Pages:
Author

Topic: bitcoadz.io (The Mighty Bitcoin Ad network) - page 26. (Read 36069 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Just became member, Btc 0.0001 Signup Bonus sounds great. I am going to us Pop ads in my website, which is NBA Oldies (All about NBA Basketball History.) www.nbaoldies.com

Thanks for being publisher on bitcoadz
Activity: 658
Merit: 112
Just became member, Btc 0.0001 Signup Bonus sounds great. I am going to us Pop ads in my website, which is NBA Oldies (All about NBA Basketball History.) www.nbaoldies.com
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
Admin of bitcoadz can you resolve my little log in problem? Your forgot password system does not work, how I can log in if that system is broken? This issue is for days...so, I ask you again, are you working on my problem?(it should take 2-3 minutes) or should I remove my ads from you?
that happened now that I have been violated I put the ads where you wanted it: / and now I deactivate the account?

is playing with me tell me if you really are a serious person? is the first company that I have these kind of problems I send a catch of what I earn with mellowads and perfectly I have no problems with them!

http://prntscr.com/gueqew

Does that sound like a trap? or have problems with them! I actually thought your network and you are serious but I see that you do not  I just need to know if my account will be activated again! if not to look for another! Good morning, I hope you will answer soon.
Why you are repeating again everything here thats already discussed by email.You are not only the person on my network we have 600+ publisher sites at the moment and we have cross 60 million impressions by cloudflare.All publishers are making money without any issue.We are paying payouts in few hours.You are also paid for your traffic.
But terms violation will not be tolerated i had give you chance but you violate again.
Kindly dont waste my time now i have lot of work to do.Advertisers are paying us huge amounts and its our responsibility to provide them best result.
Activity: 249
Merit: 22
CRYPTO.NET.PE
that happened now that I have been violated I put the ads where you wanted it: / and now I deactivate the account?

is playing with me tell me if you really are a serious person? is the first company that I have these kind of problems I send a catch of what I earn with mellowads and perfectly I have no problems with them!

http://prntscr.com/gueqew

Does that sound like a trap? or have problems with them! I actually thought your network and you are serious but I see that you do not  I just need to know if my account will be activated again! if not to look for another! Good morning, I hope you will answer soon.
CRYPTO.NET.PE

excellent network Smiley now is my favorite! Beautiful CPM! also counts the unique impressions and all Smiley I like it! you see that it is better than many other excellent luck work  Grin Grin Grin Grin
There is no bug in the system but we are counting only unique impressions now because advertisers are paying high amounts for the good result.But i dont think your earnings are dropped its double than before now.but i think your traffic is less than before now.

so... can i request a one time payout. im only at 0.002 balance after 60k+ impressions.

After i read that you do not actualy do cpm i wish to remove your ads. but ihave had them showing on my websites for a week. and wish to be paid for that.

Sorry i cant change min payout on user request.You can continue if you wants otherwise we will not force you
Is there a bug in the system?

I used to have ~100 impressions per hour on average and now i only have 10, which can't be.

I used to earn a small 10k satoshi per day, now barely 1000....

Hope it'll be fixed.

There is no bug in the system but we are counting only unique impressions now because advertisers are paying high amounts for the good result.But i dont think your earnings are dropped its double than before now.but i think your traffic is less than before now.
On other networks (AdBit & CoinTraffic) It didnt go down so that cant be it.
On CoinTraffic my traffic actually went up.

Every site have their own security system.But we are doing best for advertisers and no compromise about it.
Activity: 409
Merit: 103

so... can i request a one time payout. im only at 0.002 balance after 60k+ impressions.

After i read that you do not actualy do cpm i wish to remove your ads. but ihave had them showing on my websites for a week. and wish to be paid for that.
Activity: 354
Merit: 106

I used to have ~100 impressions per hour on average and now i only have 10, which can't be.

Hope it'll be fixed.

On other networks (AdBit & CoinTraffic) It didnt go down so that cant be it.
On CoinTraffic my traffic actually went up.

Hope it'll be fixed.

Activity: 354
Merit: 106

Hope it'll be fixed.
I m happy I receive my first payment from

Bitcoadz.io
Total amount 0.004 BTC
Transaction fees 50000 Satoshi
Total amount I receive 0.0035 Btc

Check  this transaction

https://blockchain.info/tx/8b159fcbaf458397bfa64a20cdd75adb3d17e4c37f70403e93821a78abecfe91

Thanks dear for posting payment proof.
Good news for pop ad publishers now we have Near double rate pop bids.You will earn high now with our pop ads.
How about adding a withdrawal to coinbase wallet or integrating with faucethub, faucetsystem? Smiley any ideas regarding this admin? thanks Cheesy

I already describe before we are not supporting faucethub,faucetsystem etc.But you can use any other real wallet address to get withdrawal.Coinbase is also supported just join coinbase and get your deposit bitcoin address and update in your bitcoadz account for withdrawal.
Activity: 147
Merit: 100
How about adding a withdrawal to coinbase wallet or integrating with faucethub, faucetsystem? Smiley any ideas regarding this admin? thanks Cheesy
Ok i can give you one more chance add your site for approval and place your ad code on top so all of your visitors will look it and my advertisers will get benefits.
CRYPTO.NET.PE

what is the reason to remove dayuzarce.com from my admin panel? is a joke I just start and I have already removed the site if you are not willing to pay for the high traffic that the sites have should not accept is perhaps playing with me? my site has too much traffic I suddenly decide to try with your company and to see my income now I do not have it on my wao panel! I am really surprised that this is happening with you if you do not have bad traffic if you have traffic is also bad, it is very bad day for me because of you and add your ads I lost money

I already described before ad placement terms violation will not be tolerated but you have violate our terms and I have remove your site
You have violate first line of ad placement terms.

3.1) You must place your Ad Code on up Side of your pages.

Okay, well, may you add my site again? I had not read his terms xD

what is the reason to remove dayuzarce.com from my admin panel? is a joke I just start and I have already removed the site if you are not willing to pay for the high traffic that the sites have should not accept is perhaps playing with me? my site has too much traffic I suddenly decide to try with your company and to see my income now I do not have it on my wao panel! I am really surprised that this is happening with you if you do not have bad traffic if you have traffic is also bad, it is very bad day for me because of you and add your ads I lost money

I already described before ad placement terms violation will not be tolerated but you have violate our terms and I have remove your site
You have violate first line of ad placement terms.

3.1) You must place your Ad Code on up Side of your pages.

CRYPTO.NET.PE

Pages:
Jump to: