Pages:
Author

Topic: bitcoadz.io (The Mighty Bitcoin Ad network) - page 19. (Read 36069 times)

Activity: 1820
Merit: 386
November 07, 2017, 04:59:57 AM
We have Complete a withdrawal requested by you from your account.
The details are given below.
Withdrawal Mode : Bitcoin

Total Amount : Ƀ 0.00650000

Withdrawal Fees (0.0007)

Total paid (0.00580000)

Withdrawal From :Publisher Balance

Another successful withdrawal from Bitcoadz, thank you!
Activity: 453
Merit: 100
November 07, 2017, 04:50:02 AM
Are you kidding me?
The original withdrawal fee already so high and now you are charging an additional 20k satoshi, this is like $1.4usd.
What is the reason you charge such a high withdrawal fee since you don't benefit from it?
Please add it back to my balance.

Total Amount : Ƀ 0.00500000

Withdrawal Fees (0.0007)

Total paid (0.0043)

I am not kidding Mind your language.We did use coinbase for fast transactions and now coinbase is charging above 0.0007 transaction fees and we are doing same.
We are not taking any fees from your withdrawal.Its wallet fees.

Ok in this case you should at least make an announcement so that we are aware of it and make a choice to accumulate more earnings before request a withdrawal. I have set my limit to keep the withdrawal fee below 10% of my earnings but this has ruin my plan.

I hope you can understand from the users prespective as it is hard to work with a ad network that do not have consistency on the site. We as faucet owner only genearate small profit margin so every single satoshi do counts toward the profit and loss.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
November 07, 2017, 04:21:49 AM
Are you kidding me?
The original withdrawal fee already so high and now you are charging an additional 20k satoshi, this is like $1.4usd.
What is the reason you charge such a high withdrawal fee since you don't benefit from it?

Withdrawal Fees (0.0007)

Total paid (0.0043)

I am not kidding Mind your language.We did use coinbase for fast transactions and now coinbase is charging above 0.0007 transaction fees and we are doing same.
We are not taking any fees from your withdrawal.Its wallet fees.
Activity: 453
Merit: 100
November 07, 2017, 01:05:45 AM
Are you kidding me?

Withdrawal Fees (0.0007)

Total paid (0.0043)

Activity: 409
Merit: 103
November 06, 2017, 08:29:19 AM
You can withdraw publishers balance only.Because before you had got your removed balance.Now there is no issue in the site.Just site is little slow because its overload and we are adding more servers for handling traffic.It will done today or tomorrow.

yeah see... someone translate?

I mean you can withdraw your earned money from publishers balance.

So that BTC0.0017 that was supposed to be added with first withdrawl, but wasnt, will be added next withdrawl?
Even though it somehow disapeared this week.

Ok i will add this amount in your next withdrawal

great and thank you  Grin

was just a bit worried becouse it just disapeared.
November 06, 2017, 07:40:13 AM
Congratulations Server upgrade has been completed now bitcoadz is loading very fast.
November 06, 2017, 03:39:22 AM
Hello,

Banners are loading very slow and these cause websites to load very slow, this is quite bad for user experience and I don't wanna remove Bitcoadz banners, please upgrade to better servers or do something to resolve this.

Yes we are looking in this issue.Its not server related issue we have add marketplace after it issue starts.We are looking for solution.and ads are loading slow just in peak time not all time.

This problems is exists for 5-6 days and is constantly happening on all faucets using this service.It's really irritating open any faucet which using this service and not resolving this problem for such long time is very unprofessional.These things need to be settled quickly and efficiently,this way you just make bad publicity for your service.

we apologize for inconvenience.Actually there was multiple issues we have solved all.But now traffic is overload so we are adding 8 more cloud servers and i hope server upgrade will be completed today.
November 06, 2017, 03:37:00 AM
You can withdraw publishers balance only.Because before you had got your removed balance.Now there is no issue in the site.Just site is little slow because its overload and we are adding more servers for handling traffic.It will done today or tomorrow.

So that BTC0.0017 that was supposed to be added with first withdrawl, but wasnt, will be added next withdrawl?

Ok i will add this amount in your next withdrawal
legendary
Activity: 3234
Merit: 5637
Blackjack.fun-Free Raffle-Join&Win $50🎲
November 05, 2017, 01:52:48 PM
Hello,

Banners are loading very slow and these cause websites to load very slow, this is quite bad for user experience and I don't wanna remove Bitcoadz banners, please upgrade to better servers or do something to resolve this.

Yes we are looking in this issue.Its not server related issue we have add marketplace after it issue starts.We are looking for solution.and ads are loading slow just in peak time not all time.

This problems is exists for 5-6 days and is constantly happening on all faucets using this service.It's really irritating open any faucet which using this service and not resolving this problem for such long time is very unprofessional.These things need to be settled quickly and efficiently,this way you just make bad publicity for your service.
November 05, 2017, 01:42:12 PM

November 05, 2017, 10:40:30 AM

November 05, 2017, 04:05:02 AM

November 05, 2017, 02:54:30 AM
Withdrawal Type : Publisher Balance
Amount : Ƀ 0.00405425
Your Bitcoin Wallet Address :
Request Date : Nov-02-17 05:23:41 PM
Process Date : Nov-02-17 05:49:57 PM

confirm it works.

Thanks dear for posting your payment proof
November 05, 2017, 02:52:55 AM
Hi tintzaw,

Total Amount : Ƀ 0.00677000

Withdrawal Fees (0.0005)

Total paid (0.00627000)

Thanks dear for posting your payment proof
November 05, 2017, 02:51:59 AM
so i have a non pressing question regarding payment.

i have been paid once before. my publisher balance was 170k satoshi less then profit. via support i was told they pay that when i request payout.

i requested payout and only got the 400k satoshi.

the response was, 'oops'.

I asked will it be paid next time?

answer was short 'yes'

now however before i reach payout threshold that balance is already removed from profit.

will i still get that payout, next time i request it?

I ask now becouse my website and faucets are realy taking off and getting a lot more traffic every day. meaing i dont think it will last long before i can request payout again.

(i still have the emails)

November 04, 2017, 01:21:06 PM
so i have a non pressing question regarding payment.

i have been paid once before. my publisher balance was 170k satoshi less then profit. via support i was told they pay that when i request payout.

i requested payout and only got the 400k satoshi.

the response was, 'oops'.

I asked will it be paid next time?

answer was short 'yes'

now however before i reach payout threshold that balance is already removed from profit.

will i still get that payout, next time i request it?

I ask now becouse my website and faucets are realy taking off and getting a lot more traffic every day. meaing i dont think it will last long before i can request payout again.

(i still have the emails)
Activity: 73
Merit: 0
November 04, 2017, 07:30:26 AM
Withdrawal Type : Publisher Balance
Amount : Ƀ 0.00405425
Your Bitcoin Wallet Address :
Request Date : Nov-02-17 05:23:41 PM
Process Date : Nov-02-17 05:49:57 PM

confirm it works.
November 03, 2017, 12:43:11 AM

Total Amount : Ƀ 0.00600000
Withdrawal Fees (0.0005)
Total paid (0.0055)

It was requested less than 1 hour ago and was already processed.
Thank you Bitcoadz! (from FreeRipple.com / CoinFaucet.io)

Thanks dear for posting payment proof
November 03, 2017, 12:42:05 AM
95 % of the core script is the same for all faucets. You can add security features as you want. I have good traffic - I can send you stat from google, but i don't want to enter into discussion. I show all your adds, when there were advertisers, but they are a few. So this is the main reason for the low traffic.

As about payment I already saw how you pay. I didn't saw or heard many people saying you pay.  That's it.

Google analytic did not stop or hide fake traffic.Dont tell me google stats.and what you think 1000+ active publishers are mad they are still working if i am not paying.I have many users earnings $50 to $100 per day.
If i pay 100 peoples per day so max 1 to 5 will post payment proof here but if i suspend 5 peoples due to violation 4 must will post here.Dont blame us for your bad traffic.

Correct your site first then come to us.
Activity: 1820
Merit: 386
November 03, 2017, 12:36:01 AM

Total Amount : Ƀ 0.00600000
Withdrawal Fees (0.0005)
Total paid (0.0055)

It was requested less than 1 hour ago and was already processed.
Thank you Bitcoadz! (from FreeRipple.com / CoinFaucet.io)
Pages:
Jump to: