Pages:
Author

Topic: BitBay |Decentralized Marketplace|Smart Contracts|IoT Tech|Markets Open - page 25. (Read 339472 times)

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

we'll see how high steven dai and hanlin pump it... I'll make sure im out on top though.. I got a knack for knowing these things.

Bob, I do not know you, but just reading your arrogant comments shows me you narcissism will be your downfall. Divert your private Jet to San Diego for a few hours and lets have a face to face about your business dealings. I have some friends who would also like to meet you. You may know them actually; Fred, Brady, and his loyal dog, Indiana.

Looking forward to meeting you.

Scott-

I think Bob should stop off in SD to meet Scott and his great friends. 
legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1116
Bob has plenty of coins ready to dump on all of you! Remember when the price crashed to 35 the other day? That dump was planned. It was his buy support buying up all the cheap coins! Don't think you are safe.

Bluff. He's castrated now.

Maybe. But if he doesn't do it you know somebody else will...'cause it's such a night...do doo doo doo...such a night...do doo doo doo
Activity: 14
Bob has plenty of coins ready to dump on all of you! Remember when the price crashed to 35 the other day? That dump was planned. It was his buy support buying up all the cheap coins! Don't think you are safe.

Bluff. He's castrated now.
+EV
Activity: 33
legendary
Only unidentified player left, to my limited knowledge of course, is Pr0metheus... anyone willing to take the mask off? It would be a great service to the community indeed.

Meanwhile I'll be trying to post a comprehensive LIST OF THE CROOKS OF CRYPTO, if you will, very soon. I'd just love to include pr0metheus' real identity there for he is one of the top ones indeed.

I second that.
legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000
Only unidentified player left, to my limited knowledge of course, is Pr0metheus... anyone willing to take the mask off? It would be a great service to the community indeed.

Meanwhile I'll be trying to post a comprehensive LIST OF THE CROOKS OF CRYPTO, if you will, very soon. I'd just love to include pr0metheus' real identity there for he is one of the top ones indeed.
Activity: 28
One week of non stop FUD and the price actually goes up.  Bobsurplus no longer controls anything in the cryptoworld. He has become irrelevant.  

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xg9_Lx2AWaE

Gather 'round people
Wherever you roam
And admit that the waters

For the times they are a-changin'

Bob Dylan - The Times They Are A-changin'

You must be stoned. Millions of free coins out there. look at the frickin charts the past four days, show me where bob surplus exited this coin. they can milk this cow from now til next summer.

Bob (or Tor-The-Bodyguard),  this hypothetical is easy to answer. Anybody that has read the entire thread of events both here and on reddit can clearly see that you dumped since day one. That's where you exited DUH. You might hold a few coins cause you always FUD just to get cheaper coins but your main objective of getting zimbeck out of the coin is clearly going nowhere. That's why you are irrelevant, you are the new Iconic Expert.  
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
meow
Gentle readers.

You see? They are all here.

All the players.

Suddenly.

As if this is all choreographed.

Perhaps it is?

It matters not. We shall meet them all.

To be continued.

What you say is true.

The players are here. They are near.

I'm simply a pawn in their game.

But I broke free. Realizing they despised me.

We will meet them in the future.

Indeed we will.

We will see their faces on the news in due time.

Activity: 30
Merit: 70
Gentle readers.

You see? They are all here.

All the players.

Suddenly.

As if this is all choreographed.

Perhaps it is?

It matters not. We shall meet them all.

To be continued.
legendary
@ The Sound and the Fury:

I love what you write and how you write it. I can't wait for the new chapters...
meow
BitBay is now BitBob
legendary
One week of non stop FUD and the price actually goes up.  Bobsurplus no longer controls anything in the cryptoworld. He has become irrelevant.  

Gather 'round people
Wherever you roam

You must be stoned. Millions of free coins out there. look at the frickin charts the past four days, show me where bob surplus exited this coin. they can milk this cow from now til next summer.

And I plan on doing just that!

Word of advice bobby-boy: Ryan plans -actually "Holly" does, but he goes along as enthusiastically as Zimbeck went- on becoming top dog and leave you hanging to dry in the next one, you know, the April one? This alone will be worth more than 200 BTC, but I offer it to you for free. Harakiri is coming...
Activity: 434
Merit: 259

we'll see how high steven dai and hanlin pump it... I'll make sure im out on top though.. I got a knack for knowing these things.

Bob, I do not know you, but just reading your arrogant comments shows me you narcissism will be your downfall. Divert your private Jet to San Diego for a few hours and lets have a face to face about your business dealings. I have some friends who would also like to meet you. You may know them actually; Fred, Brady, and his loyal dog, Indiana.

Looking forward to meeting you.

Scott-
legendary
Can you feel the walls closing in bobby  Kiss

yeah.. them glass windows in my penthouse 30+ stories up really feels tight!

Dont you get it???

I could care less... You guys think you know me... but none of you really do!

Wink

I can say with confidence.  I do.

This will be my last post.

The world now knows what you did and have done.  I ask the crypto community to either side with a scamming looser or with developers who CARE about the future of crypto-currency.  

I choose Crypto.

Bye everyone, hope what I have said helps clear the air re:zimebeck.

None of you guys care about crypto.. you all just care about making money... Its ok.. blocknet chats... they coming... bitswift chats.. they coming....

Blocknet chats?  Blocknet has nothing to hide,and is not a scam.  The funds are held in secured escrow'd accounts and the address's public.  The alpha prototype client can be compiled from github... so don't bring blocknet in this shit storm and Bitswift was saved by Paul and he's actively developing the features some of which are ALREADY available in the v2 wallet

Dan

Hey Metcalf, you are way worse than Zimbeck... by the simple math you have been doing it  -scamming, to be 100% clear- for much longer. You are done in crypto, you know that don't you, piece of shit? Prometheus, on the other hand -your personal Bobsurplus, for the non-initiated-, is still free as a bird to continue his lowlife scamming with others, mind you, because you are worthless to him or anyone any more. Like Zimbeck. That's where scammers like you both end... before getting inside the cells that are to be their homes for a long time. You are on your way kid.
Activity: 15
Wow. I thought i was keeping an eye on this 'cuz i lost a few bones and am frickin pissed but look who all is suddenly showing up and showing their flags, pissing all over this thread and marking territory.

The BitSwift Dev.

XC main dev.

Wtf?

Hi Bob or Tor.

If this is Tor....hey buddy.  How does Bob's ass taste?
Activity: 37
Hey Bob, I know you and your big stacks of cash can afford to give me back the $30 I lost in BitBay.

Wanna hook me up?

^^ good luck with that he might try to scam you out of another 30 lolz
legendary
Hey Bob, I know you and your big stacks of cash can afford to give me back the $30 I lost in BitBay.

Wanna hook me up?

We are allowed to just ask?

Why not? worth a shot lmfao  Grin

Cheesy

A shot: 1FWgJags4XXWPGnsgNFmHtZL1momsmBcMz
legendary
Activity: 1008
Making money since I was in the womb! @emc2whale

Gather 'round people
Wherever you roam

And I plan on doing just that!
Activity: 30

Gather 'round people
Wherever you roam

meow

Wanna hook me up?

We are allowed to just ask?

Why not? worth a shot lmfao  Grin
Pages:
Jump to: