Pages:
Author

Topic: BitBay |Decentralized Marketplace|Smart Contracts|IoT Tech|Markets Open - page 24. (Read 339472 times)

Activity: 1540
Merit: 500
You're all a bunch off kiddos with no brain. Gosh.....every crypto will be destroyed. There was so many promising coins and now even bitbay is going to an end.....

promising coins.

L

O

L

Only thing promising in crypto is pump & dump. Rest is fairytale.

legendary
Activity: 3066
Merit: 1188
GOSH.they are not kiddo but a bunch of adult losers

And none more so than those posting in a carcas thread such as this  Wink

(With the exception of satarists of that is, who perform an essential function at times like this)

Activity: 238
Merit: 100
You're all a bunch off kiddos with no brain. Gosh.....every crypto will be destroyed. There was so many promising coins and now even bitbay is going to an end.....
GOSH.they are not kiddo but a bunch of adult losers.
first blackcoin victims  ,craigscoin victims and now bitbay victims.and you know,they know nothing ,lmao
Activity: 40
Merit: 0
4chan 4 life

shit is cash in here, better then /b/

TYBG
legendary
Activity: 3052
Merit: 1534
www.ixcoin.net

yeah numbered

$2400
$386
$10500

lol...

I got all kinds of numbers...

Don't get out yet, Bob, you're the most explosive pumper in crypto-world right now.  Just let me clock one of your coins before you retire on the beach in the Bahamas.  lol

For realz, brother! 
legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000
Making money since I was in the womb! @emc2whale
Bob your days are numbered, Carl and Joey are talking, and it ain't pretty. Get out while you can.

Outta here....

yeah numbered

$2400
$386
$10500

lol...

I got all kinds of numbers...
Activity: 1
Where is Eirc.

EV where are you?  Missing you.

This thread got real quiet after Carl got involved... hmmm wonder if Eric is caught up in that.

pool-108-17-57-138.bflony.fios.verizon.net

There he is.

Activity: 1
Where is Eirc.

EV where are you?  Missing you.

This thread got real quiet after Carl got involved... hmmm wonder if Eric is caught up in that.
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
Bob your days are numbered, Carl and Joey are talking, and it ain't pretty. Get out while you can.

Outta here....
Activity: 318
Merit: 250
Holy shit! This thread is a mess and this coin has taken a shit!
so many FUD here, and gald to see the price recovered.
Activity: 8
Holy shit! This thread is a mess and this coin has taken a shit!
legendary
Activity: 2412
Merit: 1044

Ive had enough. I can no longer dirty my soul and post fud for Surplus. 
Everything I have written is a plant from Surplus.

All my previous posts are surplus dictates. Everything I am I owe to Bob Surplus

Lol! Yes!!  It has all been fake!!! Bob held a gun to my head!! Thank you for rescuing me!!! I am sooooooooooo thankful!!  Cause everything you say about Bob is so true!!!

Tl / DR Kronenberg's acct has been hijacked by one of Zimbecks schills.   congratulations. Please keep up good grammar, this is all i ask.

No you liar. Guys this here is proof. Dont backpeddal. You got caught in the act. Twice.

Bob you are part of a group, you have lots of fake accounts this here is proof.
legendary
Activity: 2412
Merit: 1044

All my previous posts are surplus dictates. Everything I am I owe to Bob Surplus

YESSSSSSSSS!
Activity: 280
Merit: 102

If I was a medical doctor I would tell him to bring a Geiger counter for real. But I'm not so I won't  Grin

A flight to Tchernobyl in Ukraine may have been a better idea.

Mmmmm look at that surplus of mammary gold. I bet he suckled each member of his group from those luscious titties. Hey bob might want to have a mammogram when u get back, that right tittie looks a little off and I'm sure bathing in cesium will help keep that binki line nice and trim.
Activity: 14

If I was a medical doctor I would tell him to bring a Geiger counter for real. But I'm not so I won't  Grin

A flight to Tchernobyl in Ukraine may have been a better idea.
Activity: 18

Lol! Yes!!  It has all been fake!!! Bob held a gun to my head!! Thank you for rescuing me!!! I am sooooooooooo thankful!!  Cause everything you say about Bob is so true!!!

Tl / DR Kronenberg's acct has been hijacked by one of Zimbecks schills.   congratulations. Please keep up good grammar, this is all i ask.
Activity: 67
Merit: 10
legendary
Activity: 3066
Merit: 1188
Activity: 30

Activity: 30
Merit: 70
Gentle Readers.

I realize I have committed the ultimate sin of storytelling: I have left you with less that a clear idea of where the narrative is going.

I will make amends.

One might ask, why talk of liberty coin? Is that not yesterday's news?

After all, six months is an eternity in crypto. And forgetfulness is the balm that we would all wish upon our deeds. Right David? Bob? Paul? Steve? Lin? Perhaps others who are listening closely?

But you see, this far back we must look. For it was it was in the belly of Liberty Coin that BitSwift was born.  

That midwifery is what I shall weave the tale of next. Perhaps Bob Surplus's darkest moment.  When his newly formed group, flush with victory from XCloud, nearly disintegrated on their very next play. But the newborn scream of the baby rescued the night.

I was just a foot soldier in Bob's legion. There are others angrier than I currently wandering the darkness of this forum, striking alliances of convenience, of revenge. You gentle brethren, you know the night I am talking about. When in that darkest moment, hammering furiously on the keyboard, Bob's words rolled across our screens. Guys. I have a plan.
Pages:
Jump to: