Author

Topic: BitBay |Decentralized Marketplace|Smart Contracts|IoT Tech|Markets Open - page 196. (Read 339472 times)

Activity: 760
Merit: 500
CryptoZilla
Everyone needs to calm down. ICO ended 2 days ago it'll take time before it hits other exchanges. Why do you want it to hit Trex so badly?

Just transfer it to your wallet and stake if you don't like bter and wait till hits trex.

I presume anyone who wants it on trex is just looking to run away with profit. If you're in for long term you should already know that sooner or later it'll be listed on all exchanges...so why make it a big deal?

There are other things that are listed in roadmap that needs to be done and they're WAY more important than running after exchanges to get bitbay listed. May be we should put more focus on working with roadmap rather than getting all tossed up about bay being on trex or other exchanges.

I agree one hundred percent.

I know daytraders need their fix but the roadmap is clear.  While market liquidity for a coin is optimal, this coin isn't just interested in crypto liquidity.  It's interested in moving product on the marketplace. 

I'm looking forward to January...

+111111

i am sick and tried people that like to burn and want to be rich in one day!!
damnn chill out, with 2 months we will see noticable differences, so even get rich or die trying, i also want to be rich but only supporting products/coins who deserve it.
there are alot of play coins out there even play the game or get played
Activity: 728
Everyone needs to calm down. ICO ended 2 days ago it'll take time before it hits other exchanges. Why do you want it to hit Trex so badly?

Just transfer it to your wallet and stake if you don't like bter and wait till hits trex.

I presume anyone who wants it on trex is just looking to run away with profit. If you're in for long term you should already know that sooner or later it'll be listed on all exchanges...so why make it a big deal?

There are other things that are listed in roadmap that needs to be done and they're WAY more important than running after exchanges to get bitbay listed. May be we should put more focus on working with roadmap rather than getting all tossed up about bay being on trex or other exchanges.

I agree one hundred percent.

I know daytraders need their fix but the roadmap is clear.  While market liquidity for a coin is optimal, this coin isn't just interested in crypto liquidity.  It's interested in moving product on the marketplace. 

I'm looking forward to January...
Activity: 1540

legendary
Activity: 1098
Merit: 1000
Angel investor.
Hi Everyone

Just wanted to outline the structure of release for the ICO funds.

- 500 btc at completion of ico / delivery of initial wallet. (This threshold has been met.)
- 500 btc at delivery of wallet with integrated smart contracts
- 500 btc at delivery of our decentralized marketplace
-  Balance of funds after 60 days of stable marketplace performance. At this time the BitBay team will also be releasing its Phase 2 road map.

All totals and additional ICO fund information can be confirmed with Bter exchange.

Thanks for all your support so far. We especially appreciate the high staking rate we have achieved already in the network, and we look forward to some exciting times in the next weeks with the new wallet & smart contracts.

Bitbay Team

Very good, can you post the around time table too?
Activity: 280
Merit: 102
Everyone clamoring for BAY to be listed... you do realize that the devs haven't released source yet right?  Kind of hard for anyone to even evaluate listing without it.

thanks,
richie@bittrex

thanks richie.
we will release source asap. Smiley
maybe in next 24 hours.

Nice let's get this thing going
Got btc waiting on Bittrex to buy up some more!
Activity: 29
Merit: 0
Everyone clamoring for BAY to be listed... you do realize that the devs haven't released source yet right?  Kind of hard for anyone to even evaluate listing without it.

thanks,
richie@bittrex

Yeah you guys will get it. Everyone just relax, the team is getting this to them ASAP.

Cool good news to hear.  Cool
Activity: 29
if no source, how is it crypto certified ?

because they gave them the source to review.....it's pretty simple

Pretty much how it works. They gave it to them they reviewed it and its gold. They probably asked for it to not be made public until they (the dev team) want it public.
legendary
Activity: 2412
Merit: 1044
Everyone clamoring for BAY to be listed... you do realize that the devs haven't released source yet right?  Kind of hard for anyone to even evaluate listing without it.

thanks,
richie@bittrex

Yeah you guys will get it. Everyone just relax, the team is getting this to them ASAP.
Activity: 2

so then why take 24 hrs to give to bittrex?
because they said so, haven't you heard?
Activity: 924

Activity: 2
Activity: 42
Everyone clamoring for BAY to be listed... you do realize that the devs haven't released source yet right?  Kind of hard for anyone to even evaluate listing without it.

thanks,
richie@bittrex

thanks richie.
maybe in next 24 hours.

Nice let's get this thing going

thanks,
richie@bittrex

thanks richie.
maybe in next 24 hours.

Thats cool, cant wait!
Activity: 56

thanks,
richie@bittrex

thanks richie.
maybe in next 24 hours.
Merit: 250
NOT FUD! FACTS!
https://chainz.cryptoid.info/bay/#!rich
Please  see the rich list,the first one maybe the DEV!

Are you stupid or just paying stupid?
That's BTER address. All coins which have not yet been withdrawn from BTER are on that address (including mine for example).

Gosh, and you are investing in crypto...

Activity: 209
Merit: 101
Smells good!
https://chainz.cryptoid.info/bay/#!rich
Please  see the rich list,the first one maybe the DEV!
Activity: 937

thanks,
richie@bittrex
Activity: 139
Merit: 103
WTF??? Any news on when Bittrex will be adding bitbay??

soon(tm).. get some BAY now during the ICO on Bter and stake your coins Smiley

That's what I'm doing anyway.
legendary
Activity: 1176
bittrex and polo will be nice

How about mintpal? HAHA

so,..i guess you are the owner of mintpal,.right ?... Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin
Jump to: