Pages:
Author

Topic: bitcoadz.io (The Mighty Bitcoin Ad network) - page 23. (Read 36069 times)

Activity: 10
Merit: 0
It's a scam, do not trust them.
They blocked my account just when I asked for a payment, also for no valid reason.
The funny part of this issue, is that they don't lock your account when you're publishing their ads, but they lock you when you ask your payout.

All the proofs here (screenshots, also Analytics):
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bitcoadz-is-a-scam-website-all-the-proofs-2302724
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
But all my traffic comes from only faucets and no other traffic as its bitcoin shortner. If you need the google analytics or anything let me know.

Thanks

You had this violation also thats affect quality of your traffic also

3.1) You must place your Ad Code on up Side of your pages.
Activity: 42
But all my traffic comes from only faucets and no other traffic as its bitcoin shortner. If you need the google analytics or anything let me know.

Thanks
Hi,

How can i contact you in person as i am facing one issue with my site which got blocked today. It is having over 200-300k page views daily and also have 77k alexa.

Regards

Its blocked due to bad quality of traffic thats is coming from non bitcoin related sites.
Activity: 42
Hi,

How can i contact you in person as i am facing one issue with my site which got blocked today. It is having over 200-300k page views daily and also have 77k alexa.

Regards

We are not interested in third parties like faucethub etc.

But your users are interested. I would like to use my funds into faucethub and so do every other faucet owner that displays your ads.

Also, there is no fee in fh -> fh transfer so you could drop that 50k fee

Just saying.

Also, when you started this ad network, you were writing emails to FO kindly asking to register as publishers under your ad network (if i recall correctly, you used the form "hello dear friend" or something) and now, not only you don't care about their needs, you give them attitude like 'don't waste my time'

Lol.

+1

And you know about those bugs since you started this xyz thing and still don't care/know to fix it, i see different amount on every page rofl.
Ask the developer you bought the script from to help, or would that cost you money?

We have work alot to fix all bugs and script provider also helps us.We have lot of customizations in the script now its working very well.and there is no bug at the moment.

But your users are interested. I would like to use my funds into faucethub and so do every other faucet owner that displays your ads.

Just saying.

Also, when you started this ad network, you were writing emails to FO kindly asking to register as publishers under your ad network (if i recall correctly, you used the form "hello dear friend" or something) and now, not only you don't care about their needs, you give them attitude like 'don't waste my time'

Lol.

Kindly dont force us to use faucethub.We have not only faucet users and other users dont know about faucethub.I will pay them using faucet hub and they will say they have not got their payout in their wallet.Faucethub is popular in faucets.But bitcoin have thousand of categaries and most peoples have no knowledge about it.So Why other bitcoin big ad networks are not using faucethub.because of reason i have describe.
Activity: 223
Merit: 103

Just saying.

Lol.

+1

And you know about those bugs since you started this xyz thing and still don't care/know to fix it, i see different amount on every page rofl.
Ask the developer you bought the script from to help, or would that cost you money?
xnd
Activity: 297
Merit: 250
@DEVRAWL

Just saying.

Lol.
Hi,

My Publisher Balance: Ƀ 0.00149185

My Profit: 0.00207415

Is this good, or is it a mistake???

he told many times already that it is a mistake and your balance is 0.00207415 so don't worry
. I wish owner can add withdrawal to Coinbase wallet (or any other wallet he use) option or integrate Faucethub, Faucetsystem in payout methods. that would be good for publsihers  Grin

Hi,

Kindly read previous posts i have describe many time about it.Dont waste my time in repeating same questions.
Activity: 147
Merit: 100
Hi,

he told many times already that it is a mistake and your balance is 0.00207415 so don't worry
. I wish owner can add withdrawal to Coinbase wallet (or any other wallet he use) option or integrate Faucethub, Faucetsystem in payout methods. that would be good for publsihers  Grin
Activity: 6
Hi,

Hello,

I receive my first payment from Bitcoadz.io

We have Complete a withdrawal requested by you from your account.
The details are given below.
Withdrawal Mode : Bitcoin

Total Amount : Ƀ 0.00400000

Withdrawal Fees (0.0005)

Total paid (0.0035)

This is the fastest time I could see on any ad networks, i receive the payment after 1 hour from requesting and this is something very good for publishers!

The fee can be lowered a little Smiley
Thanks dear for posting your payment proof.We have fixed fees you can cashout big so it will not give you loss.
Activity: 154
Hello,

I receive my first payment from Bitcoadz.io

We have Complete a withdrawal requested by you from your account.
The details are given below.
Withdrawal Mode : Bitcoin

Total Amount : Ƀ 0.00400000

Withdrawal Fees (0.0005)

Total paid (0.0035)

This is the fastest time I could see on any ad networks, i receive the payment after 1 hour from requesting and this is something very good for publishers!

The fee can be lowered a little Smiley
I submited my site yesterday and it was in pending status. Today it's removed, does this mean it is denied ?
Thanks.
Yes dear if your site is removed its mean your site is not eligible for our network.Kindly read publishers terms for more info.
Activity: 1540
Merit: 508
I submited my site yesterday and it was in pending status. Today it's removed, does this mean it is denied ?
Thanks.

Thanks!  Cool

Thanks dear for posting payment proof
When exactly we will receive our payout? Instant on request or in some time? I search info in website but could not find. Thank you!

We are paying just in few hours after your payout request its also possible in few minutes in business hours.

Thank you for your answer, is possible to lower the minimum balance to be able to payout? 400k satoshi is quite high, other ad networks have between 100-200k satoshi. Will be awesome if you can lower to 200k.

Btw keep it up! Great ad network!

I dont think its high because there are many publishers are taking payouts on daily basis.And more low min is also not reasonable because we have 0.0005 transaction fees.So more low min will be loss for users and admin
Activity: 154
When exactly we will receive our payout? Instant on request or in some time? I search info in website but could not find. Thank you!

We are paying just in few hours after your payout request its also possible in few minutes in business hours.

Thank you for your answer, is possible to lower the minimum balance to be able to payout? 400k satoshi is quite high, other ad networks have between 100-200k satoshi. Will be awesome if you can lower to 200k.

Btw keep it up! Great ad network!
Pages:
Jump to: