Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcloud 2.0 - BTDX - PoS3 - Newest Masternode Core 12.2 - Quark - page 67. (Read 89468 times)

Activity: 504
Merit: 500
Crypto is life !
How much coins needed to setup masternode ?
legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1068
The logo looks like spinner, did anyone mention that? Make a GIF moving version Wink
It willbe nice Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1778
Merit: 1000
Just get to know about Bitcloud, masternode coin becomes a new trend in cryptocurrency today. BTW, is Bitcloud 2.0 a POS coin without POW?

So the premined - "only 25% already mined" is for swapping with Bitcloud 1.0?
I think that he was referring to the 11m BTDX that was POW mined to swap the 11m BTD.

This 11m BTDX that is already in existence is about 25% of the projected money supply in 8 years time, which is estimated as 42m BTDX. See page 1 of this thread.
BTDX has no premine
Activity: 222
Merit: 100
The logo looks like spinner, did anyone mention that? Make a GIF moving version Wink
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
Just get to know about Bitcloud, masternode coin becomes a new trend in cryptocurrency today. BTW, is Bitcloud 2.0 a POS coin without POW?

So the premined - "only 25% already mined" is for swapping with Bitcloud 1.0?
Activity: 106
Merit: 10
How much time does the masternode need to get the first reward? My masternode runs for about 30 hours and still nothing :-(

How much BTDX is the reward of 1 masternode per day?
Masternodes take 60% of block rewards, while staking wallets take 40% of block rewards. Currently we have 150 BTDX per block (till about block 78840? = SEE PAGE 1 OF THIS THREAD), so all the masternodes share 90 BTDX per block, while staking wallets share 60 BTDX per block

It seems that we are competing with masternodes + many wallets + BIG holders.

Try to get a masternode, if you want to get better daily rewards.

Thanks for the information...I have 1 masternode, but he did not make any rewards in 30 hours :-(

I'm seeing rewards every few hours.  You must have misconfigured yours.
legendary
Activity: 1106
Merit: 1004
No risk, no fun!
This is a very profitable masternode ... in 8 hours 360 BTDX, when you deposit 10k BTDX ... excellent  Grin

I am so happy, that you figured it out.

Look, you always have to be happy, if u succeeded. I mean, you will tell your friends and neighbours about your learned new stuff!

So keep enjoying it!

:-)

Greetz
Steve
Activity: 71
Merit: 0
This is a very profitable masternode ... in 8 hours 360 BTDX, when you deposit 10k BTDX ... excellent  Grin
The coin looks interesting, but the support from DEV is terrible, the volume of Coinexchange stores is zero, the community is asleep....

The Masternode already works for me and added the first 90 BTDX, but I had to fix it myself, the support here is zero :-/

I will tell you something:

The support is 100%!!!!

We always told, its a childproject. This project has to run by the community or by demands. If the dev find issues on the CORE - his task for this coin here, so he fixes that.

And like you see, you fixed your masternode for yourself! Sensational, we did everything, that you could figure it out for yourself. Be happy, that you learned something instead of crying!

Greetz
Steve

Thank you for the quick reaction, I'm glad it does not sleep here :-)
legendary
No risk, no fun!
The coin looks interesting, but the support from DEV is terrible, the volume of Coinexchange stores is zero, the community is asleep....

The Masternode already works for me and added the first 90 BTDX, but I had to fix it myself, the support here is zero :-/

I will tell you something:

The support is 100%!!!!

We always told, its a childproject. This project has to run by the community or by demands. If the dev find issues on the CORE - his task for this coin here, so he fixes that.

And like you see, you fixed your masternode for yourself! Sensational, we did everything, that you could figure it out for yourself. Be happy, that you learned something instead of crying!

Greetz
Steve

How much time does the masternode need to get the first reward? My masternode runs for about 30 hours and still nothing :-(

Masternodes take 60% of block rewards, while staking wallets take 40% of block rewards. Currently we have 150 BTDX per block (till about block 78840? = SEE PAGE 1 OF THIS THREAD), so all the masternodes share 90 BTDX per block, while staking wallets share 60 BTDX per block

Thanks for the information...I have 1 masternode, but he did not make any rewards in 30 hours :-(
legendary

legendary
No risk, no fun!
Any plans to add BTDX to http://masternodes.pro ?could give some nice exposure  Grin
First after coinmarketcap changed their datas...I made already more than one time a request to coinmarketcap.

Greetz
Steve
Activity: 106
Merit: 10
I will offer a 4000 btdx bounty for anyone who can write a step by step process of how to set up a masternode on the new BTDX wallet

Ubuntu Masternode Wallet Setup - Hot MN

Start Ubuntu 14.04 Image connect via Putty
----------------
apt-get update

apt-get dist-upgrade

Setup Swapfile
----------------
dd if=/dev/zero of=/mnt/myswap.swap bs=1M count=1000

mkswap /mnt/myswap.swap

swapon /mnt/myswap.swap

Install Addons :
----------------
apt-get install build-essential libtool autotools-dev autoconf pkg-config libssl-dev

apt-get install libboost-all-dev git npm nodejs nodejs-legacy libminiupnpc-dev redis-server

add-apt-repository ppa:bitcoin/bitcoin

apt-get update

apt-get install libdb4.8-dev libdb4.8++-dev

curl https://raw.githubusercontent.com/creationix/nvm/v0.16.1/install.sh | sh

source ~/.profile

nvm install 0.10.25

nvm use 0.10.25

Install BitSend:
----------------
cd

git clone https://github.com/LIMXTEC/Bitcloud.git

cd Bitcloud

sudo ./autogen.sh

sudo ./configure

sudo make

cd /home/YOUR USERNAME/.bitcloud

nano bitcloud.conf

Edit Config :

rpcuser=USERNAME

rpcpassword= PASS

rpcallowip=127.0.0.1

rpcport=8329

daemon=1

server=1

masternode=0

masternodeprivkey=

masternodeaddr=127.0.0.1:8329

cd Bitcloud/src/

./bitcloudd

Afer some time you can check your connection with
./bitcloud-cli getinfo

Output should look like :

{
    "version" : 2000001,
    "protocolversion" : 70712,
    "walletversion" : 61000,
    "balance" :  0.00000000,
    "Darksend_balance" : 0.00000000,
    "blocks" : 2405,
    "timeoffset" : 0,
    "connections" : 12,
    "proxy" : "",
    "difficulty" : 231814.22107527,
    "testnet" : false,
    "keypoololdest" : 1503083590,
    "keypoolsize" : 1001,
    "paytxfee" : 0.00000000,
    "relayfee" : 0.00010000,
    "staking status" : "Staking Not Active",
    "errors" : ""
}

./bitcloud-cli getinfo getaccountaddress 0
This Address need the VIN = 10000 Coins

./bitcloud-cli getinfo masternode genkey

cd /home/YOUR USERNAME/.bitcloud
nano bitcloud.conf
Edit Config :

masternodeprivkey=

./bitcloud-cli getinfo

Check your Balance and restart your Server when money arrived.

./bitcloud-cli stop
./bitcloudd

15 Confirms later check it with
./bitcloud-cli masternode debug

Have Fun with your Masternode  Cool, Bounty Wallet : B8h8ZtH6dkUgRoqJoEGzaN8YBQyafFr9HA

First, good job on the writeup.  A couple of points.  Why are you installing nodejs, rvm, and redis?  None of those are needed.

I would also add monit (apt-get install monit) and configure it to monitor your mn:

check process bitcloudd with pidfile /opt/coins/Bitcloud/run/bitcloudd.pid
   start program = "/opt/user/Bitcloud/control/start-bitcloudd.sh"
        as uid user and gid user
   stop program = "/opt/user/Bitcloud/control/stop-bitcloudd.sh"
        as uid user and gid user
   if failed host 127.0.0.1 port 8329 for 10 cycles then restart
   if 5 restarts within 50 cycles then timeout
group coins

Then have something like this for start/stop:

#!/bin/bash

cd /opt/user/Bitcloud/bin/
./bitcloudd -conf=/home/user/.bitcloud/bitcloud.conf -datadir=/home/user/.bitcloud -pid=/opt/coins/Bitcloud/run/bitcloudd.pid -logtimestamps

#!/bin/bash

cd /opt/user/Bitcloud/bin
./bitcloud-cli -conf=/home/user/.bitcloud/bitcloud.conf -datadir=/home/user/.bitcloud stop
Activity: 489
Merit: 253
Any plans to add BTDX to http://masternodes.pro ?could give some nice exposure  Grin
legendary
Thank you for this but it is the windows wallet I need this for. I will up the bounty to 4500 for your inconvenience

For a windows master node edit the config file.

bitcloud.conf
rpcuser=USERNAME
rpcpassword= PASS
rpcallowip=masternodeip
rpcport=8329
daemon=1
server=1
masternode=0
masternodeprivkey=
masternodeaddr=masternodeip:8329

After this you can add the node to your local wallet.

WOW, you have a HUGE Trust score of 78
Activity: 1568
Merit: 544
Thank you for this but it is the windows wallet I need this for. I will up the bounty to 4500 for your inconvenience

For a windows master node edit the config file.

bitcloud.conf
rpcuser=USERNAME
rpcpassword= PASS
rpcallowip=masternodeip
rpcport=8329
daemon=1
server=1
masternode=0
masternodeprivkey=
masternodeaddr=masternodeip:8329

After this you can add the node to your local wallet.
legendary
Activity: 2870
Merit: 1091
--- ChainWorks Industries ---
another 'interesting' coin ...

im watching here also ...

#crysx
Pages:
Jump to: