Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcloud 2.0 - BTDX - PoS3 - Newest Masternode Core 12.2 - Quark - page 68. (Read 89468 times)

legendary
Activity: 1106
Merit: 1004
No risk, no fun!
blocktime 3min

Github says Blocktime: 5 min

https://github.com/LIMXTEC/Bitcloud

says 5 min.!!!!!!!

you are right and I made a mistake in the ANN...sorry...

Greetz
Steve
Activity: 1568
Merit: 544
blocktime 3min

Github says Blocktime: 5 min

legendary
Activity: 1778
Merit: 1000
In other words, the coins on Yobit are useless? And people should not buy from there?

you can buy and speculate. but since we made many experiences with yobit, we dont give guarantees for yobit more.

Greetz
Steve

Crap, I just bought alot of BTDX on yobit.  I hope I'm not screwed.
Sell the BTD that you bought at YOBSHIT, then go to COINEXCHANGE and buy the correct coin = BTDX
Activity: 106
Merit: 10
In other words, the coins on Yobit are useless? And people should not buy from there?

you can buy and speculate. but since we made many experiences with yobit, we dont give guarantees for yobit more.

Greetz
Steve

Crap, I just bought alot of BTDX on yobit.  I hope I'm not screwed.
legendary
So I'm still relatively new to the crypto game and this is my first time buying into a PoS coin. I am a little lost on how to stake the coins I have, the only information that I was able to find said to do "walletpassphrase "passphrase" timeout true" and it would start minting coins, is that correct? Is there a better way? How long should it be until I see coins from staking? Thanks in advance for any help, I can PoW all day but PoS has me lost  Cheesy
Please ensure that your wallet is encrypted before you stake your coins. If you have not encrypted your wallet, then it is safest for you to send your coins back to the exchange, then encrypt your wallet, then check your wallet to ENSURE that passphrase is correct BEFORE sending your coins back to your wallet.

HOWEVER, if you have already encrypted your wallet, then do this: Click in the SETTINGS TAB, then click on UNLOCK WALLET (from drop down menu). A pop up box appears, where you ENTER YOUR PASSPHRASE and TICK the box that is "For anonymising and staking only". This will ensure that your wallet is unlocked ONLY FOR STAKING.

When I hover over the lock in the bottom right of the wallet it did show unlocked for anonymising and staking only. All of that being said, and by the process I described, is my wallet staking? Thank you very much for the help John!
Your wallet will stake (the tick icon will turn GREEN) when your coins mature.

However, your ability to receive stake rewards depends on the amount of coins that you already have in your wallet. MASTERNODES is MUCH MORE PROFITABLE for receiving substantial rewards, with a 10,000 BTDX balance.
Activity: 33
Merit: 0
So I'm still relatively new to the crypto game and this is my first time buying into a PoS coin. I am a little lost on how to stake the coins I have, the only information that I was able to find said to do "walletpassphrase "passphrase" timeout true" and it would start minting coins, is that correct? Is there a better way? How long should it be until I see coins from staking? Thanks in advance for any help, I can PoW all day but PoS has me lost  Cheesy
Please ensure that your wallet is encrypted before you stake your coins. If you have not encrypted your wallet, then it is safest for you to send your coins back to the exchange, then encrypt your wallet, then check your wallet to ENSURE that passphrase is correct BEFORE sending your coins back to your wallet.

HOWEVER, if you have already encrypted your wallet, then do this: Click in the SETTINGS TAB, then click on UNLOCK WALLET (from drop down menu). A pop up box appears, where you ENTER YOUR PASSPHRASE and TICK the box that is "For anonymising and staking only". This will ensure that your wallet is unlocked ONLY FOR STAKING.

When I hover over the lock in the bottom right of the wallet it did show unlocked for anonymising and staking only. All of that being said, and by the process I described, is my wallet staking? Thank you very much for the help John!
legendary

Activity: 33
Merit: 0
legendary
No risk, no fun!
I am having trouble buying this...there is no market volume at Nova exchange.  Embarrassed

Is there anywhere else I can buy in?
coinexchange.io

Activity: 238
Merit: 100
I am having trouble buying this...there is no market volume at Nova exchange.  Embarrassed

Is there anywhere else I can buy in?
legendary
No risk, no fun!
what is the relationship between Quark BTD and BTDX here, looks replicate and lots of similarity. why create so many new coins. what about the old ones, just leave them there?

BTDX = Bitcloud2.0 and its QUARK Masternode PoS!

Greetz
Steve
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
Provide high-quality Chinese translation
what is the relationship between Quark BTD and BTDX here, looks replicate and lots of similarity. why create so many new coins. what about the old ones, just leave them there?
legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1068
What price do you plan to keep?
legendary
No risk, no fun!
Update name on Blockfolio please?

BTDX. Test it...you have to update ur coinserver!

Greetz
Steve
Activity: 141
Update name on Blockfolio please?
legendary
The project looks good. I will try to mine some with my GPU's.

Is there a mining guide somewhere? I own some older AMD cards (280x)...
no POW. only POS, masternodes. Smiley
Activity: 222
The project looks good. I will try to mine some with my GPU's.

Is there a mining guide somewhere? I own some older AMD cards (280x)...
legendary
I have a feeling that there is no promotion, because the richest blocks are going, in fact, instamine Smiley Roll Eyes
I think a couple of nodes will not be superfluous. Good price support Smiley

There is no instamine here. Everybody was informed ahead of time about the coin swap and DEV takeover.

We warned old members for many many months that a NEW DEV takeover of the old BTD would happen. The old BTD was NO PREMINE, NO IPO, NO ICO, NO DEV FUND. Proof of NO PREMINE is in these links:
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-btd-bitcloud-powpos-no-premine-no-ipo-launched-ann-1604893
https://chainz.cryptoid.info/btd/
I did not talk about premine...
Alright, there was NO INSTAMINE, but I agree with you that the richest blocks are going wild.
legendary
I have a feeling that there is no promotion, because the richest blocks are going, in fact, instamine Smiley Roll Eyes

There is no instamine here. Everybody was informed ahead of time about the coin swap and DEV takeover.

We warned old members for many many months that a NEW DEV takeover of the old BTD would happen. The old BTD was NO PREMINE, NO IPO, NO ICO, NO DEV FUND. Proof of NO PREMINE is in these links:
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-btd-bitcloud-powpos-no-premine-no-ipo-launched-ann-1604893
I did not talk about premine...
legendary

Pages:
Jump to: