Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin 10.000$!!!! What's Next? - page 9. (Read 3473 times)

Activity: 381
Merit: 100
PRiVCY
April 30, 2018, 08:44:00 AM
Yes! To me and in my opinion, I feel Bitcoin can still be discussed as Bubble because its price at this bullish period is somehow steady/stable and it is hiking more than its depleting. However, what is next to me is for us to be more focused on how BTC shall if not generally accepted worldly as one of the virtual currencies legitimately accepted as medium of exchange, but should majorly or mostly in many nations BE! where the primary objective of Satoshi Nakomoto be met and better for us all other than all the time think of money that we shall be benefiting from the hike price of BTC. What should be our own legacy for our coming generation after our demise should equally be our prerogative, my advise.
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
April 30, 2018, 08:32:14 AM
Something stopped pausing before reaching $ 9500, to be honest, I was expecting more, surely this spring is ending the crypto currency? Embarrassed
Activity: 1834
Merit: 523
April 30, 2018, 07:27:35 AM
At this moment the price of the bitcoin increasing again from $7000 last week to $9255 at this time and it road $10,000 again for sure this week or maybe next week we need only us is to buy more bitcoin and just hold our bitcoin and for sure we will earn a lot of profit if we do that. Don't panic selling because if you do that you will lose profit once the price increase again.
Activity: 1112
Merit: 256
April 30, 2018, 07:12:11 AM
It will be going up and up and in few next months we will see new ath which will be only a beggining of big pump after that cause media again will be talking about this situation and thanks to that more and more people will invest in crypto.
PSL
Activity: 166
April 30, 2018, 07:08:13 AM
I think that in the  near future bitcoin may exceed last year's highs of $ 20,000 per coin. If this happens, it will quickly reach levels of 50-60 000 US dollars and this is not the limit!
Activity: 1666
Merit: 502
April 30, 2018, 07:04:20 AM
"What if hedge funds buy bitcoin as an investment?"
"What if investors use bitcoin as a store of value?"
"What if bitcoin is used primarily as a currency?"
Bitcoin is not yet used primarly as a currency, and not much investors use bitcoin as a store of value. But in the actual market, the exchange boost the bitcoin price to the moon with new records every day. What's next with this crypto madness?  Can we still discuss bitcoin as a Bubble?

Share your ideas about Bitcoin in the actual Market.

Bitcoin as storage value? in the past month with the decline in bitcoin prices, that alone proves that bitcoin is a bubble so if you think of bitcoin as a store of value you should already understand that the risk of falling very far away is present. Regarding bitcoin as bubble I think it can still be discussed.
Activity: 704
Merit: 270
April 30, 2018, 06:47:28 AM
Bitcoin is not yet used primarly as a currency, and not much investors use bitcoin as a store of value. But in the actual market, the exchange boost the bitcoin price to the moon with new records every day. What's next with this crypto madness?  Can we still discuss bitcoin as a Bubble?

As bitcoin is back to $10k, the market seems quiet bullish right now and in the near future it can reach $12k but i don't think that it will reach more than that as support isn't that much right now, if the bullish trend gets more support and less resistance then I believe we can go back to the previous year's high and this would be a quiet good thing to watch.
Activity: 266
Merit: 1
April 30, 2018, 06:31:57 AM
i think bitcoin will rise to 20k by December now it has increased to 9k little time market will be normal
Activity: 378
Merit: 55
Be Good to me!
April 28, 2018, 05:12:37 PM

[/quotes]

Wow this is it, Bitcoin  really working price goes up. I hope so this will be the time LMK hoping for. I'm free now to continue my dreams come true. This is the big thing in my life to have a progressive life.
Activity: 728
Merit: 0
April 28, 2018, 05:03:03 PM
It is too early to say that btc gets over 10k$ again. It can refresh 10k$ because it is so near but further it is not so easy to predict albeit now everything seems pretty well.
Activity: 154
April 28, 2018, 04:48:05 PM
today 9K. There are no guarantees that the price will rise to 20K in the near future. But according to many forecasts, the price of bitcoin will increase in this year. I hope that the rate of increase will not be so fast and speculative
legendary
Activity: 3374
Merit: 1824
April 28, 2018, 10:09:00 AM
It's obvious that we have very strong resistance on $ 10 000.
I think that many investors have open sell orders around that amount and it's strong psychological limit.
Once we pass $ 10 000 I believe that in very short time we will reach $12 000 or $13 000.
Activity: 322
Merit: 103
April 28, 2018, 10:03:44 AM
bitcoin can be the key to digitize almost everything we got dependent using internet or the things which runs by internet like some of our groceries that can be paid online or other merchandise even utility billings can be paid using bitcoins where you can never got to fall in line in the centers it eliminates more time and cost in making those things paid, also remittances in long distance places from US to Asia or any given place.
Activity: 84
April 28, 2018, 09:57:36 AM
There are a lot of speculators in bitcoin, and as long as they are there, this cryptocurrency will remain very volatile.
Activity: 378
Merit: 25
April 28, 2018, 09:52:21 AM

Bitcoin as percieved by counterparts as a bubble has been proven and answered many times already, it will not be a bubble especially now that bitcoin price has been undergone correction. Take a look at the trend for the past2 weeks, there are crazy ups then the big dip comes next, corrections are  essential to prevent bubbles.
Activity: 406
The Exchange for EOS Community
April 28, 2018, 09:48:36 AM
This will happen very soon in the next few days. It is likely to surpass the 10k mark in May, I believe the market will see strong growth in May. But you should be careful because it will go down whenever.
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
April 28, 2018, 09:38:09 AM
For now this bitcoin again dropped below $ 10,000, but it seems to reach $ 10,000 will be achievable.
Activity: 210
April 28, 2018, 08:50:23 AM
I think bitcoin now in actual market is great. its rate is really amazing because the bitcoins performance hit upto 11k USD and I can sense this value will increase more.
Activity: 702
Merit: 255
April 28, 2018, 08:26:52 AM
I see too much optimism among hodlers bitcoin, so I think it's too early for him to grow by 20k$. Too many hands in the market, we need to get rid of many more, otherwise the rocket will be heavy and will not reach the moon. Therefore, my forecast: now we go to 11-12k, then fall and a long flat.
Activity: 910
Merit: 512
April 27, 2018, 08:40:29 AM
When the price like now , I'm looking only forward to invest all of my money into bitcoin and just hodling till it hit 100-200k$ Smiley
It has been a long time that the market value of the bitcoin was very low and that all the ones who had previously invested their money into it were very much worried because of the downfall of the market value of bitcoin but now, all of them are very much satisfied an are happy to see the market getting better and better with every passing day. We can expect much more improvement in the market value of bitcoin in future.
Pages:
Jump to: