Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin 10.000$!!!! What's Next? - page 4. (Read 3473 times)

Activity: 966
Merit: 500
July 31, 2018, 03:27:24 AM
I suppose, as soon as Bitcoin reaches 10 thousand again, it will rush up. In less than 2 months it can reach 20 thousand or even more. I am holding this cryptocurrency, therefore I wish it would happen.
 Cool
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
July 31, 2018, 02:52:00 AM
"What if hedge funds buy bitcoin as an investment?"
"What if investors use bitcoin as a store of value?"
"What if bitcoin is used primarily as a currency?"
Bitcoin is not yet used primarly as a currency, and not much investors use bitcoin as a store of value. But in the actual market, the exchange boost the bitcoin price to the moon with new records every day. What's next with this crypto madness?  Can we still discuss bitcoin as a Bubble?

Share your ideas about Bitcoin in the actual Market.

I think the possibility of a bitcoin price return to the $ 10000 level in the medium term is very high, now you can see that after returning to the $ 8500 level, the current bitcoin prices are adjusted to $ 8100 level. I believe this is a necessary adjustment so bitcoin prices can rise sharply in the next few days, so I believe you should buy and invest in bitcoin at this time.
Activity: 70
Merit: 0
July 31, 2018, 01:25:54 AM
10k $ for bitcoin is still questionable not to be said beyond?! For the time being it has to get strong support at around 8200 ish. After that, taking positive factors into account, we can talk about 10k and beyond. Hopefully by the end of summer when all holidays are over ppl will be ready to invest and thus bull run may continue.
Activity: 1932
Merit: 448
July 31, 2018, 01:15:44 AM
I really think that we all know that Bitcoin's price really soar and is now the most expensive crypto currency in the market. Butnmy issue is its volatility. I just hope that in the near future that we'll see a marked stability of Bitcoin so it could be adopted as a primary currency by businesses. Then again, if Bitcoin hits more than 10k USD then who am i to complain.
well, expect the current situation to turn into a very high price increase and surpass the $ 10k price. but for now, bitcoin prices are stable at $ 8k, and I think, for now, prices are still very difficult to rise.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
ANONYMOUS MOBILE PAYMENTS
July 31, 2018, 01:09:59 AM
I really think that we all know that Bitcoin's price really soar and is now the most expensive crypto currency in the market. Butnmy issue is its volatility. I just hope that in the near future that we'll see a marked stability of Bitcoin so it could be adopted as a primary currency by businesses. Then again, if Bitcoin hits more than 10k USD then who am i to complain.
Activity: 28
July 30, 2018, 04:52:41 PM
Right now the situation is very optimistic, however, everything could happen, therefore, the smartest way to invest in digital assets is to build a well-diversified portfolio based on your risk preference and investment goals. Such a portfolio would likely include a substantial holding in bitcoin and small exposure to promising tokens. I have found a trustworthy project. It is called Socratus.  It is an insurance ecosystem which provides a digital platform for insurance companies. So any insurance company can connect the platform to become the part of Insurance Digital Ecosystem.
Activity: 434
July 30, 2018, 04:45:10 PM
And when will she break this level? I think we have already passed all kinds of levels and support and the bottom and we still remain in a bear trend. Like there's another level that defies the rules of the market. Good news is coming, but we're still downstairs. How are we going to get up? Do you have any thoughts on this?
I am still very confused market is not stable. It is slowly rising up and down suddenly it is hard to predict the top and bottom of it. However, it will soon stabilize back to give the market community a strong signal of strong confidence again. The demand for profits is increasing day by day.
Activity: 192
Merit: 101
July 16, 2018, 08:51:53 PM
if investors use bitcoin as a store of value? "
definitely bitcoin prices will be much higher even the value is unthinkable by us.
Activity: 74
Merit: 4
July 09, 2018, 12:33:57 PM
A lot of people are just waiting for the prices to go down so that they can buy more.
Activity: 434
Merit: 101
July 05, 2018, 02:04:36 AM
It is true that bitcoin lovers always worry about bitcoin and the usage and demand for this currency will always be there until the world finish and if the people could start investing in this currency then the long term growth can be expected.
Activity: 339
Merit: 102
July 05, 2018, 01:37:56 AM
And when will she break this level? I think we have already passed all kinds of levels and support and the bottom and we still remain in a bear trend. Like there's another level that defies the rules of the market. Good news is coming, but we're still downstairs. How are we going to get up? Do you have any thoughts on this?
Bitcoins is showing good sites as in 1 hour it's up 8% today, I thought the price will continue to drop at a poor level but it has recovered.
So, I would not be surprise if it will continue to rise and will reach $10,000 even in just a short period of time.
Don’t just worry. Things are getting fine and worst sooner or later. It can never be same for so long time. So better to adjust yourself and learn real facts that are common in this world. This would help you to make good understanding the life circle of bitcoin. As prices are getting higher little bit, sooner they would be leaving this good line and getting in bad line. Relax and get profit.
Activity: 2926
Merit: 636
June 30, 2018, 03:36:29 AM
Bitcoins is showing good sites as in 1 hour it's up 8% today, I thought the price will continue to drop at a poor level but it has recovered.
So, I would not be surprise if it will continue to rise and will reach $10,000 even in just a short period of time.
legendary
Activity: 1036
Merit: 1002
June 28, 2018, 08:06:27 AM
Activity: 74
Merit: 4
June 28, 2018, 07:42:53 AM
A lot of people was just waiting for the prices to go down so that they can buy more, but the real question is "Where's the bottom?"
Activity: 168
June 05, 2018, 08:05:47 AM
10k was already acquired last 2017, This year is very challenging because bitcoin value seems stick to 7k bracket. For me this is normal because if we based the value of bitcoins in history, It constantly fluctuates, I know it will recover's in the other day, So this year is the best opportunity while the price is low:)
Activity: 55
June 05, 2018, 06:51:32 AM
the next thing if bitcoin reach $10,000 is bitcoin needs to break every level of the price so the price can be back to the highest price. I admitted that this will be difficult as we know that the price is down too deep and it is a long time before the price can increase higher. I am sure that bitcoin can be back to the highest price.
The post is about the combination of various possibilities around the Bitcoin. First Bitcoin can be bought as an investment for profitable outcomes. The technology can of course be used as a store of value and is regarded as the future international currency. These tendencies lead the technology to a summit height where it will be possible for people to use it in any way. The future of the technology looks definitely looks good.
Activity: 29
June 03, 2018, 03:18:49 PM
Further the price will grow up to 20 000 $ and then go to 100 000 $. Course will be course correction
Activity: 714
Merit: 261
June 03, 2018, 10:16:58 AM
Bitcoin is not yet used primarly as a currency, and not much investors use bitcoin as a store of value. But in the actual market, the exchange boost the bitcoin price to the moon with new records every day. What's next with this crypto madness?  Can we still discuss bitcoin as a Bubble?

The only market that bitcoin sustain is online world and all the transaction based in it. If you think that bitcoin is not currency then yes it isnt because we made it that way, we made it purposefully an asset which can be used for the profiting, investing, having trades with it and gambling etc. There is no way we can use it as currency,

However, we do have an option to use it for the online transaction as the merchants are accepting these payments through third party portals. This will rise eventually and the use will become very prompt. So may be future could be somewhat different.
Activity: 308
Merit: 14
June 03, 2018, 06:30:29 AM
I can't wait for bitcoin to reach 10,000$, this is the prayer of every bitcoiner and bitcoin investors, but if the price of bitcoin reach 10,000$, the coin will be very difficult to earn, because the demand will be too high, to the limited bitcoin.
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
June 03, 2018, 06:25:31 AM

After 10k, bitcoin wil down as resistance then continue to the moon.
Actually bitcoin is crypto currency, main fuction if we see bitcoin from name is currency.
So far, i dont see many people use bitcoin as currency. Why?

After 10K it was gone up to almost 20K before year 2017 ends, right? So it means means that bitcoin will still goes up beyond that but it will not be an ideal to make it a primary currency since the prices are not fixed. It will be hard to use a volatile currency and that is the reason why there are only few who will accept bitcoin as payment. So i guess that bitcoin will remain as an investment for a long time not unless there are some changes with the ups and downs of the value.
Pages:
Jump to: