Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin 10.000$!!!! What's Next? - page 8. (Read 3473 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 0
May 02, 2018, 06:35:09 PM
But in my opinion the BTC price is only at that level, can not rise even higher, although the market is now green again, but the speed is not high, BTC is standing at 9k $ and stomping on the spot. ETH too. The Crypto market is almost being saturated.
Activity: 532
Merit: 10
█ J A X N E T W O R K █
May 02, 2018, 06:17:39 PM
reaching the high price of bitcoin is not a main target of bitcoin itself, the target of bitcoin is to making it more stablize and make it to implement into our daily needs or IOT and many more of it that was the great thing of it when bitcoin have maximized into it full potential to use and can being accepted to everything
This is a pretty good purpose of bitcoin. As for the market, I think bitcoin needs to break through the $ 11k threshold so that it can grow steadily, so it is not yet possible to conclude about the value of bitcoin. The sideways market so anything could affect the value of this market.
Activity: 994
Merit: 252
May 02, 2018, 05:57:07 PM
Bitcoin will reach 10000$ within this month and i really believe bitcoin will rise high this year and will break it's highest peak at 22000$. Bitcoin still recovering and regaining and i know it will bounce high this year, all we have to do is to still hold our bitcoin because it will gives us high profits in the future.
Since fast few days, we have seen a very much positive change in the graph of the market value of the bitcoin and that the market value of the bitcoin has started recovering in a very much significant manner and that all those who have bitcoins in their wallet are quite hopeful to see more positive change in the market value of bitcoin in future. there are likely chances that bitcoin will have this much value by the end of this month or even more than that.
Activity: 432
Merit: 126
May 01, 2018, 09:51:41 AM
There are things might happen as bitcoin start increasing its value. The good and the bad side. In the good side, many will be in joy for hearing this news and will build their faith in bitcoin and will continue to buy more bitcoin. On the negative insight, most of the people who lose their hope will sell their bitcoins while its high enough, so that atleast get their investments will small profit or atleast small loss. Its just my own opinion, many possibilities might happen in the future and we still not sure if this is another start or the beggining of the end.
Activity: 1680
Merit: 535
Bitcoin- in bullish time
May 01, 2018, 09:34:31 AM
If bitcoin will reach 10,000 midway this month, then expect something better will follow. It's just like last year during the start of the 4th quarter where the historically drastic rise of bitcoin all started. So while bitcoin is still on the 9,000$ value, all we have to do is just wait.

Even if it doesn't break that 10k point, we still have to wait. Actually i'm ready to wait for a couple of years. Btc is just starting up and who knows what the value would be in 2 to 3 years. The price of btc in the next few months would most likely pale to what it's going to be in the future
Keep holding bitcoin and that is the best way for us to get the best profit because unlike other cryptocurrency in the market, bitcoin is the very first cryptocurrency and it is the strongest cryptocurrency since it is the top 1 ranking in the coinmarketcap and all of the altcoins follow its trend so there is such a high assurance that we will have great future with bitcoin.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 529
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
May 01, 2018, 09:08:51 AM
If bitcoin will reach 10,000 midway this month, then expect something better will follow. It's just like last year during the start of the 4th quarter where the historically drastic rise of bitcoin all started. So while bitcoin is still on the 9,000$ value, all we have to do is just wait.

Even if it doesn't break that 10k point, we still have to wait. Actually i'm ready to wait for a couple of years. Btc is just starting up and who knows what the value would be in 2 to 3 years. The price of btc in the next few months would most likely pale to what it's going to be in the future
Activity: 336
Harmony for One and All
May 01, 2018, 08:20:06 AM
reaching the high price of bitcoin is not a main target of bitcoin itself, the target of bitcoin is to making it more stablize and make it to implement into our daily needs or IOT and many more of it that was the great thing of it when bitcoin have maximized into it full potential to use and can being accepted to everything
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
www.daxico.com
May 01, 2018, 08:04:09 AM
Activity: 630
Merit: 103
May 01, 2018, 06:25:00 AM
Something stopped pausing before reaching $ 9500, to be honest, I was expecting more, surely this spring is ending the crypto currency? Embarrassed

They say that there are a minor corrections that will going to happen first before it will reach $10,000 and above.so maybe this is it and the prediction is true but if this corrections is really in effect now then of course the next expectations will be prosperity of the holders as it will reach above $10,000 as per predictions too.
Activity: 286
May 01, 2018, 06:18:25 AM
"What if hedge funds buy bitcoin as an investment?"
"What if investors use bitcoin as a store of value?"
"What if bitcoin is used primarily as a currency?"
Bitcoin is not yet used primarly as a currency, and not much investors use bitcoin as a store of value. But in the actual market, the exchange boost the bitcoin price to the moon with new records every day. What's next with this crypto madness?  Can we still discuss bitcoin as a Bubble?

Share your ideas about Bitcoin in the actual Market.

I think threads like this one are exist to be the best indicator of local experts' сompetence in matters of bitcoin's price predictions. Read it from beggining, it was a month awy from the biggest bitcoin pump  Wink
Activity: 574
Merit: 100
May 01, 2018, 06:17:50 AM
if the true bitcoin breaks at $ 10k then definitely the bitcoin price will break into the $ 20k price again this year, you just have to wait for the bitcoin price movement and wait for the good news from bitcoin.
Activity: 27
Merit: 0
May 01, 2018, 06:12:06 AM
Something stopped pausing before reaching $ 9500, to be honest, I was expecting more, surely this spring is ending the crypto currency? Embarrassed
no way. we are just getting started. this is all so new and nowhere close to ending
Activity: 812
Merit: 142
May 01, 2018, 06:08:28 AM
I'm sure this month the bitcoin price will reach $ 10,000 and not if it has reached $ 10,000 then it will never drop below $ 9000, the future of bitcoin will continue to improve so I will focus on buying and holding for a long time.

I think if it can breach 10k and above we can see btc rise quickly to 15k levels. It is just a matter of some time where the journey of 9k to 10k become sooner it will help rest of the investors to either buy now or else they will miss out he bull run which can happen after crossing of 10k levels.
Activity: 524
Merit: 250
May 01, 2018, 06:06:04 AM
I'm sure this month the bitcoin price will reach $ 10,000 and not if it has reached $ 10,000 then it will never drop below $ 9000, the future of bitcoin will continue to improve so I will focus on buying and holding for a long time.
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
May 01, 2018, 04:51:11 AM
"What if hedge funds buy bitcoin as an investment?"
"What if investors use bitcoin as a store of value?"
"What if bitcoin is used primarily as a currency?"
Bitcoin is not yet used primarily as a currency, and not many investors use bitcoin as a store of value. But in the actual market, the exchange boost the bitcoin price to the moon with new records every day. What's next with this crypto madness?  Can we still discuss bitcoin as a Bubble?

Share your ideas about Bitcoin in the actual Market.

Late 2017 yesterday the price of Bitcoin is very high and a record. But fitting into early 2018 Bitcoin prices slowly began to fall even I never imagined could down it. But finally recently Bitcoin prices are starting high again and still increasing until now. And I hope the Bitcoin price by the end of 2018 will be another record and the highest of the other coins.
Activity: 756
Merit: 505
May 01, 2018, 04:31:37 AM
The bitcoin available in the market is in the hands of a few people. for example, not like the dollar. So you need to change hands. or production must be completed. But then what will happen - it is unclear.
Activity: 291
May 01, 2018, 02:27:01 AM
Some people here are predicting, that bitcoin will hit a huge price this year, some are telling, that bitcoin will die, lol! We wil see anyway.
Activity: 200
May 01, 2018, 02:17:57 AM
Bitcoin will reach 10000$ within this month and i really believe bitcoin will rise high this year and will break it's highest peak at 22000$. Bitcoin still recovering and regaining and i know it will bounce high this year, all we have to do is to still hold our bitcoin because it will gives us high profits in the future.
Activity: 853
Merit: 144
April 30, 2018, 11:01:12 AM
Hopefully we can get a nice push back to this 10k spot, but not looking like it will happen this week.
My prediction for the return to 10k is within the month of May, before June for sure.
Activity: 1428
Merit: 120
Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting
April 30, 2018, 10:54:09 AM
Currently only the temporary phase of bitcoin and the cryptocurrency market, I believe that by the end of the year bitcoin can completely reach over $ 25k because bitcoin is receiving a lot of support from the investment community world. If possible, hold BTC, I think it is the simplest and most effective way to invest.
Pages:
Jump to: