Pages:
Author

Topic: BitBay |Decentralized Marketplace|Smart Contracts|IoT Tech|Markets Open - page 68. (Read 339472 times)

Activity: 6
Merit: 0
you shit talking little fagot.[/b][/color]

I can't believe you actually suck your dads dick with that mouth...  This is 2014, not 1950.  Grow up you little fucking bitch.  You should also learn to spell if you're going to try to insult people.  It just makes you look more ignorant than we all know you are.

Where are your big balls now?  Price seems to have stopped falling.
legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000
Making money since I was in the womb! @emc2whale
Bob censored that chat. (like the part where he extortes) And i will post a video showing what really went down.
A log of those conversations should be in your skype too. You can find some of those censored parts and take a screenshot from skype.

Im going to show what i can. This is totally absurd.

what...

what you can??

I copied and pasted every word... cant you do the same..  Roll Eyes Huh Roll Eyes

you shit talking little fagot.

screen > c+p
cant you take a screen?

sure what part.. give me date and time and i will screen shot.. there is simply to much to screen shot and i dont have hours to take 1000 screen shots.. im sure you understand.. ask me to prove any part and I will
legendary
Activity: 971
"How to lose $1,000,000"
#Bitbay
Activity: 492
Merit: 500
Bob censored that chat. (like the part where he extortes) And i will post a video showing what really went down.
A log of those conversations should be in your skype too. You can find some of those censored parts and take a screenshot from skype.

You can do it after you got some sleep.
Activity: 255
Merit: 250
I knew he was full of it...price rising despite the dump...can't even drop it 10 sats with all this 'power'
legendary
Activity: 1204
Merit: 1004

what...

what you can??

I copied and pasted every word... cant you do the same..  Roll Eyes Huh Roll Eyes

ur serious if you think anyone believes when YOU say you changed nothing on the logs, good joke!
screen > c+p
legendary
Activity: 1414
48 fuckin sats. This is like Craigcoin x 10, fuck these big icos.
legendary

what...

what you can??

Activity: 67
Merit: 10
Futurest
I was gonna go to bed too but fuck that
legendary
Activity: 1672
Merit: 1046
Here we go again
WE NEED MORE BIG RED LETTERS OVAH HERE !!!1111
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
legendary
Activity: 2412
Merit: 1044

legendary
Activity: 1204
Merit: 1004

NOTHING WAS EDITED AND EVERYONE WHO TAKES THE TIME TO READ IT ALL WILL SEE.. YOUR GAME IS OVER KID.. OVER AND DONE WITH...

GIVE UP!!

Oh really? Just wait for my video.

fuck you bitch

post it already... ur godcomplex is going to fail you this time!!
post your goddam screens. no ones intrested in your edited copy+paste fuckshit.

I will do a live video of my skype logs, Ive got every threat from Bob and Gekko saved including the new ones where they extort from BTER.

Fuck BTER.. they are the dirtiest exchange out there... using fantom btc to buy coins from an ico they are hosting
also they lied anbout holding the funds
every btc raised was paid out even before the wallet was out... fuck LIN and BTER those scammers and fuck you too david..

wait till gekko wakes up and starts to post what he has...shit's just getting started!
so in total you have nothing to proof, except your edited bs. surprise.
Activity: 784
Merit: 502
Guys, you need to realize Bob is not in touch with reality and knows absolutely NOTHING about development...  Forgive him for he is fucking ignorant.
Activity: 255
like I said...Bob has no power to drive the price to 40 sats...simply sad
legendary
Its not hard to see my friend.
Activity: 492
Merit: 500
legendary

NOTHING WAS EDITED AND EVERYONE WHO TAKES THE TIME TO READ IT ALL WILL SEE.. YOUR GAME IS OVER KID.. OVER AND DONE WITH...

GIVE UP!!

fuck you bitch

I will do a live video of my skype logs, Ive got every threat from Bob and Gekko saved including the new ones where they extort from BTER.

Fuck BTER.. they are the dirtiest exchange out there... using fantom btc to buy coins from an ico they are hosting
also they lied anbout holding the funds
every btc raised was paid out even before the wallet was out... fuck LIN and BTER those scammers and fuck you too david..

wait till gekko wakes up and starts to post what he has...shit's just getting started!
Activity: 406
its very simple.  Bob, did you, or didn't you receive 500BTC for your roll in bay.  If so then what justification can you give to investors for being given this amount.  And why now do you bring your entourage here to FUD and troll this thread which is ultimately hurting the investors who essentially PAID you 500 BTC

I dont owe the investors an explanation... I was paid by the dev team.. if anything they owe you an explanation.. I did what I was paid to do..

If you think they may have overpaid a bit then I recommend you take that up with them.
u said u invested private in bay, didnt u?

I did.... and so did my group.. and they helped me promote it and those who did were paid well for their services..

what's your point.. I dont owe anyone the truth when it comes to what happens behind closed doors in my private groups.

You promoted to coin, and were paid to do so.  by association you do owe investors an explanation.

Nahhhh.. take that up with the lead dev/ project manager mr david zimbeck.. I owe no one anything...

And there you have it.... Bob owes no one an explanation for his actions.  He is above everyone else and is ignorant to accountability.  I hope your group is keeping a close eye on this thread.
legendary

GIVE UP!!

fuck you bitch

Pages:
Jump to: