Pages:
Author

Topic: bitcoadz.io (The Mighty Bitcoin Ad network) - page 16. (Read 36069 times)

Activity: 295
Merit: 100
December 03, 2017, 06:19:34 PM
Just got paid Thanks Bitcoadz!
Activity: 1820
Merit: 386
December 03, 2017, 02:11:43 PM
because you have blocked my account I registered only yesterday but I can not log in Huh Huh

because Why you have you blocked my account? I registered only yesterday but I can not log in Huh Huh
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
December 03, 2017, 12:10:00 PM
because you have blocked my account I registered only yesterday but I can not log in Huh Huh
Activity: 2
December 03, 2017, 08:45:52 AM
why the site loading is slow and banners loading also !??

Its loading fast at the moment.I think you got any temporary issue or your internet is browsing slow.

Maybe!
Thanks
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
December 03, 2017, 08:33:10 AM

Its loading fast at the moment.I think you got any temporary issue or your internet is browsing slow.
Activity: 2
December 03, 2017, 08:10:05 AM
Activity: 112
December 03, 2017, 07:56:51 AM
Wanna thank BitcoAdz as after discussion, they accept to remove the ban.

Thank you for your comprehension and wish you the best.

I have remove your account ban because your traffic was not bad.but its true you had more than 5 ad codes that is violation and reason of your suspension.As I had saw in your account that there was more than 10 ads codes so dont say here you had not violate anything.
I hope you will never violate again.Wish you best of luck in future
Activity: 798
December 03, 2017, 07:39:02 AM

You're certainly right for the Google Analytics proof... I can give more evidence, but not in the topic as public.

Faucet Crypto Mining Game is a from scratch faucet released on 24, Nov and we already have exactly 2065 registred users right now. Referral link has been posted on high traffic website. But I don't really appreciate they blocked my publisher account without contact me before and in addition for a fake reason (never more than 3cpm+2cpc per page, generally 3 or 4 total)...

How about your total impressions and total clicks show on your bitcoadz page? Mind to share?

I will share it with pleasure, but it's not possible right now as my publisher's account is still blocked. By the way your speedup-faucet are pretty good, thanks for that Wink

Edit : 232030 Impressions - 278 Clicks
December 03, 2017, 07:37:12 AM
Wanna thank BitcoAdz as after discussion, they accept to remove the ban.

Thank you for your comprehension and wish you the best.
Activity: 453
December 03, 2017, 06:52:35 AM

You're certainly right for the Google Analytics proof... I can give more evidence, but not in the topic as public.

Faucet Crypto Mining Game is a from scratch faucet released on 24, Nov and we already have exactly 2065 registred users right now. Referral link has been posted on high traffic website. But I don't really appreciate they blocked my publisher account without contact me before and in addition for a fake reason (never more than 3cpm+2cpc per page, generally 3 or 4 total)...

How about your total impressions and total clicks show on your bitcoadz page? Mind to share?
December 03, 2017, 06:41:53 AM
I can verify, very prompt payment.

Very prompt payment because my website has an amazing start, not because I'm using some kind of bots or any other fakes, and I can proove it...

Look at my main topic, there is a real enthusiasm for it and it's been relayed at many big traffic place thanks to the referral bonus, that's it...

I'm really disappointed right now...

I don't think it will be helpful to show google analytics as prove as in previous post the admin has mentioned that google analytics has no security to check fake traffic.

Google analytics count traffic regardless whether it is bot or not so you are out of luck if this is your only evidence.

I think your CTR is either too low or too high which make it seems like the traffic is from bots or the click is fake?

Activity: 453
December 03, 2017, 06:36:08 AM
I can verify, very prompt payment.

Very prompt payment because my website has an amazing start, not because I'm using some kind of bots or any other fakes, and I can proove it...

Look at my main topic, there is a real enthusiasm for it and it's been relayed at many big traffic place thanks to the referral bonus, that's it...

I'm really disappointed right now...

I don't think it will be helpful to show google analytics as prove as in previous post the admin has mentioned that google analytics has no security to check fake traffic.

Google analytics count traffic regardless whether it is bot or not so you are out of luck if this is your only evidence.

I think your CTR is either too low or too high which make it seems like the traffic is from bots or the click is fake?
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
ADMIN & Idea Contributor with "ABY" BiggBoss
December 03, 2017, 06:31:49 AM
What was the reason for blocking account?

Cryptomininggame is Awesome faucet..
I have recommended it for users in social medias
This news is bad for Owner as well as Users - where shall we go now? Undecided Angry
Activity: 52
December 03, 2017, 06:29:47 AM
yee why, i play that game !!!!
Activity: 630
December 03, 2017, 06:29:33 AM
BitcoAdz.io has quickly become my favorite Ad-network. Definitely verified and trusted. Also very positive that Ads are flagged as "safe".
Très bien mon ami.  Grin
Activity: 24
December 03, 2017, 06:27:21 AM
Please give us the reason why you blocked cryptomininggame.com.
Activity: 78
Keep the change
December 03, 2017, 06:22:49 AM
Why did you blocked cryptomininggame? It's a great faucet and you took his money away! Is it A SCAM?! Bitcoadz goes scam???
December 03, 2017, 06:17:51 AM
I like this because it accepted my faucet even it was not popular and I don't hace Alexa rank or high traffic. Hope our collaboration goes well.
What do you mean ?

Got my answer as it's should be because I had more than 5 ads per page, but it's absolutely not true as i've always take care of this rule everywhere.

I don't really understand the meaning of this...
Activity: 11
December 03, 2017, 06:15:44 AM
I like this because it accepted my faucet even it was not popular and I don't hace Alexa rank or high traffic. Hope our collaboration goes well.
Activity: 1
December 03, 2017, 06:13:22 AM
Can you tell me why my account has been blocked (cryptomininggame.com) right
Pages:
Jump to: