Pages:
Author

Topic: BitBlocks has swapped (10 november 2018) - page 4. (Read 12360 times)

Activity: 151
Merit: 100
Interresting project .. I will analyze to see if it is a good investment
Activity: 420
Merit: 13
why was bitblocks removed from https://hashpool.eu/ for mining?

Next best pool for mining BBK??
Activity: 32
Merit: 0
the wallet is stuck at block 233513
am using these nodes, it says theres 10 active connections on the wallet.

addnode=112.209.78.4:21326
addnode=159.203.45.174:21326
addnode=185.234.15.95:21326
addnode=213.57.76.147:21326
addnode=217.182.72.254:21326
addnode=45.32.238.57:21326
addnode=45.77.127.147:21326
addnode=47.189.69.116:21326
addnode=71.215.29.9:21326
addnode=72.190.133.196:21326
addnode=77.41.27.82:21326

any ideas plz?
Activity: 32
Hi, is there a bootstrap file?, syncing is taking forever its been 3 days and only at 23%.
Activity: 44
copper member
Activity: 87
Activity: 462
The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation
This project has a strong community behind it -- impressive. Very promising

I think BBK still has a very small community but this is the biggest gamble I placed, to be honest. It's fun to have few thousands coin with cheap price and see how it will perform in the future. What if someday Bitblock will be popular in some 3th world countries, like Brazil or Venezuela for example, because it's so cheap, no border and feeless.

If the popularity increases and many people start using the network will it still be possible to have zero fees and instant transactions? How many transactions per second can the network facilitate as of now?
Network congestion depends on the market . If we look at last year, the moment when the market at the high level is extremely small . And when the market falls the problem is not . such as it is now . The market sank very seriously and even the ICO can not collect capitalization

But did you get the point I was trying to make? Congestion is something that could happen to almost any sufficiently decentralized blockchain if adoption goes through the roof.

Yes, congestion is possible. however, a massive amount of transactions is required for this to happen. Bitblocks can handle more than 958 transactions per second using only the working proof.

That's certainly a good starting point compared to the BTC and ETH networks. I guess you won't need to scale then for a while but it can't hurt to be prepared.
copper member

I think BBK still has a very small community but this is the biggest gamble I placed, to be honest. It's fun to have few thousands coin with cheap price and see how it will perform in the future. What if someday Bitblock will be popular in some 3th world countries, like Brazil or Venezuela for example, because it's so cheap, no border and feeless.

If the popularity increases and many people start using the network will it still be possible to have zero fees and instant transactions? How many transactions per second can the network facilitate as of now?
Network congestion depends on the market . If we look at last year, the moment when the market at the high level is extremely small . And when the market falls the problem is not . such as it is now . The market sank very seriously and even the ICO can not collect capitalization

But did you get the point I was trying to make? Congestion is something that could happen to almost any sufficiently decentralized blockchain if adoption goes through the roof.

Yes, congestion is possible. however, a massive amount of transactions is required for this to happen. Bitblocks can handle more than 958 transactions per second using only the working proof.

copper member
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
A very good and promising project with a good team of successful developers, which should bring a lot of benefit to the users who supported it.
Activity: 461
Merit: 14
quarkchain.io
I like this one, without setting up a collateral
for masternode because it already list in stakeunited.
Any funds can participate in staking. Hopefully there
are still lots of slots. Not bad with a 4.3 M of Cap,
daily volume of 19,000, fast mature coin and 600 members
in stakeunited.

I just wonder, why still using POW that means
still have to set up the device one time later, if
have reached a certain block. Preferably for mass adoption
if it is pure POS on its consensus. Thereby hopefully go moon.
Activity: 228
Merit: 10
i was mining this crap, but the team decision to fill up the thread with twitter post is pathetic. my guess is there trying to create an illusion of interest. most ppl can see thru the bullshit, and valuable info is already buried with crap post. soon one of the mods will catch wind of this shit and the thread will be deleted. They don't like when you give individuals incentive to create multiple newbie accts to spam with. sucks cos i thought this guy had a long term interest
Activity: 1478
Merit: 264
how i hate these ref link spammers ......

Check my signature.
Activity: 186
Merit: 10

Activity: 16
In a few days BBK will be listed in coinexchange according to an official announcement on discord  Smiley Smiley Smiley LET'S GO TO THE MOON TOGETHER
Discord community: https://discord.gg/Sfmpj4
Activity: 28
I have tested all the points of your plan and all is actually very nice.
Activity: 4
This is a very good community& Helpfull Devs& team😍
its impressive..very promising

Activity: 420
Merit: 13
I'm not sure but is there anyone know why the wallet of BBK on cryptobridge has been disable?. just wonder is there anyway I can recover My bbk has been deposited to the old wallet as well?.  Huh Huh

Read their discord announcement channel

Any reason why it should not be published on the official ANN bitcointalk topic?

If a project opens an official topic the least someone could await that it's posted here as well, not?
Pages:
Jump to: