Pages:
Author

Topic: BitBlocks has swapped (10 november 2018) - page 3. (Read 12360 times)

Activity: 19
Merit: 0
It is a crypto exchange is very good! Faultless plan, clear-cut vision,  good vision.
Activity: 126
Staking reward is almost nothing so coin will go high very good coin
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
When researching new projects, I met BBK. I am delighted by the "Super Fast, Secure, No Fee & Cryptocurrency Bonus for all Instant Transactions" feature. But obviously you are still suffering many people with doubts about you. I think you need a strong step to win the trust of the community.
Activity: 12
BBK has a good community.
I think that BBK has potential in the future. I am very happy to participate in it.
copper member
Activity: 728
Merit: 12
Honestly, paying no transaction fees at all, that almost sounds too good to be true
I think you have many doubters and I'm sure you're going to prove them all wrong in the end
I've been following this thread on and off since January, I'm gonna go and read the stuff I've missed in the last month
Activity: 82
Whats next on the roadmap for BBK?
Activity: 104
Merit: 1
Bitblocksadded to ezpool.net

----====== Miner settings =====-------

stratum+tcp://eu.ezpool.net:3663
Username: your_Bitblocks_address
pass : x

===============================

Good luck !
Activity: 4
I like it, it benefits everyone
Activity: 25

I like it, I will invest in it
Activity: 32
Finally fixed. I had to delete the wallet and appdata folder. Fresh install and load backup and encryption, Oddly when i did this using the boostrap file it had fully synced but coins wernt showing. So had to do the whole proccess again and left it to sync without bootstrap and now coins are showing.  Grin
Activity: 34
Amazing comercial dues.
Spotless vision,  good website.  Good luck all.
You can see all the coins in the transactions list but most are shaded with a question mark.
Ive been trying to sync the wallet for about a week and been watching it jump back and forward on sync loading bar.

This has also been my experience with BBK several times so far. However, the situation would correct itself if I left the wallet to sync long enough (read: days).

There's a bootstrap package available for download on the github download page, perhaps it could aid you in syncing:
https://github.com/BitBlocksProject/BitBlocks/releases/download/3.0.1/Blockchain.06-17-2018.08.45.GMT.-3.zip

And pasting from offical announcement in discord channel: Extract this file into the bitblocks folder (%appdata% bitblocks) Always make a backup before changing this folder.

HTH

Hi, I deleted the wallet and app data, downloaded the wallet from website, downloaded the bootstrap file and unzipped into the bitblocks app data folder.
Then synced the wallet. When wallet was synced i replaced the wallet.dat file with my back wallet.dat file i made before i deleted original wallet.
Finally i unlocked the wallet with my encryption that matches my back wallet.dat...but no coins, i had 13000 coins and its showing only 253.
Surely the coins should have loaded up? I dont know if you have any idea, if not i hope someone can help get these coins back.  Sad
Activity: 49
BBK has a wonderful community.
There is an air drop there, I am happy because I can get BBK.
I think that BBK has potential in the future. I am very happy to participate in it.
Thank you for taking the time to reply its much appreciated. gonna try the bootstrap file hopefully its a result.

Wheres the dev for this project? Ive been trying to sync the wallet for about a week and been watching it jump back and forward on sync loading bar.
I have 18 connections, its saying out of sync and its not even updating this morning.
Is this project dead or alive? would a reinstall fix then load the backup file or am i going be wasting my time?
Activity: 49
COIN EXCHANGE Listing Congratulations!
I am looking forward to BBK in the future.
Activity: 420
Merit: 13
Hello Team

We have a couple of questions and we hope you don't mind to answer:

1 - Where is the company located?

2 - Can you please provide links to your team? We didnt find any listed on your website neither on your whitepaper?

Thank you.

+1

i'am interested as well for some team info bevor i invest a larger amount of mining power there.
While it looks like an interesting project missing team information is always a red flag .....
Activity: 392
Merit: 892
Hello Team

We have a couple of questions and we hope you don't mind to answer:

1 - Where is the company located?

2 - Can you please provide links to your team? We didnt find any listed on your website neither on your whitepaper?

Thank you.
Activity: 1778
Merit: 305
Is this coin alive?
How to calculate the percentage of PoS?
Pages:
Jump to: