Pages:
Author

Topic: BITCAPS (BCP) - new advanced Cryptocurrency: Scrypt,POS/POW & Decentralized - page 7. (Read 8997 times)

Activity: 177
Merit: 10
Why is a minimum of 100 BCP required to enter the lending? I only have 39BCP free, what should I do?
Hi guy.
Thanks for your consideration!
It needs to lend with a minimum package of $100, not 100 BCPs. It's necessary to do the package to ensure the best interest for investors. If lacking, you can buy the extra BCPs on the exchange to make it enough to get best interest.
Thanks!
Money in lending to go to the current rate, or is there a certain course for the lending?
Guy, please access your account in bitcaps.io to get more details of lending program which certain  interest rate showed clearly there with each package. Thanks!
Activity: 12
Merit: 0
Money in lending to go to the current rate, or is there a certain course for the lending?
Hi. why can't I log-in landing from $ 100? But it shows at least 100 coins BCP? https://cloud.mail.ru/public/7yiV/wd44e3idv

Guy, Your image shows you haven't entered transaction password. In addition, please make your request in more details which we can analyse your problem clearer with expression and full images.
Or you can send your problem to our technical team through email: [email protected] to be supported fastest.
Thanks!

Why can not I put coins in LANDING? the system gives an error
Guy, please check it again. Maybe you haven't yet do lending 70% your BCPs amount you bought in ICO program. Because you must do lending the 70% total firstly which it's been fixed for lending the 1st package, then for next packages, you can must lend freely. Please contact us through technical support email: [email protected] with a detail expression with the screen shot containing  your problem to be supported fastest as possible.
Thanks!

Why can not I put coins in LANDING? the system gives an error
Лeндинг кpeдитoвaниe пpoиcxoдит пo тeкyщeмy кypcy или ecть ycтaнoвлeнный кypc для вcex oдин?
Guy, please make your request in English to be supported best. Thanks!
Лeндинг кpeдитoвaниe пpoиcxoдит пo тeкyщeмy кypcy или ecть ycтaнoвлeнный кypc для вcex oдин?
🎉 🎉 LET WELCOME IOS WALLET OF BITCAPS NOW! 🎉 🎉
Dear all Bitcaps members,
 📣 Our DEV team is excited to announce that iOS wallet of Bitcaps officially present itself before our Bitcaps community.
 Please quickly try it to get an interesting experience with very new one now!
⚙️ INSTRUCTION:
 🔖1. IOS wallet:
-   Access in the website: bitcaps.io with IOS device
-   Click the iOS symbol on the home page --> Install --> wait for loading.
-   Having loaded, go to Setting --> General --> Device Management --> Click SYNC Technologies Private Limited --> Trust
-   Use the wallet Register or Login
🔖2. Android wallet:
-    Access in CH Play: Bitcaps Wallet --> Install --> Register or Login
🚀Let always companion us to strengthen Bitcaps on next path!
Sincere,
Bitcaps Team.
I do not want to go to lending. When can I make a full refund of my money Huh
Hi guy,
As we announced, To ensure the market is balance, the BCP value is stable and the growth rate complies exactly with the roadmap, 70%/30% is a reasonable policy. 70% is fixed for lending. In case of lacking, you can transfer the remaining 30% to or buy more on the exchange. The remaining 30% you can use for lending or trading on the exchange. If the value of BCP on the exchange increases 3 times the value you bought ICO, you sell them at that time means recovered capital. Please be a smart investor in this potential project. Let visit our website to get more necessary details.Thanks!
Cкoлькo вpeмeни мoи дeньги бyдyт ocтaвaтьcя y вac нeдocтyпными для мeня?
I do not want to go to lending. When can I make a full refund of my money Huh
This project seems very interesting. The pools are up yet? Where i can find? And which wallet i should use?
Hi guy,
Thanks for your interest!
We have already updated window/linux wallet on the website, android wallet app on CH Play. iOs wallet/app will coming soon.
To get more details, please visit our website: bitcaps.io, especially roadmap and follow our public channels to update newest information.
Thanks!
Activity: 28
This project seems very interesting. The pools are up yet? Where i can find? And which wallet i should use?
Пoчeмy нe paбoтaeт oбмeн и вывoд?
Guy, please give us some question in English to  be supported best. Thanks!
Пoчeмy нe paбoтaeт oбмeн и вывoд?
📣 📣 📣 NOTIFICATION: ETH TRANSACTION IS AVAILABLE NOW
Dear Bitcaps members,
 💢 The overload problem of ETH has been resolved, every activity of deposit and withdrawal ETH become normal for ordering but sometimes it may be delayed a bit due to too many transactions.
 🔖 Every suspended loading order has been processed. For withdrawal ETH to personal wallet, the account on the exchange is deducted. If not in there then ETH will be back.
💖Thanks for your cooperation and sympathizing!
Sincere,
Bitcaps Team.
Guy, please visit our website bitcaps.io, especially the detail roadmap to get necessary information.
In addition, we will update newest information in public channels soonest as posible.
Let follow and catch the  vital information. Thanks, friend!
Пoчeмy нe paбoтaeт oбмeн и вывoд? Cлyжбa пoддepжки нe peaгиpyeт.
Pages:
Jump to: