Author

Topic: BitBay |Decentralized Marketplace|Smart Contracts|IoT Tech|Markets Open - page 162. (Read 339472 times)

Activity: 661
Merit: 504
Yes. Please finish it first. A few more days or weeks is not what's important here.
Activity: 728
Merit: 500

It looks awesome.  Per the recording, re: release without the features if "you guys want it" - please finish the details you want included.  I know updates happen but please release something that you are happy with and not something that is released because the community was/is itchy.

Looking forward...
Activity: 1540

Wow. I'm speechless. It has to be the best looking and most professional looking wallet I've ever seen. Looks like everything is implemented inside the wallet which will make everything easy for selles/buyers.

Activity: 280
Merit: 102
Send me some bitbay if you believe in that. Or send me some if you make a lost. That hurts harder. I want to buy me a bike  200 $. Actually, I need $ 3,000 for legal fees. That's enough for me for now. This is my adress BQgrrduCw4HyXeVWWeWVE3AKh2iLXPkZAh
Think it is time to sell now. Because i see only a wallet.
If you need $3,000 for legal fees I don't think asking for donations is goig to get U squat. Maybe you should get a styrofoam cup and a cardboard sign I think you'd have better luck getting your bike and legal fund.

The nerve of some people I swear it makes me think the human genome has forked down some irrevocable path of insanity & mental illness
RJF
Activity: 616
Online since '89...
Send me some bitbay if you believe in that. Or send me some if you make a lost. That hurts harder. I want to buy me a bike  200 $. Actually, I need $ 3,000 for legal fees. That's enough for me for now. This is my adress BQgrrduCw4HyXeVWWeWVE3AKh2iLXPkZAh

Please read the thread, time lines are posted and quite obvious.

And to the other guy, yes, there is a full time development team. Again, read the thread please...
Activity: 784
Merit: 502
It's not truly a thread until youngmike graces it with his presence.   Was worried for a sec.

Who?
Activity: 387
Merit: 250
It's not truly a thread until youngmike graces it with his presence.   Was worried for a sec.
Activity: 277
Send me some bitbay if you believe in that. Or send me some if you make a lost. That hurts harder. I want to buy me a bike  200 $. Actually, I need $ 3,000 for legal fees. That's enough for me for now. This is my adress BQgrrduCw4HyXeVWWeWVE3AKh2iLXPkZAh
Activity: 44
Merit: 0
Does anyone know how long this will take?

Is the dev team on this full time or part time?

G.

Hurry up. Bagholders waiting...

https://i.imgur.com/j0U14zv.png

loool. photoshop master.
legendary
Activity: 3066
Merit: 1188

G.

Hurry up. Bagholders waiting...

Activity: 213
Merit: 100

waiting for the smart contracts  Grin

Should be along in a few minutes. Here's some dolly mixtures while you wait.

G.
Activity: 42
I'm not receiving stake rewards for past few days (ever since I updated my wallet). I've been unlocking my wallet every day and leaving it on for 6+ hours. Today it shows that my weight is less than what it was in the begining (when I first installed the wallet). It was showing 59k and today it's showing 14k.

Am I the only one who is having issue with stake after installing new wallet?  Huh

Solution would be nice.
solution: leave it open for staking longer than 6 hours, bam problem solved!

I don't think that's an issue here. It was staking fine before I updated the wallet and most of the time I left it online for no more than 2 hours but all of a sudden I stopped receiving rewards. Today my weight decreased than what it was yesterday. It should increase, right?

I've reinstalled the wallet with no luck. I'll keep it online and I hope it automatically fixes itself.

Maybe leave open for more than 6hours would have been more helpful. Unusual we upgraded to POS 2 as you may know, i believe your detailed answer is here bud 2min read http://www.blackcoin.co/blackcoin-pos-protocol-v2-whitepaper.pdf

Issue has been going on before POS 2.0 upgrade. I'm not sure..I hope it fixes itself. I wouldn't care if I received less but I've received none since 19th (wallet upgrade)

Another thing you might try is to send all your coins to yourself.  Since Coin Age is no longer a part of the PoS system, you need larger inputs to have a better chance of staking a block.  I usually send all my coins to myself (this creates one, large input).  Then as I keep staking, I'll eventually do this again as my inputs get smaller and smaller (each time you stake a block, your coin input halves, thus giving you two inputs - those inputs stake and halve, those inputs stake and halve, etc, etc).
legendary
Activity: 3066
Merit: 1188

Should be along in a few minutes. Here's some dolly mixtures while you wait.

Activity: 44
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
★YoBit.Net★ 100+ Coins Exchange & Dice
So what PnD groups are apart of this coin?

Bob is. https://twitter.com/EMC2Whale Don't get burned  Wink

He has bought in like everyone else. He is a coin trading after all. IMO it would be dumb of him not to want in on this. I doubt its one of his pumps. No pump seen. This transcends Bob this is a huge and epic opportunity to get in on a coin that very well most likely hit the top 5 market cap of altcoins.
Activity: 252
legendary
Activity: 994
Merit: 1004
BTC
@ bitbay team  will bitbay be at the http://www.cryptomoneyexpo.com/ ?
legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000
Allergic to false promises
I can't believe folks are actually selling for peanuts, sad really.  I mean unless it's bots, I just don't get it.

All coins tend to loose value in between news days. If there's nothing happening then much of the capital just disappears somewhere else while it's waiting for the next milestone.

I'd say Bay is not doing bad to keep itself at or just below the IPO price for now. If it can consolidate at that price it will have a reasonable base to attract investment when the next wave of development appears.

Tokking sense nowadays, so no need for me to ignore you anymore.
Jump to: