Pages:
Author

Topic: bitcoadz.io (The Mighty Bitcoin Ad network) - page 28. (Read 36069 times)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0
September 29, 2017, 02:50:27 PM
Hi,

Can you please tell how long it will take to fix the payout issues Smiley I am really loving your ad network but this payout issue is a bit hectic as i wanted to get payout and i have 0.005 profit but in publisher balance its coming 0.002 and unable to get paid.

Thanks!

Its fixed already and i hope it will never happen again.And If you have total profit of btc 0.004 or above so contact us with your username we will process your payment.

There might be some issue still on my side as my publisher balance is not getting proper yet https://image.prntscr.com/image/e9od4DafTA2F-z4xkRzH1Q.png If you can check it please and thank you Smiley
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
September 29, 2017, 02:29:40 PM
Hi,

Can you please tell how long it will take to fix the payout issues Smiley I am really loving your ad network but this payout issue is a bit hectic as i wanted to get payout and i have 0.005 profit but in publisher balance its coming 0.002 and unable to get paid.

Thanks!

Its fixed already and i hope it will never happen again.And If you have total profit of btc 0.004 or above so contact us with your username we will process your payment.
Activity: 42
September 29, 2017, 06:27:49 AM
Hi,

Thanks!
Activity: 453
Merit: 100
September 29, 2017, 05:53:46 AM
If you have already understand so why you are repeating same question.Yes i mean same.

I think we just not sure and need clarity.
That's why we asked questions.
I hope we don't do anything wrong which make you feel frustrated when answering our questions.
September 29, 2017, 05:14:20 AM
If you have already understand so why you are repeating same question.Yes i mean same.
Activity: 98
September 29, 2017, 04:57:40 AM
Its happened again due to Memory leak issue.Yesterday we was under Layer ddos attack.I think some other ad network owners are not happy to see us in the market.But dont worry we will fight and done our best.
And all of your removed balances will be paid again as before .just calculate your loss and contact us with details we will check it and pay your amounts.but keep in mind min payout is 0.004.If your profit is less than 0.004 at the moment dont ask us for payout.
Now everything is under control.Thanks for supporting us

So do you mean if our balance is less than 0.004 then we will not be able to get back our missing earning?
You are not being professional to deal with this situation as want your customer to pay for what has gone wrong on your site.
If this happen once a week then i will forever not reaching the payout threshold.
Time to say bye bye to bitcoadz.
You will be able to get back your missing earnings as soon as your total profit reach min payout.Its no matter if you wants to leave us.
We are dealing more than a professional.We are not only All sites got these issue in start.But we are solving without any delay.
so if i understand good i just wait untill profit reaches min payout and then i can ask withdraw ?
Activity: 129
September 29, 2017, 04:53:26 AM
IT IS A SCAM WEBSITE
AFTER I REQUEST PAYMENT IT BLOCK MY ACCOUNT DIFINITIFLY
WARNING IT IS A SCAM WEBSITE

You should provided some screenshot about your withdrawl request & your account get block .

So do you mean if our balance is less than 0.004 then we will not be able to get back our missing earning?
You are not being professional to deal with this situation as want your customer to pay for what has gone wrong on your site.
If this happen once a week then i will forever not reaching the payout threshold.

We can still check our total revenue at " profit tab " .

This network publisher rate is good . Hope this network to be a stable trusted btc network .
September 29, 2017, 03:46:28 AM
Its happened again due to Memory leak issue.Yesterday we was under Layer ddos attack.I think some other ad network owners are not happy to see us in the market.But dont worry we will fight and done our best.
And all of your removed balances will be paid again as before .just calculate your loss and contact us with details we will check it and pay your amounts.but keep in mind min payout is 0.004.If your profit is less than 0.004 at the moment dont ask us for payout.

You will be able to get back your missing earnings as soon as your total profit reach min payout.Its no matter if you wants to leave us.
We are dealing more than a professional.We are not only All sites got these issue in start.But we are solving without any delay.
September 29, 2017, 03:15:23 AM

September 29, 2017, 02:53:08 AM
September 28, 2017, 06:14:39 PM
again all balance gone.. ? what happend bitco .?
Activity: 147
September 28, 2017, 04:16:19 PM
Nice Smiley can u integrate faucetsystem or faucethub with it? I think that would be nice
September 28, 2017, 11:39:20 AM
Are you sure you have completely fixed the issue?

I just stated with bitcoadz recently as publisher and has never made any payout request.
All the publisher balance has reset to zero.
Profit seems to be showing correctly.
Activity: 58
September 28, 2017, 11:28:06 AM
today same problem, publisher balance is zero
September 25, 2017, 08:49:20 AM
Ƀ 0.00328674
Profit

Publisher Balance : Ƀ 0.00006612

and 2 days ago my publisher balance was over 0.002! please fix this

Kindly stop repeating all things again and again.You are sending emails also.Balance is updating fine now you will get your old balance also.At the moment we have no problem or bug in the script.everything is working fine.
if everything is working fine why the old balance not show up yet ? thats all i want to know .. i reached olmost a payout so i can refill my faucet and keeping it alive if you understand that part..

regards

ok I have send your removed balance to your profile bitcoin address with a fee of 0.0005.If its recovered again in your balance we will not count it in next withdrawal
September 25, 2017, 07:51:05 AM
Ƀ 0.00328674
Profit

Kindly stop repeating all things again and again.You are sending emails also.Balance is updating fine now you will get your old balance also.At the moment we have no problem or bug in the script.everything is working fine.
if everything is working fine why the old balance not show up yet ? thats all i want to know .. i reached olmost a payout so i can refill my faucet and keeping it alive if you understand that part..

regards
September 25, 2017, 03:43:57 AM
Your ads don't show on my faucet, check it: http://coinbox.club/faucet/
Where you have place your ad code?.We have no problem in codes.They are active and visible on 350+ sites
September 25, 2017, 03:41:51 AM
Ƀ 0.00328674
Profit

September 25, 2017, 03:39:32 AM
still not workin balance, i think that i must searching another network
Balance is updating fine now We are working to recover old removed balance.If automatically recovered so good and well Otherwise we will add it manually in your next payout.where is problem?
Activity: 1540
Merit: 508
September 25, 2017, 03:22:40 AM
Your ads don't show on my faucet, check it: http://coinbox.club/faucet/
Pages:
Jump to: