Pages:
Author

Topic: BitBay | Decentralized Marketplace | Unmoderated Thread - page 7. (Read 52720 times)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0
bitbay sucks man
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
Careful:  Bitbay's current price increase is a textbook pump. The price is being lifted by tiny transactions. There's no real volume behind any of it.
beware:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=780334.new#new
Activity: 32
@BlindMayorBitcorn
@Normandoyle

I already said Zimbeck that they will have to compensate all investors. Of course currently he is still in denial mode, but he will come around ... and once the law enforcement start looking for him he will realize that the compensation does reduce his inevitable jail sentence.

Next week we will continue working with the Netherlands police. As far as I know the bitcointalk servers - that are the sources of the connection logs and details of the criminals and was the media for organizing the crime - are in the Netherlands and therefore I think the Dutch authorities has jurisdiction. Once the jurisdiction is established and if it is really the Netherlands, then the Dutch police will establish who are the scammers, and then the European arrest warrant as well as the Interpol one will be issued. Prior to that of course we will need the details of the victims - the nature of the crime (fraud) require to identify the victims. My London based solicitor started to deal with the issue, but if the Netherlands has the jurisdiction then he won't be able to proceed and we will have to transfer the case handling to a locally licensed solicitor (that won't be an issue).

As I said, I have zero BAY investment, but I think we, the community should stand up for saving this over scammed digital currency market. In my opinion we shouldn't let that the greatest innovation of the last decade stop progressing and regularly being put in the bad news by crooks like the Bitbay scammers, so lets try to put back on the right track our digital currency market.

I was the zim-bait, for project Big-bait,
won't go to jail mate

No no! No Jail! No lawyers! David he work very hard. No more questions please, everyone go to new thread. Thankyou for continued support!! New OP and 2.0 technology coming soon!!
Activity: 2
@BlindMayorBitcorn
@Normandoyle

I already said Zimbeck that they will have to compensate all investors. Of course currently he is still in denial mode, but he will come around ... and once the law enforcement start looking for him he will realize that the compensation does reduce his inevitable jail sentence.

Next week we will continue working with the Netherlands police. As far as I know the bitcointalk servers - that are the sources of the connection logs and details of the criminals and was the media for organizing the crime - are in the Netherlands and therefore I think the Dutch authorities has jurisdiction. Once the jurisdiction is established and if it is really the Netherlands, then the Dutch police will establish who are the scammers, and then the European arrest warrant as well as the Interpol one will be issued. Prior to that of course we will need the details of the victims - the nature of the crime (fraud) require to identify the victims. My London based solicitor started to deal with the issue, but if the Netherlands has the jurisdiction then he won't be able to proceed and we will have to transfer the case handling to a locally licensed solicitor (that won't be an issue).

As I said, I have zero BAY investment, but I think we, the community should stand up for saving this over scammed digital currency market. In my opinion we shouldn't let that the greatest innovation of the last decade stop progressing and regularly being put in the bad news by crooks like the Bitbay scammers, so lets try to put back on the right track our digital currency market.

I was the zim-bait, for project Big-bait,
won't go to jail mate
Activity: 784
Merit: 1000
High-flying crypto lawsuit sounds exciting:)

The scammers will have to go to jail. In the case of Lin, the case will be hopefully more straight forward and for fraud and corruption the communists will just shot him. The new Chinese PM is a crazy mother fucker, and to save face he will direct a death sentence for that crooks without having a second thought about it.

I think death seems a little excessive, brother

I agree it is very-very excessive, but I don't make the rules and it is not my fault that for a fraud that puts China in a very bad news communists shot their own citizens. Though, I think if he start to work with the community and start compensating the victims he will be able to save that bullets for the Chinese People Army as well as he will be able to save himself.

Maybe they can harvest their organs and sell them on the dark markets to compensate the victims

Zimbeck has the best chance to be the first on that market with that commodity since he is committing harakiri in this forum average 5 times a day.
legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1115

The scammers will have to go to jail. In the case of Lin, the case will be hopefully more straight forward and for fraud and corruption the communists will just shot him. The new Chinese PM is a crazy mother fucker, and to save face he will direct a death sentence for that crooks without having a second thought about it.

I agree it is very-very excessive, but I don't make the rules and it is not my fault that for a fraud that puts China in a very bad news communists shot their own citizens. Though, I think if he start to work with the community and start compensating the victims he will be able to save that bullets for the Chinese People Army as well as he will be able to save himself.

Maybe they can harvest their organs and sell them on the dark markets to compensate the victims

Edit: sarcasm/

legendary

The scammers will have to go to jail. In the case of Lin, the case will be more straight forward and for fraud and corruption the communists will just shot him. The new Chinese PM is a crazy mother fucker, and to save face he will direct a death sentence for that crooks without having a second thought about it.
@BlindMayorBitcorn
@Normandoyle

PM me whenever man...I'd love to be a part of a lawsuit!

No problem, I will post once I have more info how to proceed.
legendary
@BlindMayorBitcorn
@Normandoyle

Activity: 154
Merit: 100
meow
@BlindMayorBitcorn
@Normandoyle

Careful:  Bitbay's current price increase is a textbook pump. The price is being lifted by tiny transactions. There's no real volume behind any of it.

Yeah, right now Zimbeck and the Chinaman will try to pump up the thing to bring it back to life.

Since I am not an English speaker and English isn't even my third language, can I suggest one of the fine English speaking gentlemen like Barabbas, digicidal or yourself or anyone would write a not too long request to the exchanges that since the ICO and the coin is admittedly a scam, the organizers of the project revealed that it is a scam, we request to remove BAY from trading? Then we can send the request to all exchanges and at least the crooks and their pathetic remaining "investors" won't be able to trick more naive people into the operation. Sooner the scam is stopped will be better for everyone.
@BlindMayorBitcorn
@Normandoyle

Activity: 602
Merit: 250
legendary
Activity: 1400
Merit: 1050
I stated this on Twitter and I'll state it once again:

We need to setup a trust fund for those who invested in BitBay and got screwed.
"trust fund" sounds like another type of scam to me  Grin and a strange association of words in crypto...
but yes lets raise more money over that scam, with the hope this one goes into the right pocket  Grin
(not sure what will be the right pocket in that case...)

But lets be serious 5min, except a few newbie everybody knew it was a scam and people went in thinking they will still be able to
do some profit over more newbie than themselve. Not sure that anybody participating in these scams deserve any trust fund. 
Activity: 639
Merit: 500

I was indeed also one of the screwed:(

Dox these scammers and then report to the respective authorities. You would be surprised how fast they return them when they have the threat of jailtime on them.

They all seem to be from Canada, if that helps Tongue

I didn't invest. It was suspicious, and vastly overpriced.

All those who lost money in this can get together and approach the authorities.
legendary

Dox these scammers and then report to the respective authorities. You would be surprised how fast they return them when they have the threat of jailtime on them.

They all seem to be from Canada, if that helps Tongue
Activity: 639
Merit: 500

legendary

Pages:
Jump to: