Pages:
Author

Topic: BITCAPS (BCP) - new advanced Cryptocurrency: Scrypt,POS/POW & Decentralized - page 5. (Read 8997 times)

Activity: 47
Merit: 1
Hello DEV
why staking is not working in the website section? it says to come back later  Huh
Activity: 177
Merit: 10
Guy, we have listed Bitcaps on the exchange: stocks.exchange already.
Besides, Coinmarketcap and others have been being in process of waiting to be listed. It will come up soon. Let follow our public channels to get soonest information.
We appreciate your patience and understanding!
Thanks!
Activity: 17
Merit: 0
well, we hope this is the last delay of bitcaps adding to coinmarketcap. price declines as hell and we need to see new progress for bitcaps to go to the moon. Smiley
feb. will end soon. so i hope before the month ends bitcaps is already on cmc. Smiley
Hi! How many tokens would be issued, is the valuation realistic ?
Hi guy,
Thanks for your interest and consideration!
Please visit our website: bitcaps.io, especially the whitepaper: https://bitcaps.io/Uploads/WhitepaperBCPv1.pdf to get more necessary information.
Thanks!
Hi guys, few days ago I sent small amount of ETH to my ETH wallet on bitcaps. So far I cannot see my ETH in my wallet. I sent it from Kraken. They confirmed that withdrawal was successful. I submitted ticket to your support team but I didnt receive any feedback so far. Could you please tell me where are my money? Here you can see transaction details, all seems to be correct. https://etherscan.io/tx/0x2e42666df6b4b2df48b2d8d172bb546719b0a3085432dd05fe0a6d1bd5175e93

Hi guy,
Sorry because there might be a missed situation of your request.
Please provide more details to be supported best: ID, amount, time, the address, images containing your problem and images of your wallet, transaction history to prove you haven't received the total ETH through technical email: [email protected]
We will remind them to check and resolve your problem soonest.
We appreciate your sympathizing and patience.
Thanks!
Activity: 31
Hi! How many tokens would be issued, is the valuation realistic ?
Activity: 1
Hi guys, few days ago I sent small amount of ETH to my ETH wallet on bitcaps. So far I cannot see my ETH in my wallet. I sent it from Kraken. They confirmed that withdrawal was successful. I submitted ticket to your support team but I didnt receive any feedback so far. Could you please tell me where are my money? Here you can see transaction details, all seems to be correct. https://etherscan.io/tx/0x2e42666df6b4b2df48b2d8d172bb546719b0a3085432dd05fe0a6d1bd5175e93
To confirm, the listing on Coinexchange.com by end of this week and Yobit.net the week after is still in the plans?

Wanted to buy a bunch more while it's cheap before this goes way up!
Thanks for your support and interest!
Guy, please take a look our new roadmap in 2018 again to get more information.
We have been shortening the process of listing.
We will announce soon.
Please follow our public channels to get value information before others.
We appreciate your patience!
Thanks!
myn
Activity: 5
To confirm, the listing on Coinexchange.com by end of this week and Yobit.net the week after is still in the plans?

Wanted to buy a bunch more while it's cheap before this goes way up!
🎉 🎈 🎉 HAPPY LUNAR NEW YEAR 2018! 🎉 🎈 🎉

Sincerely send to Bitcaps community,
 ⏳ Time for Lunar New Year – 2018 celebrated by a lot of countries like China, Singapore, Taiwan, Vietnam, Malaysia, etc. is coming now.
 A fresh start - A new chapter in life waiting to be written by you – investors with strategic vision, so that we hope in the coming year you will have a smooth sailing life.
✨ Let our deep wishes always surround the wonderful journey of your life, especially get a miraculous success with Bitcaps in 2018 and farther.
🎯 Thanks a lot for your companion with Bitcaps and our DEV team during last time and hope for yours much more in promoting process of going to the moon.
🎐 Sincerely, last year's words belong to last year's language and next year's words await another voice. Let change your life in great Lunar New Year with value Bitcaps!
Best regard,
Bitcaps Team.

Yep guy,
Bitcaps is a promise to develop in long-term which our DEV team has been trying our best ceaselessly to bring best things to all investors.
As you can see new roadmap of Bitcaps 2018 and farther. Regardless of troubles from cryptocurrency market, you can see the changes like the strategic vision of leaders.
Though it's steps of promotion is slow but solid which needs to avoid from hurt outside.
We will try more to hasten the process to go to the moon.
Your trust and support from all of you contributes a lot to make it value in near future.
We appreciate your understanding!
Thanks!
Activity: 17
I just want to ask sir. with all the Texas cease and desist to lending platforms like bitconnect and davorcoin. how will Bitcaps handle this things?  because bitcaps offer a lending platform too and we are vulnerable to those kind of attacks.
Activity: 364
Crypto market start rising after long blood! It's  a best time for lists at exchanges and add to coinmarketcap!
Thanks a lot for your contribution!
We have been trying our best not to betray your trust.
Bitcaps (BCP) will soon be listed on Coinmarketcap.com on February, 2018.
We appreciate your understanding and patience. Thanks!

I really like the concept of being advance and decentralized! Btw, do you have a bounty campaign for this? Huh
Crypto market start rising after long blood! It's  a best time for lists at exchanges and add to coinmarketcap!
Thanks a lot for your contribution!
We have been trying our best not to betray your trust.
Bitcaps (BCP) will soon be listed on Coinmarketcap.com on February, 2018.
We appreciate your understanding and patience. Thanks!
Activity: 140
Crypto market start rising after long blood! It's  a best time for lists at exchanges and add to coinmarketcap!
💢💢💢 NOTIFICATION: WAY TO FIX MISTAKE OF NO SYNCHRONIZING WINDOWS WALLET
Respectively send to Bitcaps members,
⚙️ We would like to send the detail instructions to resolve the problem for someone not to synch their windows wallet.
- Open any folder, type in the address bar the following code and then choose “enter”: %appdata%
- After new window opens, click to open the folder name: Bitcaps
- Create a text file named: bitcaps.txt
- Open this file, copy and paste the following contents into the file:
rpcuser = rpc_user
rpcpassword = rpc_password
rpcport = 4412
listen = 1
server = 1
addnode = bitcapsblock.com
- Save the content, close the file, rename the file from bitcaps.txt to bitcaps.conf
- Restart wallet
💌Good luck!
Sincere,
Bitcaps Team.
IMAGE:
Wallet can not sync how to solve
Hi guy,
Please tell us in more details to be supported best: problem, ID, images for the problem... Through technical email: [email protected]
Thanks!
Activity: 5
Wallet can not sync how to solve
Guy,
It's our honour to get chance of supporting all.
Hope to get your companion more than ever.
We will try our best to support all of you better.
Thanks!
Activity: 8

excellent service, hope they take it to new hieghts and continue this good work for long time
Pages:
Jump to: