Author

Topic: BitBay |Decentralized Marketplace|Smart Contracts|IoT Tech|Markets Open - page 181. (Read 339472 times)

Activity: 61
Merit: 10
This type of valuation will require real success of the platform. Dave and BitBay Team, the ball is in your hands.
I'm really curious about what the future brings.

We really appreciate those kind words!

We've compiled a bit of information about some of the core team members behind BitBay. We will always listen to the concerns of our supporters and we feel deeply honored to have such intelligent investors with us at the ground level.

Team Member Bios:

David Zimbeck - USA / Cambodia - Born and raised in Los Angeles, California and currently living in Cambodia. David is a long time cryptography & bitcoin community member and widely respected developer / creator of Black Halo technology for BlackCoin. He is the lead developer of the BitBay Project and our development team manager. He also enjoys a good game of chess.

Rick K. - New York, New York - Private sector entrepreneur and online marketplace expert. Rick is our mainland China liaison with Alibaba.com. Rick has signed an NDA and therefore the public scope of his involvement with BitBay will reflect that agreement. Rick is coordinating the integration of established vendors into the marketplace.

Jay Lin - United Kingdom - American born and raised in the United Kingdom. Jay Lin grew up in London, earned his computer science degree from University College London and has spent much of his career there, but his family roots are in Taiwan (ROC). Speaking several asian languages and culturally fluent in Asian business methods and etiquette, Jay is head of marketing and brand management for BitBay.

Edward (Eddie) - Korea - Web development. Eddie is our master geek, fluent in multiple programming languages and especially talented in engineering large user account systems. Ed is a long time fan Kung Fu movies (Bruce Lee). He loves philosophy and anthropology.

Nicos - Russia - Crypto enthusiast since 2012. Computer science degree. Marketing experience. Nicos earned his cred in the rough and tumble years of the new Russian capitalism, and has ties with some major bitcoin payment processors. Nicos is also governed by a nondisclosure agreement that limits his public profile. Dog lover. Serial Entrepreneur.

Holly - Taiwan - Manufacturing, Factory management, Connections with top Alibaba vendors. Holly comes from one of Taiwan's most deeply rooted commercial families and has over 20 years experience with sourcing western production in Chinese factories. She also holds a NDA agreements with several online marketplace companies. Her most recent specialization has been mass production of cellphone accessories including iPhone cases. Holly found her way to us through her latest venture, supplying bitcoin ATM’s to Taiwan and Mainland China.

Profile images coming soon.

I had completely missed the bios of the team until this article.
I'd say this is a post very much worth bringing up again. Nice to see more information of the team!  Cool

Edit: by the way I'm building a file of general information on BitBay, article links and such that gets released
http://pastebin.com/sR5BVKwZ
I'll update it as things go!
Activity: 27
Merit: 0
the windows installer does not work me  Undecided

"windows can not access the device, path or file"

Windows 7 x64

Maybe these system files have got corrupted due to malicious infections and maybe your antivirus may have deleted the system file ? the reasons could be many. If its a system file that is creating a problem, running the System File Checker might be good idea. You can stop your antivirus and try to install the wallet again. That happaned to me many times.
Activity: 301
Merit: 250

Windows 7 x64

OK solved
Activity: 301

Windows 7 x64
Activity: 27
Activity: 44
Well I figured it was due time to publish a new article, so you can find that here.

Keeping an eye out for future developments!

nice!
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1010
Well I figured it was due time to publish a new article, so you can find that here.

Keeping an eye out for future developments!
Activity: 66
Merit: 10
♥ BitBay ♥

Impending eruption price very soon. I'm excited ... This is gonna be great. Ladies and gentlemen, please get on... The remaining seats were very few ... Tick tick tick

♥ BitBay ♥
Activity: 280
Merit: 102
Gotta love the speed of transactions with BitBay, starting to make bitcoin look like a bit of a dinosaur in my humble opinion...
This is my first POS only coin Ive bought into and I have to say I'm impressed to with transaction speed. As as a miner I was hesitant at first but I see the benefits
Activity: 35
Gotta love the speed of transactions with BitBay, starting to make bitcoin look like a bit of a dinosaur in my humble opinion...

The PoW era will end eventually.
Activity: 5
legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000
Allergic to false promises
Activity: 280
Merit: 102
BitBay has been added to coin-swap.net!

https://coin-swap.net/market/BAY/BTC

and we're going to make it today's Coin of the Day!! 0 buy fees for BitBay!
Nice, never used that exchange before but I'll try it out I pick up some more bay.
Activity: 588
Merit: 500
I'd like to take a moment to thank whoever had the 500k+ BAY for sale at 255 earlier. Just picked up my final 500k at a great price. Got everything in my wallet and now I'm just staking while I sit back, relax, and wait for the excitement to happen. Tongue
Activity: 1540
Lol guys, what's the problem with along for etas. I'm an investor who's interested in the next steps my investments are taking.... relax

You ask for ETA...Dev provides it and then people who aren't interested in bay development would use it to hype the price and dump it right before the news. It's bad for bitbay, team & long term investors. Just relax, you're not the only investor in this coin.  Cool

Less questions you ask sooner you'll see what you're looking for.

Thanks for the answer! Finally Smiley

Happy to help. As an investor we're putting our investment at risk every time we ask questions regarding ETA because someone out there is gauging the market and just waiting on news so he can take advantage of it.  Wink
legendary
Activity: 2730
Merit: 1068
Juicin' crypto
Has anyone invented a "moonbot" yet?  Tongue
Activity: 387
ETA only serves the purpose of pumpers. I am happy with my BAY investment with or without ETA.

It's nice to feel like you're in a coin that won't be subjected to that style of price rise.  It's a rare feeling in crypto.  A natural rise from the start is what most of us wish for that are looking at this as a long-term investment.
Activity: 225
Merit: 100
ETA only serves the purpose of pumpers. I am happy with my BAY investment with or without ETA.
Activity: 44
Lol guys, what's the problem with along for etas. I'm an investor who's interested in the next steps my investments are taking.... relax

You ask for ETA...Dev provides it and then people who aren't interested in bay development would use it to hype the price and dump it right before the news. It's bad for bitbay, team & long term investors. Just relax, you're not the only investor in this coin.  Cool

Thanks for the answer! Finally Smiley
Activity: 1540

Jump to: