Author

Topic: BitBay |Decentralized Marketplace|Smart Contracts|IoT Tech|Markets Open - page 193. (Read 339472 times)

Activity: 142
Merit: 100
Don't get me wrong, nothing wrong with hot p***y but posts like this give the wrong impression to new investors.  Leaves a distinct odor of Bitswift, if you take my meaning.  I say let's keep it clean, make some money and have birds like her delivered to our hotel rooms one day in sets of a dozen ...

mmm love me a bit of bay Tongue

legendary
Activity: 1106
Merit: 1000

I don't agree and it hardly is good promotion for BitBay. It is what it is a decentralised trading point with zero trust needed, Ebay/Alibaba on Crack without the fees, pardon the drug reference.

I still think people haven't understood the significance of this project yet. Its a trillion dollar market!
It's maybe not the best promotion, I agree, but for me it's a fact that it will be used for both legal and illegal trades and in that way will become a sort of successor to SR.

Sure, and I can see the evolution point your making but this will be the kind of description that the media and those in power will throw at Bitbay so It isn't in our interests to describe like that ourselves. Plus there are some real world people involved in this project who probably don't want to go to jail.
legendary
Activity: 1162
Allergic to false promises

I don't agree and it hardly is good promotion for BitBay. It is what it is a decentralised trading point with zero trust needed, Ebay/Alibaba on Crack without the fees, pardon the drug reference.

I still think people haven't understood the significance of this project yet. Its a trillion dollar market!
It's maybe not the best promotion, I agree, but for me it's a fact that it will be used for both legal and illegal trades and in that way will become a sort of successor to SR.
legendary

legendary
Activity: 1162
Allergic to false promises
Activity: 142
Merit: 100
Nice more recognition now we start to move up
RJF
Activity: 616
Merit: 500
Online since '89...
Are you having a bad day or something?
Did I say your username in most original post? No?

Get past your new found infatuation with my "original" username. You're looking at it.

Anyway, now that the troll has been fed, back to the coin:

How much (on average) can one make from staking in a 24 hour period? Does it depend on the amount of BAY that you have in your wallet?

Well, its 1% per year so, take the number of coins in your wallet, multiply by 1% then divide by 365...
legendary
Good thing about more exchanges is someone can't play around on BTER with the price. Time to move up! Or arbitrage.
legendary
Activity: 2730
Merit: 1068
Juicin' crypto
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
Are you having a bad day or something?
Did I say your username in most original post? No?

Get past your new found infatuation with my "original" username. You're looking at it.

Anyway, now that the troll has been fed, back to the coin:

How much (on average) can one make from staking in a 24 hour period? Does it depend on the amount of BAY that you have in your wallet?
Activity: 660
Merit: 500
Bittrex has a nice interface... but for me over the past year Bter has always been lightning fast for me.
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
I've been lurking here for over a year now. I've made my mistakes and also made quite a few gains while investing in various coins. I've definitely went through my maturing process.

This one really seems special though. There's a trusted/extremely knowledgeable developer in charge here. That alone is tremendous for this project. As long as the dev's stick to their timeline of promised features and the marketing is done correctly, I see all who get in early (now is still early) to make a nice profit.

The people that are selling below ICO pricing are just being impatient. They're trying to jump on the next hot coin, make some percentage fast, then move on. This isn't the coin for that. This is a long term investment here.

Most of the features we're promised for the beginning of next year. That is when we will see some actual price movement. Get in early and be happy later.

EDIT: The Bittrex news is great. A dev should post an announcement about this news outside of this thread!

Yea guys. Listen to the newbie 0 activity account!

get it now above 200 sats, instead of later at 100-140 or even sub 100!

in noobs we trust.  Cool

Sorry fella, but the last thing I'm going to spend my time on is engaging with a keyboard warrior. Move along.  Wink

at least have the balls to use your primary account. im pretty sure you're not the dev, but you are obviously invested in bay.

fyi hyping up with newbie 0 activity accounts do more damage than good as your agenda becomes obvious. So you're doing your investment a disservice... 'Newbie'.  Cool

Not that I need to explain myself to you, but honest to God, this is my real account. I don't have the time to be hyping random coins. Which is why I've never done it in the past. I believe in this one though.

And is calling me a "Newbie" supposed to bother me? I stopped name calling back in my school days. It does however, reflect poorly on you. Grow up kid.

you really are a fool if you think that was intended for name-calling. lmao. read it again. pay attention kiddo. Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

expecting to see more of you here. but more from your primary account. try your best to not quote me so you dont give yourself away.  Wink
Activity: 42
Activity: 434
Merit: 259
Come'on guys, please keep it civil and on topic.

Scott-
I've been lurking here for over a year now. I've made my mistakes and also made quite a few gains while investing in various coins. I've definitely went through my maturing process.

This one really seems special though. There's a trusted/extremely knowledgeable developer in charge here. That alone is tremendous for this project. As long as the dev's stick to their timeline of promised features and the marketing is done correctly, I see all who get in early (now is still early) to make a nice profit.

The people that are selling below ICO pricing are just being impatient. They're trying to jump on the next hot coin, make some percentage fast, then move on. This isn't the coin for that. This is a long term investment here.

Most of the features we're promised for the beginning of next year. That is when we will see some actual price movement. Get in early and be happy later.

EDIT: The Bittrex news is great. A dev should post an announcement about this news outside of this thread!

in noobs we trust.  Cool

Sorry fella, but the last thing I'm going to spend my time on is engaging with a keyboard warrior. Move along.  Wink

at least have the balls to use your primary account. im pretty sure you're not the dev, but you are obviously invested in bay.

fyi hyping up with newbie 0 activity accounts do more damage than good as your agenda becomes obvious. So you're doing your investment a disservice... 'Newbie'.  Cool

Not that I need to explain myself to you, but honest to God, this is my real account. I don't have the time to be hyping random coins. Which is why I've never done it in the past. I believe in this one though.

And is calling me a "Newbie" supposed to bother me? I stopped name calling back in my school days. It does however, reflect poorly on you. Grow up kid.

in noobs we trust.  Cool

Activity: 434
Merit: 259

in noobs we trust.  Cool

Sorry fella, but the last thing I'm going to spend my time on is engaging with a keyboard warrior. Move along.  Wink

in noobs we trust.  Cool

Jump to: