Pages:
Author

Topic: BitBay |Decentralized Marketplace|Smart Contracts|IoT Tech|Markets Open - page 21. (Read 339472 times)

Activity: 602
Merit: 250
what happened, why the price is 82 sat? it's sad.

That was a really superficial pump founded on a few BTC worth of 24h volume. No substance whatsoever.

pump? last time i checked the price it was 200, it was a dump to 80 not a pump.

Ooh right. I thought you were talking about the 24 hours.  

The price got dumped from 3k all the way dow by the exchange and Bob (or Rob) who unaccountably found a way into the backdoor of this project and turned the whole thing into one big scam.

And I still don't get why he was let in. I just don't.
Activity: 225
Merit: 100

That was a really superficial pump founded on a few BTC worth of 24h volume. No substance whatsoever.

pump? last time i checked the price it was 200, it was a dump to 80 not a pump.

Activity: 225
but there's more to this than just a hunch behind this.

Yes it is. Rational and logical thinking as well as basic moral principles ... and since you shill finally revealed why you have been contacting me in the unmoderated thread, at this point we will need to terminate our conversation.

I thought this was the unmoderated thread when I said that. If it's merely deduction then that's impressive. And for the record, we haven't exchanged any private messages. I'm not accusing you of anything. If I was certain you knew more in advance then I would've been discussing this privately with you. But I'm not certain at all.
Activity: 134

Yes it is. Rational and logical thinking as well as basic moral principles ... and since you shill finally revealed why you have been contacting me in the unmoderated thread, at this point we will need to terminate our conversation.

easy to call everyone shill account, easy when you suffer lack of argumentations and basically everyone found out your role licking bob's ass.

moral principles? you first got paid to promote Bay, then to destroy it. You agenda is CLEAR from kilometers.
other members of your team already declared they were paid to spread fud with fake accounts
you probably got paid more than everyone or you are just an alias of bob or ryan, i wouldn't be surprised
legendary
Activity: 3066
Merit: 1188
No, you Zimbeck's shill accounts don't laugh, but eagerly watching your monitor 24/7 for waiting when altcoinUK

just compare the timestamps of my post history with yours to get who is here 24/h day

Altcoin takes the opportunity to juice up while finishing off some homework for bob...

Activity: 784
Merit: 1000

Activity: 566
Merit: 500

i laught at altcoinuk obsession and dumbness like nothing else in last few days

No, you Zimbeck's shill accounts don't laugh, but eagerly watching your monitor 24/7 for waiting when altcoinUK post so you can throw out some nonsense which demonstrate how desperate you are to keep the status-quo and how retarded you are to attack me, the person who from day one called correctly this operation a fraud. In the meantime we just go ahead to make sure law enforcement have all information to bring all organizers of this fraud to justice, all right?  

Called it a fraud because you had inside info from bob, fuck off...

I also think it's more than a gut instinct that started this thread. Maybe some word of mouth, some leak or a score to settle, but there's more to this than just a hunch behind this.

He was positive about bay, until he got orders..
Activity: 1540
Could someone with at least a senior account give me a brief overview of what happened to this coin over the last few days?

I went away for the weekend and can't be asked to read back a hundred pages of shill accounts talking trash to each other.

I noticed Bob and his crew were hard at it before I went, I said to myself I would hold no matter what FUD was thrown out, last time I fell victim to bob tactics on librex coin, I sold 140k coins that I mined @ 2k, a week or so later it was pumped up to 15K, I lost a bit on that one, there is no way I was going to fall for that again.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bitbay-official-bitbay-thread-smart-contracts-decentralized-markets-rolling-peg-890531

Everything is listed there. It's not something that can be explained in few sentence. Read that thread (that's a new and official thread for BitBay).

Also, this explains everything too if you don't feel like reading that thread. Wink

http://www.cryptoarticles.com/crypto-news/david-zimbeck-issues-statement-on-the-bitbay-ordeal

Just a reminder: Pump and dump is a fraud http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pump_and_dump

So, what about the member of a P&D group ? They should better call Saul;

Precisely ... so regardless digital currencies are unregulated, since the money was taken in the context of a fraudulent activity, law enforcement have no choice but act and bring all the participants of this shameful crime to justice. The crooks will go to jail and their supporters have been learning a life time lesson.

No, you Zimbeck's shill accounts don't laugh, but eagerly watching your monitor 24/7 for waiting when altcoinUK post so you can throw out some nonsense which demonstrate how desperate you are to keep the status-quo and how retarded you are to attack me, the person who from day one called correctly this operation a fraud. In the meantime we just go ahead to make sure law enforcement have all information to bring all organizers of this fraud to justice, all right?  

I also think it's more than a gut instinct that started this thread. Maybe some word of mouth, some leak or a score to settle, but there's more to this than just a hunch behind this.
legendary
Activity: 2730
Merit: 1068
Juicin' crypto
What a sad state of affairs, WTF
Activity: 126
Activity: 134

LOL

just compare the timestamps of my post history with yours to get who is here 24/h day screaming for "scam this, scam that"

it really takes 20 seconds,
if you cannot do math or don't know what a timestamp is don't worry, i can help you Wink
legendary
Activity: 1288
Could someone with at least a senior account give me a brief overview of what happened to this coin over the last few days?

I went away for the weekend and can't be asked to read back a hundred pages of shill accounts talking trash to each other.

I noticed Bob and his crew were hard at it before I went, I said to myself I would hold no matter what FUD was thrown out, last time I fell victim to bob tactics on librex coin, I sold 140k coins that I mined @ 2k, a week or so later it was pumped up to 15K, I lost a bit on that one, there is no way I was going to fall for that again.
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
Ho shit. Now, we've got to cry for the poor members of Bob's group...

Huh Huh Huh

Just a reminder: Pump and dump is a fraud http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pump_and_dump

So, what about the member of a P&D group ? They should better call Saul.

Activity: 566

Pages:
Jump to: