Pages:
Author

Topic: bitcoadz.io (The Mighty Bitcoin Ad network) - page 20. (Read 36069 times)

Activity: 15
Merit: 0
November 02, 2017, 06:30:34 AM
95 % of the core script is the same for all faucets. You can add security features as you want. I have good traffic - I can send you stat from google, but i don't want to enter into discussion. I show all your adds, when there were advertisers, but they are a few. So this is the main reason for the low traffic.

As about payment I already saw how you pay. I didn't saw or heard many people saying you pay.  That's it.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
November 02, 2017, 06:22:16 AM
Yea, it does seem like they dont have many advertisers.

Yes we are just starting 3rd month in business and don,t have lot of advertisers like old networks.But covering huge part of bitcoin/crypto related market.Just wait few more time.We will become no 1 bitcoin/crypto ad network and We will have Ton of advertisers.At the moment we are offering good earnings like big networks.Just few steps are remaining to reach at top position.
November 02, 2017, 06:13:58 AM
Hi Guys,

I've been with bitcoadz since 2 October 2017. I could say great ("Mighty") Bitcoin Ad network, as they give me 10-15k satoshi per day with a couple of advertisers. But it comes a time to ask for payment and I was blocked immediately, see the email they've sent me:

Your account status has been updated.Please find the details below.
Advertiser Account : Active
Publisher Account : Blocked

Reason

Poor traffic

Regards
Bitcoadz.io

But guys can you imagine to put all my traffic to someone, which is from 2 months in this business with such a poor exposure, lack of advertisers and very bad reputation (such a put all my eggs in one basket - very naive). I did not measure the percentage, but every time when there is no advertiser, I replaced the ads of bitcoadz. So I could not imagine, that you will able to pay me 70-80K per day with what you offer. I've been for a quite long time  entertaining with this activity in my spare time, but never saw such a reason someone to be blocked (as I did my part of the deal and did not receive what I earned), but it is your business (as far as you have it).

Anyway it is not a great loose for me, I just made a try, but I am glad that I worked with one more "Mighty Bitcoin Ad network".

Good luck bitcoadz.io

You are using ready made facet script that have not any security to block cheater.I have suspend 25-30 peoples in last 2 months and 95% was using same script as yours.
We are paying $500 to $1000 per day to publishers.but each publisher have percentage its up to volume of your traffic.If you have low traffic so how you can expect for high earnings.
Activity: 65
November 02, 2017, 05:27:42 AM
Yea, it does seem like they dont have many advertisers.
Activity: 15
November 02, 2017, 05:15:47 AM
Hi Guys,

I've been with bitcoadz since 2 October 2017. I could say great ("Mighty") Bitcoin Ad network, as they give me 10-15k satoshi per day with a couple of advertisers. But it comes a time to ask for payment and I was blocked immediately, see the email they've sent me:

Your account status has been updated.Please find the details below.
Advertiser Account : Active
Publisher Account : Blocked

Reason

Poor traffic

Regards
Bitcoadz.io

But guys can you imagine to put all my traffic to someone, which is from 2 months in this business with such a poor exposure, lack of advertisers and very bad reputation (such a put all my eggs in one basket - very naive). I did not measure the percentage, but every time when there is no advertiser, I replaced the ads of bitcoadz. So I could not imagine, that you will able to pay me 70-80K per day with what you offer. I've been for a quite long time  entertaining with this activity in my spare time, but never saw such a reason someone to be blocked (as I did my part of the deal and did not receive what I earned), but it is your business (as far as you have it).

Anyway it is not a great loose for me, I just made a try, but I am glad that I worked with one more "Mighty Bitcoin Ad network".

Good luck bitcoadz.io

November 02, 2017, 12:23:23 AM
Hello,

Banners are loading very slow and these cause websites to load very slow, this is quite bad for user experience and I don't wanna remove Bitcoadz banners, please upgrade to better servers or do something to resolve this.

This is a very important observation that needs to be addressed

Yes we know about it and working for solution.Thanks for your time.
November 02, 2017, 12:22:25 AM
my first payment thanks

We have Complete a withdrawal requested by you from your account.
The details are given below.
Withdrawal Mode : Bitcoin

Total Amount : Ƀ 0.00400000

Withdrawal Fees (0.0005)

Total paid (0.0035)

Withdrawal From :Publisher Balance

Thanks dear for posting payment proof
November 02, 2017, 12:21:45 AM
Hello,

Banners are loading very slow and these cause websites to load very slow, this is quite bad for user experience and I don't wanna remove Bitcoadz banners, please upgrade to better servers or do something to resolve this.

Yes we are looking in this issue.Its not server related issue we have add marketplace after it issue starts.We are looking for solution.and ads are loading slow just in peak time not all time.
Activity: 75
November 01, 2017, 02:09:14 PM
Hello,

This is a very important observation that needs to be addressed
Activity: 8
November 01, 2017, 01:44:14 PM
my first payment thanks

We have Complete a withdrawal requested by you from your account.
The details are given below.
Withdrawal Mode : Bitcoin

Withdrawal Fees (0.0005)

Total paid (0.0035)

Withdrawal From :Publisher Balance
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
November 01, 2017, 11:22:15 AM
Hello,

Hi,

My Publisher Balance: Ƀ 0.00149185

My Profit: 0.00207415

Is this good, or is it a mistake???

Kindly read previous posts i have describe many time about it.Dont waste my time in repeating same questions.

I do not know why my profits decreased and is now less than 9 days ago Huh?
My Publisher Balance : Ƀ 0.00307215

My Profit:0.00074809

There is no issue in the site its possible due to old bug that was solved more than a month ago.and i had said i will pay removed balance with first payout.I will not repeat details again.Kindly read previous messages
Activity: 6
Hi,

My Publisher Balance: Ƀ 0.00149185

My Profit: 0.00207415

Is this good, or is it a mistake???

Kindly read previous posts i have describe many time about it.Dont waste my time in repeating same questions.

I do not know why my profits decreased and is now less than 9 days ago Huh?
My Publisher Balance : Ƀ 0.00307215

My Profit:0.00074809
Congratulation Now Advertisers can see bitcoadz publisher sites in marketplace and purchase pay per day ads on their desired sites.

Publishers need to set their own rates for their sites and its must to appear in marketplace.Just create a CPD (Credit per day) code in your publisher account and write price and days.If anyone will purchase your position We will inform you by email and you will be able to approve it by your self.

We will just take 30% commissions from Your sales.I am sure this feature will Bring more stability and trust for bitcoadz users.

Today is last day of 100% extra funds bonus promo You can see bonus offer below.Add funds and inform us by email and we will fund your bonus just in few hours.

Add 0.09 btc to 0.45 btc and get 10% extra funds

Add 0.451 btc to 0.63 btc and get 30% extra funds

Add 0.631 btc to 1.80 btc and get 50% extra funds

Add 1.81 btc or more and get 100% extra funds

Regards
{Bitcoadz Admin}
CPC 500 and CPM 5k not bad  Grin Grin http://prntscr.com/h3rckf

You got 5000 satoshi CPM? And does it count all visitors?
We did count only unique visitors
Activity: 65
CPC 500 and CPM 5k not bad  Grin Grin http://prntscr.com/h3rckf

You got 5000 satoshi CPM? And does it count all visitors?
This is the best ad network to monetize your crypto-related site and they pay very soon when the payment request is made.  Roll Eyes
Also, their daily earnings are satisfied when comparing to other new ad networks.

Here are the details of my earning history:

TOTAL EARNED SO FAR : 0.01706224 BTC (excluding the withdrawal fee)

Image:

i have received my first payment from Bitcoadz.io  within 6hours from requesting time.
It's good ad network

Withdrawal Fees (0.0005)

Total paid (0.0035)

Activity: 76
This is the best ad network to monetize your crypto-related site and they pay very soon when the payment request is made.  Roll Eyes
Also, their daily earnings are satisfied when comparing to other new ad networks.

Here are the details of my earning history:

TOTAL EARNED SO FAR : 0.01706224 BTC (excluding the withdrawal fee)

Image:
https://2.bp.blogspot.com/-lQ-Eeh6WitA/WfaEOU0ADZI/AAAAAAAAAA8/JFEf4xx5Ff0KH84caI0R70fEN4L9asyUACLcBGAs/s1600/bitcoadz.jpg
i have received my first payment from Bitcoadz.io  within 6hours from requesting time.
It's good ad network... Grin

Withdrawal Fees (0.0005)

Total paid (0.0035)  Cool Cool Cool
Proof=>https://prnt.sc/h31ic1  Grin Grin Grin

Pages:
Jump to: