Pages:
Author

Topic: BitBay |Decentralized Marketplace|Smart Contracts|IoT Tech|Markets Open - page 47. (Read 339472 times)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0
Bernays is correct. It's prudent not take anyone's word here.

A decentralized market will have to resist these kind of high level scams in the future.
Activity: 1540
Merit: 500

Okay. lets put it together yourself.

Why aren't Fud posts getting deleted from this thread?

There is only one answer to that:

BobSurplus controls "BitBay Team" account. They've kicked him out of the team therefore he doesn't care about the coin anymore. He has gotten his 659 BTC and that's all that really matters. Why would he waste his time deleting posts when they've already kicked him out of the team?

It does make sense if you really think about it.

The market team was unfortunately Bob who thinks fake bitcointalk profiles and pumping is the same as marketing. And he dumped his coins anyways.

BobSurplus created "BitBay Team" account to market and now he doesn't care because they've kicked him out of the team and he has receive his share of BTC.
If this thread is modded by someone who is against the coin, then this is a complete disaster to keep it going. If this project is going to continue (and I've seen David say a few times that it is), then we need a new thread MADE BY DAVID.

If not, we need to use a forum on the official site, controlled by developers.

Probably better to use the forum though. BCT is overrun with idiots and FUD.
legendary
Activity: 3066
Merit: 1188
BitBay continues with a new legitimate moderated forum. It is only here for fuds and manipulate the price...

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bitbay-official-bitbay-thread-smart-contracts-decentralized-markets-rolling-peg-890531

Great ! Maybe I can try out my Mac based contracts soon.
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
Activity: 66
Merit: 10
BitBay continues with a new legitimate moderated forum. It is only here for fuds and manipulate the price...

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bitbay-official-bitbay-thread-smart-contracts-decentralized-markets-rolling-peg-890531
About Bitbay dev: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.9400690
BitBay dev is the only official representative for bitbay!

Bobsurplus has controlled the BitBay Team bitcointalk account and this thread(https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bitbay-decentralized-marketplacesmart-contractsiot-techmarkets-open-850267)!  and he want to dump the price to 20sats and pump this to 100 sats again. that's the reason why he keep FUDs this. The most evil people we have ever met is Bobsurplus.But he has been kicked out from the team completely!

No matter what happened, we will keep develop bitbay and maybe convert to bitbay2.0 in few days.

we will not fear threaten and extortion from him.

Here is some extortions evidence from him and he extort 1000BTC from bter.

[13:30:42] cryptosteven: all bter's money has refund to bitbay dev. and we will keep buying bitbay. bitbay has nothing to do with bter anymore. and they will not Save money for bitbay team anymore.   you are asking for 1000BTC from bter. it's a extortion.
[13:35:39] International Rob: nahh
[13:35:46] International Rob: i was offering to keep the story quiet
[13:35:49] International Rob: now its too late

Bter is an exchange platform, and they will not save any funds for BitBay anymore.

David zimbeck and all our coders will keep develop hedging system and Decentralized marketplace.

Here is our new ANN thread
Bitbay dev  will not respond on any other thread anymore.

is BitBayDev an legit account or some random FUD guy ?

Don't be fooled by the new thread until dzimbeck has vouched, he is probably sleeping now. Only Bobsurplus refers to himself as Bobsurplus. This is weak. Distraction is thinning out.

THE NEW THREAD IS FAKE! DON'T CLICK LINKS THERE!

Did you read anything in that post?

Let me clarify again

BobSurplus role was to market BitBay. He is kicked out. He doesn't give a shit about the coin and that's why Fud posts aren't getting deleted in this thread (He owns moderator account aka BitBay Team). It's pretty clear. You're hurting BitBay.

Don't post in this thread anymore, please.

So you trust the new thread even if dzimbeck hasn't vouched yet?
Activity: 3
If anyone wants to get involved with a coin that already has a working decentralised exchange soon to be anon with an i2p patch and 0 involvement of any P & D groups or scamartists come along to Syscoin.  Get in now you'll make back what you lost here and much more.

Ok you got my attention, Ive been lurking here since I first heard about it while on the I2P network. There was a functioning market using multi-sig transactions but it shut down, someone speculated that it was merely a 'proof of concept' application. Tons of great technical info and help was available on the forums there, unfortunately I2P, using Electrum all on Tails was a bit to complex for most users but it worked. The speculation was with the new decentralized markets like Openbaazar and Bitbay was where its(he) headed so here I've been watching this train wreck until I saw I2P mentioned. I'm headed to Syscoin to check it out.....

Bobsurplus has controlled the BitBay Team bitcointalk account and this thread(https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bitbay-decentralized-marketplacesmart-contractsiot-techmarkets-open-850267)!  and he want to dump the price to 20sats and pump this to 100 sats again. that's the reason why he keep FUDs this. The most evil people we have ever met is Bobsurplus.But he has been kicked out from the team completely!

No matter what happened, we will keep develop bitbay and maybe convert to bitbay2.0 in few days.

[13:30:42] cryptosteven: all bter's money has refund to bitbay dev. and we will keep buying bitbay. bitbay has nothing to do with bter anymore. and they will not Save money for bitbay team anymore.   you are asking for 1000BTC from bter. it's a extortion.

Bter is an exchange platform, and they will not save any funds for BitBay anymore.

David zimbeck and all our coders will keep develop hedging system and Decentralized marketplace.

Bitbay dev  will not respond on any other thread anymore.

Don't be fooled by the new thread until dzimbeck has vouched, he is probably sleeping now. Only Bobsurplus refers to himself as Bobsurplus. This is weak. Distraction is thinning out.

Did you read anything in that post?

Let me clarify again

BobSurplus role was to market BitBay. He is kicked out. He doesn't give a shit about the coin and that's why Fud posts aren't getting deleted in this thread (He owns moderator account aka BitBay Team). It's pretty clear. You're hurting BitBay.

Don't post in this thread anymore, please.

Bitbay dev  will not respond on any other thread anymore.

Activity: 602
Merit: 250
BRB writing a novel.

Sharp question!
Activity: 560

legendary
Activity: 3066
Merit: 1188

The party is over my friend, it's over even if you fucking shills and newbie accounts still trying to push this shameful scam. Your 1-2-4 BTC pathetic "investments" is gone and as I said from day one Zimbeck will be a hunted man wherever he hides.

In all of your vitriolic maligning of him I've not actually seen much reasonable basis for it other than him not becoming a 'whistleblower' earlier than he did.

Is that really all this is about ?

You and your cohorts such as barabbas sure do lay it on thick as far as dzimbeck is concerned, yet I'm still scratching me head to determine what he's actually done to deserve it.

You people and your vitriolic posts are rapidly loosing credibility with me. Despite all your infantile postings, pictures of turds and thinly veiled threats, he's the only guy coming out of this with any reasonable integrity.

The lot of you all seem to use the same caustic language to get your point across but it seems to all be more heat than light. You're headed the same way as Bob IMO.
Activity: 966
Merit: 1003
[9:19:09 PM] International Rob: Lin bro
[9:19:12 PM] International Rob: we have some problems

Cry
2. These manipulators are lead by a guy named Robert Duskes who definitely tried to hide his identity. His only real weapon is distraction. Fucking efficient distraction.
If this is the same person we are talking about, then our Bobbyboy is in big trouble.

R(obert) Bradley (Duskes) in Laval on canada411.ca.
That's a police case.
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
2. These manipulators are lead by a guy named Robert Duskes who definitely tried to hide his identity. His only real weapon is distraction. Fucking efficient distraction.
If this is the same person we are talking about, then our Bobbyboy is in big trouble.

It's him: https://myspace.com/tonychucha
legendary
Activity: 1064
Merit: 1000
If anyone wants to get involved with a coin that already has a working decentralised exchange soon to be anon with an i2p patch and 0 involvement of any P & D groups or scamartists come along to Syscoin.  Get in now you'll make back what you lost here and much more.

Do you already have an eepsite? I'd like to look into this.
Do some of you also realize the "theatral" end of all the P&D of Bob ?

Always like this:

Pump -> Dump -> Destroy

Just look at how they "end" CLOAK ...

It's the same here...

And these scammers make tons of money out of the others ... us !

Username: Cloakko

loling so hard

legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000
Allergic to false promises
Pages:
Jump to: