Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin 2.0? Attention all Alt Coin Devs UNITE (if you are willing) - page 4. (Read 994 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 62
I think your post is valuable to the community, i'm not sure why a discussion hasn't started yet.  Your way of thinking is next level block (everything).  I wont need to question the legitimacy of anything in your world, I can just quickly verify its authenticity.    Your talking about eradicating some of the greatest strongholds mankind has ever faced.   Salute.  

greed blinds people, there would be more for everyone, if they saw by helping the group they can actually obtain more than stealing. (more for everyone that includes them) and the more the merrier it stops inbreeding.

https://youtu.be/vt7jGGroF0Q?t=2955 "many different family's live here so there is no need to fly away to avoid inbreeding"

seems these super colony ants are on to something.
Activity: 36
Merit: 0
I think your post is valuable to the community, i'm not sure why a discussion hasn't started yet.  Your way of thinking is next level block (everything).  I wont need to question the legitimacy of anything in your world, I can just quickly verify its authenticity.    Your talking about eradicating some of the greatest strongholds mankind has ever faced.   Salute. 
Some really awesome idea's in there.

Have you looked into what it would take to start implementing some of your ideas?    To be blunt, all society's globally don't just unite, there must be incentive plus a uniting force.  I know your thinking, how much more incentive do they need with the state of the current system?   Even Satoshi knew we needed incentive or we wouldn't have even cared about bitcoin.    

The common man still doesn't care about much more than what he has to face in reality each day, and the people will not unite until they smell the smoke and see the orange glow on the horizon and they will shout, wait, stop, we didn't want this! We need to fix it!  

We need a uniting force to change, we resist change at all costs otherwise while advocating we are of sound mind of judgement.    A crisis is needed.  

if main stream media news went over this post, it would be done overnight. My brother is trying to start it checkout www.bitswift.cash for free cash (UBI) (no this is not what I am saying use, I am just showing the tech that could be used), check out his wallet for the voting and filesharing or the decentralized exchange, He just told me he is having another baby, I hope she or her gets to live in a free world. I will die trying for them and for yours.

Note: My brother and I may have different Visions, I am in no way related to his project. I am just connecting the dots of everything. I am not a coder, I bet I could be a amazing one if I applied myself, but someone needs to be the messenger.

In the end, the Vision is that it is everyone`s Vision, if they are willing to join in the back or front of the conga line is open.

Some really awesome idea's in there.

Have you looked into what it would take to start implementing some of your ideas?    To be blunt, all society's globally don't just unite, there must be incentive plus a uniting force.  I know your thinking, how much more incentive do they need with the state of the current system?   Even Satoshi knew we needed incentive or we wouldn't have even cared about bitcoin.    

The common man still doesn't care about much more than what he has to face in reality each day, and the people will not unite until they smell the smoke and see the orange glow on the horizon and they will shout, wait, stop, we didn't want this! We need to fix it!  

We need a uniting force to change, we resist change at all costs while advocating we are of sound mind of judgement.    A crisis is needed.  
ok it does not need the word block in front of it, but blockchain is coming to a home near you.

Lightning network makes it fast enough now  Kiss
Blockforce everyone that is voting, is also part of the police, military, fire fighters (if they want to be) No one will dare to kill or steal, take notes from Switzerland why you think they always neutral
Blockbirth and Blockobituaries  We can congrats our species on a new blood, We can remember the ones we lost.
BlockDNA we can tell if you are dead or not (or if your sick) really so much can be used with this, let`s just hope it is not a weapon of mass enslavement or to instant kill people not on the network or on the network it could be used as a weapon both way. 
Blockmedia (oh I got some juicy things for this) (credit to steemit for this one)
I was one of the fastest growing channels on twitch in 2015 I would be making more than some doctors some days, I quit to focus on this.

blockstreamers
blockyoutube

I got some ideas for this, how to promote people making good content that helps the society, where the money goes to the people making the content not to the organizations.  

Pewdiepie you tired of all your content being copyrighted? and copystriked?

Free food, water and shelter to everyone in our society (first the working class), not just people pretending to be handicap or welfare for those not working, make the money you make really high compared to not working, people will want to work. I talked to over 50 homeless they are all aware of your banking system, THAT IS WHY THEY ARE NOT WORKING.

My farm should be covered in these https://farm.bot/ and solar panels
This is your free out government and bankers, take notes.
blockoffspring can allow you to have two children (as of now) and if you have 3 you and your wife give up 1/2 your ubi, 4 kids? you both longer get a ubi. We could maintain our numbers in synergy with nature. if every couple had 2 kids, population is stabilized. Want to have more? pay more tax.. want to sell your kid tokens because you don`t plan on having any, I give mine to my brother he just told me I am going to be a uncle again.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/One-child_policy

We could do this without hurting anyone
blockpatent will insure the centralized patent offices don`t rewrite your paper and steal your idea by changing the date to a early time on a different document
but really patents just hold us back
1 bad apple spoils the bunch

Everything before this, very fascinating, i'm intrigued.   This, a fun fantasy.  No one ever planted a tree in a suit and tie, just held some dirt on the end and smiled for the camera's.

how about this, we take all the world leaders and me, put us in a arena. throw weapons all around the arena, If I win, we go with this idea.

I am not to worried about trump, or trudeau, or putin, none of them will stand a chance even if they all teamed up on me at the same time.

If I win we our granted our freedom.

well you know, they would still have a job, they would be able to live without fear as well, but if they had any common sense they would stop what is going on today. Unite and become the "UNITED NATION" and start using some of that unlimited money for this plan

I don`t see why we vote people to vote for us, it makes no sense.
100 of us in a gym
trump wants to play basketball
putin want to play soccer
98 of us want to play dodgeball but now we are stuck.

Everything before this, very fascinating, i'm intrigued.   This, a fun fantasy.  No one ever planted a tree in a suit and tie, just held some dirt on the end and smiled for the camera's.

how about this, we take all the world leaders and me, put us in a arena. throw weapons all around the arena, If I win, we go with this idea.

I am not to worried about trump, or trudeau, or putin, none of them will stand a chance even if they all teamed up on me at the same time.

Blocksupply will be able to calculate where our resources are needed, how much food do we have coming in and in stock, how many people being born and at what rate, how many houses, it will lead to self sustaining society's
Blockmaps will extend our data base of space, people will have another unlimited job other than voting, they will map space with drones which is another unlimited thing to do, like all of us voting on stuff. not just 7.7 billion jobs 15.4^∞
Blockclock will dispense duration at a fixed rate or blockbits, you are free to earn as much as you want.
Pages:
Jump to: