Author

Topic: BitBay |Decentralized Marketplace|Smart Contracts|IoT Tech|Markets Open - page 182. (Read 339472 times)

Activity: 560
Merit: 500
Why do you think someone or some people seem to want to keep the price in the 250-260 range. What im seeing is as soon as the price starts to edge higher and into the 260's someone sells a bit off to the buy wall which is full of 250's prices. Its too consistent to not be someones planned strategy. Why wouldnt they want to let the price rise and sell if that's what they want at a higher price?

To accumulate more before smart contracts, marketplace, pegged price, etc. I am pretty sure that's the reason anyway. I'm buying all I can in the 250s myself.
For me it looks like an arbitrage bot.

I'm sure there are plenty of those around as well.

Yes that wouldn't surprise me neither.

You hear this a lot with the exchanges.
Activity: 588
Why do you think someone or some people seem to want to keep the price in the 250-260 range. What im seeing is as soon as the price starts to edge higher and into the 260's someone sells a bit off to the buy wall which is full of 250's prices. Its too consistent to not be someones planned strategy. Why wouldnt they want to let the price rise and sell if that's what they want at a higher price?

To accumulate more before smart contracts, marketplace, pegged price, etc. I am pretty sure that's the reason anyway. I'm buying all I can in the 250s myself.

I'm sure there are plenty of those around as well.
legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000
Allergic to false promises

Merit: 254
The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation
Activity: 44
Merit: 0
Lol guys, what's the problem with along for etas. I'm an investor who's interested in the next steps my investments are taking.... relax
All these people asking for time tables on releases is killing me and filling the thread with junk. Stop asking about eta's. In develpment means just that. U can put an eta on something thats never been done before and when u do all it does is upset people when it's not met, which they never are. So please chill on the time tables people and let the devs do what they do and you do what you do, which is sit back and stfu.

Yes you get it!

it is the same as I would ask NASA what is the ETA for first Mars Colony.

People need to relax and let the Devs do their thing.

Wait... when can we use Bitbay on Mars?Huh

Somewhere around 2030, safe bet.

If not let me know by then Tongue
Activity: 660
All these people asking for time tables on releases is killing me and filling the thread with junk. Stop asking about eta's. In develpment means just that. U can put an eta on something thats never been done before and when u do all it does is upset people when it's not met, which they never are. So please chill on the time tables people and let the devs do what they do and you do what you do, which is sit back and stfu.

Yes you get it!

Wait... when can we use Bitbay on Mars?Huh

Yes you get it!

Activity: 280
Merit: 102
legendary
I took a look at the 24h volume of BAY and I must say that I like what I see:
28093248 BAY = 72.76 BTC  Smiley
Activity: 387
Merit: 250

We can either build 3 demo wallets(windows mac linux) without any of my new Halo features such as hiding keys in a jpeg and the advanced history tab, actual vs present balance. Or you can have a UI that is half done. Its up to you guys. It would be a day of building just to build again. But I'm more than happy to release early. The real news is for markets anyways. Demo smart contracts is just the surface.

Releasing demos is completely pointless.  Just continue to work on a completed wallet, and disregard the badgering of a few people in here.  The general consensus is to release a COMPLETED PRODUCT.

Im pegging the price so dumping will be impossible. Then we can grow the coin like a corporation. It works by controlling supply and demand and circulation.

We put a wall below supply line and then push the wall up 5% a month. We can have a sell wall or not depending on if the exchange allows it. For that we would need custodial wallet or a massive multisig with the exchange... all in one account.

Voting can be added to decentralize the decision of what the speed of circulation should be, how much the liquid coins are and what rate coins get frozen. I did an unlisted video on it for my coders. See if someone in Bitcointalk can link to the page where it got shared for full explanation.

Love the idea of making the coin undumpable.  You just don't see that anywhere really.  

Activity: 35
Merit: 0
The impatience comes from people trying to coordinate that first pump bubble that comes with a promising new coin. If the devs are being too exact with their ETAS then people will end up trading on the news which compromises the coin's stability.
legendary
Activity: 2730
Merit: 1068
Juicin' crypto
may i ask..
why the interest only 1%...?
Dev

Thats what they chose its pretty standard. I might have them change it on fork.

sometimes i wonder why only 1%
why not 5-10% ?its very ideal..i think
so the people will be interested to hold their coin
how do you think?

Because I would rather peg to a dollar and grow VALUE by 5% a month than to charge interest and increase supply thus decreasing price/value.

Bingo! This makes perfect sense. If you want more Bay, buy low...

I'd have to agree on this one - this aspect (given the size of the coin) and hopefully increased volume only means good things for those not planning on dumping like usual crypto kid dummies.
I'm gonna ask again since no one answered me a few pages back. Do we have an ETA on smart contacts?

They're working on it. 4 days since the ICO ended..relax.  Cool. If we keep bugging them they won't be able to develop anything. Have you seen how many people are constantly asking stupid questions and keep distracting from the REAL work?

Let them do the work and once it's done we all will find out..won't we?

We can either build 3 demo wallets(windows mac linux) without any of my new Halo features such as hiding keys in a jpeg and the advanced history tab, actual vs present balance. Or you can have a UI that is half done. Its up to you guys. It would be a day of building just to build again. But I'm more than happy to release early. The real news is for markets anyways. Demo smart contracts is just the surface.

I must say I prefer you take the time needed.

Dont feel rushed by this thread and bring out an finished product.

Offcourse if most people want it different who am I to stop them Tongue>
Activity: 223
Merit: 100
I'm gonna ask again since no one answered me a few pages back. Do we have an ETA on smart contacts?

They're working on it. 4 days since the ICO ended..relax.  Cool. If we keep bugging them they won't be able to develop anything. Have you seen how many people are constantly asking stupid questions and keep distracting from the REAL work?

I vote to do it right.  Take the time needed to release a good (complete) product.

+1

Take your time. Don't let anyone rush you through it.

+1

All that is needed from people is abit of patience. I do wonder if the impatient guys who keep asking even know how smart contracts work, spend the time until release researching Blackcoin if you don't. If you do already know then you also know it's coming. Please relax and let them do their job is my vote.
legendary
Don't mind the rushing "I want it all and I want it now" voices.
Just take your time and do it right, right?
Activity: 1540

I didn't mean to rush anyone. Just wanted to have an ETA that is not "soon" or "almost completed" so I could have an idea if we were gonna be waiting a few more days, weeks or maybe a month.

What would you (personally) like to achieve with smart contracts since you're so keen to find out the ETA?

Why did you create new username just for this post?

RJF
Activity: 616
Online since '89...

No, it's up to you Devs. People here need to take a step back and allow development to proceed according to the developer's road map, not our greed/emotions/impatience etc. I think most of us are here due to the professional team at the helm of this project. That being the case, let's stop being "back seat drivers" ok?
Activity: 1540

I vote to do it right.  Take the time needed to release a good (complete) product.

+1

Take your time. Don't let anyone rush you through it.
Jump to: