Pages:
Author

Topic: BitBlocks has swapped (10 november 2018) - page 2. (Read 12340 times)

Activity: 3
Merit: 0
August 19, 2018, 10:18:27 PM
 you can now create a paper wallet for bitblocks. That's really good  Grin
http://paperwallet.bitblocksproject.com/
https://github.com/BitBlocksProject/Bitblocks-paper-wallet
copper member
Activity: 87
August 09, 2018, 06:13:24 PM
Activity: 130
Merit: 11
August 05, 2018, 03:32:15 AM
Bitblock BBK  has just been added to Coinmarketcap. Nice!!!  Grin
Activity: 1092
Merit: 250
August 04, 2018, 11:17:40 AM
I really brickblock price if ngira guns turned out to be very far from openmarket ICO price, I am sure in the future price of BBK would be nice,who still have a BBK HOLD because I am sure will be nice
Hodlers Network
August 04, 2018, 10:50:08 AM
BitBlocks works very well. but need more volume on exchanges.

maybe the volume will increase soon, because now this coin already in coinmarketcap
https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/bitblocks
Activity: 44
BitBlocks works very well. but need more volume on exchanges.
Activity: 16
Hi,What's up TEAM BBK.I with you for so long.Whats next on the roadmap for BBK?Any more exciting news awaitingfor us?   
Activity: 6
Hello guys ... I'm new in this forum but not in the subject ... have ... I trust the project ... I think it has a future ... it's more ... it has ... I know the team I'm sure it's at the top of the job ...... but ... missing for my humble opinion ... it lacks diffusion in social networks ... more continuity at least in the most talked about twitter and discord ... when we enter CMC I think it will be in good time ... since btc in principle I do not think it will fall below 5k ... if the project has to take advantage ... and go with the trend .... even at the cost of working some extra hours ... that will be remunerated in the not too distant future ... this I say what I say I think ... for the sake of the project (all) the community and the usability that can you give the blockchain ...

No more a greeting from a humble holder of BBK .... long life Bitblocks.
the volume of BBK in the market is quite high as well, although now the price is still below the ico price but I believe the future of BBK price is good, and now is the right time to buy,I'm sure guns for BBK prices will touch ICO prices soon

How much does it cost in pre-ico Huh
the volume of BBK in the market is quite high as well, although now the price is still below the ico price but I believe the future of BBK price is good, and now is the right time to buy,I'm sure guns for BBK prices will touch ICO prices soon
Activity: 176
Merit: 6
Hi,

new https://bbk.overemo.com/ explorer update is live: POS Mining.
You can see aggregated data about POS inputs, POS wait time & POS rewards.
it is available here: https://bbk.overemo.com/pos

Soon I'll add POS calculator to calculate best POS Input.

If you appreciate my work, please consider supporting me BBK to address: BPWM6vwhjGhmgeXBw58MXpRKdBUBUKAWop
Activity: 3
Hello guys,
Become part of a powerful support network of like-mind users. So be sure to join our group Discord and Telegram. We have lots of information and an excellent team working on project growth.
Activity: 35
Hi everyone - Be sure to join the BBK Discord Community, too. - There's alot of great things happening for BBK and Discord is often the quickest source of those changes and other social news.... You can find the BBK discord by going to the BBK website (found on page one of this ANN thread). -> Thanks a bunch!!

Rossman
Activity: 182
hi, why does this coin not exist on coinmarketcap?

Hello ... it is not listed yet in CMC because it needs a sustained volume for 7 days ... and with the bitcoin so lateral and falling ... because all the coins bleed ... even this ... I believe that a good option is to accumulate as much as possible ... since once it enters ... took off a couple of days ... and even if it has correction later ... it will stay above the price you bought ... .hold for 1 year (at least me) and will be 1 dollar safe.

thank you very much .. I too buy and hold this project for a year

Hello ... it is not listed yet in CMC because it needs a sustained volume for 7 days ... and with the bitcoin so lateral and falling ... because all the coins bleed ... even this ... I believe that a good option is to accumulate as much as possible ... since once it enters ... took off a couple of days ... and even if it has correction later ... it will stay above the price you bought ... .hold for 1 year (at least me) and will be 1 dollar safe.
Activity: 28
I like your plan!
Interesting activity, irreproachable vision, reasoned plan!
Hi, I'm trying to stake this coin from the stakeunited site but it does not work, do you know why? thank you
Activity: 126
Can we do mn of this coin in future?
Pages:
Jump to: