Pages:
Author

Topic: BitBay |Decentralized Marketplace|Smart Contracts|IoT Tech|Markets Open - page 72. (Read 339472 times)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0
so who has control of "Bitbay Team" alias.  Is it Steven?

I think it is Tor. He was perhaps hired by Bob or Gekko. They claimed he got quite a bit of BTC. This bill they may have actually paid.

Tor seems nice enough he was asking me to do a video which i was compiling before i finally got sick and tired of the threats and stupidity.

simple question . Does this coin have a future.
Will the investors see potential use for it .

Sure it has a future when it comes to value...

65 sat

55 sat

35 sat

15 sat

1 sat.....

When was the last time a tax auditor visited Surplus Traders?
legendary
Activity: 2412
Merit: 1044

I think it is Tor. He was perhaps hired by Bob or Gekko. They claimed he got quite a bit of BTC. This bill they may have actually paid.

Tor seems nice enough he was asking me to do a video which i was compiling before i finally got sick and tired of the threats and stupidity.

Sure why not? We just keep on going.
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
bob and gekko putting in work. lol **eats popcorn**
legendary
Activity: 1204
Merit: 1004
so who has control of "Bitbay Team" alias.  Is it Steven?

65 sat

55 sat

35 sat

15 sat

1 sat.....
youre sure not the brightest candle on the cake. what about your research scammer?
legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000
Making money since I was in the womb! @emc2whale

65 sat

55 sat

35 sat

15 sat

1 sat.....

Activity: 255
Merit: 250
he, who shall furthermore not be named, tried to run swift into the dirt and now they are back where they were pre pump...just stay the course on bay and all will work out.  bank robbers don;t have time to wait for their money, they either smash and grab or just move on
legendary

Activity: 280
Merit: 102
RiverboatBTC tried to DOX me for supporting bay and totally failed lmao how can u fail to dox someone who uses their real name when the register their website, i choose not to hide that info because for one i have nothing to hide from anyone and number two i dont give a fuck who knows me or where i am but show up at my house you'll have a bad fucking day? there was no doxing needed just a simple whois that my 10 year old daughter could do. trying to intimidate me via the internet what a dumbfuck.

Did you see Riverboat and Barrabas? They thought i was 5 feet tall. It was retarded. Then they posted a couple old addresses of mine.

He thinks im 31. But im actually 30. It was juvenile and so is this thread.
he told me i was 32 lolz....close but no cigar
legendary
I thought zimbeck said he doesn't hold any bitbay a while back.  Im pretty sure he said that.

I repeat, this piece of shit individual is also a pathological liar.

you work for Bob lol... its so obvious, you were starting this with me since the first few days.

And if you arent then you have way too much free time on your hands. You are like on BCT 24/7

Do you even have a job?

I don't work for bob. lmfao Im on nobodies side but myself. and Im just stating what I remember you said in the past. You said the bitbay team was paying you in BTC and providing a team. You also said that you don't hold any bitbay. When I heard that I thought to myself why would anyone be so dedicated but not hold any of the coins. It raised a red flag for me. Can't find the post now you must have deleted it.

Sorry but it was a response to barrabas. He was trolling this project and had his eyes on my since it started.
legendary
RiverboatBTC tried to DOX me for supporting bay and totally failed lmao how can u fail to dox someone who uses their real name when the register their website, i choose not to hide that info because for one i have nothing to hide from anyone and number two i dont give a fuck who knows me or where i am but show up at my house you'll have a bad fucking day? there was no doxing needed just a simple whois that my 10 year old daughter could do. trying to intimidate me via the internet what a dumbfuck.

Did you see Riverboat and Barrabas? They thought i was 5 feet tall. It was retarded. Then they posted a couple old addresses of mine.

He thinks im 31. But im actually 30. It was juvenile and so is this thread.
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
I thought zimbeck said he doesn't hold any bitbay a while back.  Im pretty sure he said that.

you work for Bob lol... its so obvious, you were starting this with me since the first few days.

And if you arent then you have way too much free time on your hands. You are like on BCT 24/7

Do you even have a job?

I don't work for bob. lmfao Im on nobodies side but myself. and Im just stating what I remember you said in the past. You said the bitbay team was paying you in BTC and providing a team. You also said that you don't hold any bitbay. When I heard that I thought to myself why would anyone be so dedicated but not hold any of the coins. It raised a red flag for me. Can't find the post now you must have deleted it.
Activity: 406
legendary

Do you even have a job?
Activity: 1344
Merit: 502
This was reported a scam all over the place weeks ago didn't anyone listen
Activity: 255
dzimbeck you say you got 100 million but there isn't a wallet with 100 mio. What's your wallet address?

You cannot believe Zimbeck at all. He lies completely, so although what he just posted may be generally true, he has lied thoroughly many times about the terms of what he got. He told in another thread -and provided the wallet's addresses, that he had been given less than 20 million coins. Now he says 100 million. That means he has been selling -or has in the exchange, to be sold, 80 million. But, again, he is a psycho and a pathological liar who mixes truths -only when they are already known- with constant lies so it is impossible to know when or if he ever is telling any truths. Stay away from this no good piece of shit.

Bob stinks, such a piece of shit, but6 at least you KNOW who he is and what to expect. This is exponentially worse, this piece of shit individual, Zimbeck.

link?

There are several. But the answer is inter in the thread about BAY (the uncensored one on Altcoin discussions) or the one titled ABOUT THOSE BAY FAQs, also on Altcoin discussion.

oR, SIMPLER, JUST LOOK FOR HIS POSTS AND YOU WILL FIND IT SOON ENOUGH. iT WAS A FEW DAYS AGO AND HE HASN'T POST THAT MUCH SINCE SO IT WILL BE LIKE 10-15 POSTS BACK...

just link so you can be vindicated...seems simple
legendary
Activity: 3066
Merit: 1188

and people say crypto's dont need regulation....

Decentralised justice  Wink
legendary
dzimbeck you say you got 100 million but there isn't a wallet with 100 mio. What's your wallet address?

You cannot believe Zimbeck at all. He lies completely, so although what he just posted may be generally true, he has lied thoroughly many times about the terms of what he got. He told in another thread -and provided the wallet's addresses, that he had been given less than 20 million coins. Now he says 100 million. That means he has been selling -or has in the exchange, to be sold, 80 million. But, again, he is a psycho and a pathological liar who mixes truths -only when they are already known- with constant lies so it is impossible to know when or if he ever is telling any truths. Stay away from this no good piece of shit.

Bob stinks, such a piece of shit, but6 at least you KNOW who he is and what to expect. This is exponentially worse, this piece of shit individual, Zimbeck.

link?

There are several. But the answer is inter in the thread about BAY (the uncensored one on Altcoin discussions) or the one titled ABOUT THOSE BAY FAQs, also on Altcoin discussion.
so, no links?

I'm not going tpo do the search for you if that is what you are asking

no sorry, was asking bout the weather in novograd.

I can and will prove i have not more than 3 btc total. I gave 10 million to my friend who has been doing promotion.

The one selling their coins is Bob and Gekko. I doubt they would volunteer this information.
legendary
Also Barrabas assumed I had 20 million Bay as he seems to assume lots of things. I posted two addresses, told him i had some more on BTER.

He put it in nice bold letters and then started making all kinds of assumptions.

I didnt see any reason to feed the troll. All he seems to know how to do is insult others and the fact that i was patient enough to discuss civil with him is beyond me.
and people say crypto's dont need regulation.....Jesus fucking chirst this is one fucked in the ass situation all around
Pages:
Jump to: