money by creating and selling a novel technology or marketing a software by creating a fake volume ICO scam.

And to keep things clear, he got not only 100 BTC, he got 191 BTC. Plus 100 MILLION BAY. Plus he has his paws in the "fund" where there are almost 600 more BTC. Plus the bags of Steven and Lin are quite deep -especially in BAY- so I am quite sure they are currently being generous...

That's, of course, if you want to know the details that, somehow, seem to escape you. By design.

legendary
Activity: 584
Merit: 500
So this coin is officially dead. Yes?

Its trading on Bter https://bter.com/trade/BAY_BTC

So its not dead yet. Unlike other coins this should be easy to declare dead as there is no blockchain.
legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1115
So this coin is officially dead. Yes?
david zimbeck is pegging his shit with shitbay now.

shame on bter.com, steven, and bob.

all you are shameless scammers.

They are indeed.
Pages:
Jump to: