Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin 2022 bear market? - page 4. (Read 1352 times)

legendary
Activity: 2758
Merit: 1228
January 28, 2022, 07:00:44 PM
Overnight bitcoin fell from its initial pump to $42k and dropped back to $38k of course this will be a panic that happens is bearish not a real rally will the bear market continue to rule the current market? I think a lot of people think a bear market is coming and in 2022 we can't expect much more for the first quarter, but we'll try in the next quarter how to see how the other big investors react.

I will remain vigilant for me this is still unstable from the current situation.

It's trying to reclaim the $38k price after a huge fall to $32k. So now we are in a pump, not sure how sustainable it is, but at least we are in the green in the last 2 days or so. A good indication that after so much FUD and the Omicron effect, the price is way above as what we are expected. And we are not even at the end of first quarter, maybe we can still maintain this growth to at least $50k.

It is still at this point, I thought that we will maintain the $38,000 line, but it did fall, but we have rebounded to $38,000++ now. So we will see if in this weekend we can sustain and end the month with at least a decent price and not below $30,000. So we have hit the bottom right now and there are a lot of leg room for us to work back to $50,000 in the first quarter.
I don' think having the current price at $37,083 could be its bottom. But let's wait and see as there are no negative news in the market that could pull the price again. I'm not trying to be pessimistic, but i always believe that the start of the year is mostly the bearish season. And i expect to have a lot of crypto big swings to continue at the start of the year.
If we can pull bitcoin back to $15k or below, then there will be bigger opportunity for us to buy back. But i see the chance is very slim since bitcoin has gained already a wide popularity and huge investors are already into it. However, everything is possible when the bear market starts as we have no control over a volatile market. And when that happens, we can always use it as our advantage.

Many are now experience to look for that matter and for sure once bitcoin reached that far many people will do buy backs knowing that we can earn with it once bitcoin price goes back to its natural pumping track. For now best for anyone to wait for a while since January still questionable month and I prefer to take some action on next month to see if we can see some positive glimpse of little bullish market phase.
Activity: 2828
Merit: 673
Play Bitcoin PVP Prediction Game
January 28, 2022, 05:56:08 PM
Overnight bitcoin fell from its initial pump to $42k and dropped back to $38k of course this will be a panic that happens is bearish not a real rally will the bear market continue to rule the current market? I think a lot of people think a bear market is coming and in 2022 we can't expect much more for the first quarter, but we'll try in the next quarter how to see how the other big investors react.

I will remain vigilant for me this is still unstable from the current situation.

It's trying to reclaim the $38k price after a huge fall to $32k. So now we are in a pump, not sure how sustainable it is, but at least we are in the green in the last 2 days or so. A good indication that after so much FUD and the Omicron effect, the price is way above as what we are expected. And we are not even at the end of first quarter, maybe we can still maintain this growth to at least $50k.

It is still at this point, I thought that we will maintain the $38,000 line, but it did fall, but we have rebounded to $38,000++ now. So we will see if in this weekend we can sustain and end the month with at least a decent price and not below $30,000. So we have hit the bottom right now and there are a lot of leg room for us to work back to $50,000 in the first quarter.
I don' think having the current price at $37,083 could be its bottom. But let's wait and see as there are no negative news in the market that could pull the price again. I'm not trying to be pessimistic, but i always believe that the start of the year is mostly the bearish season. And i expect to have a lot of crypto big swings to continue at the start of the year.
If we can pull bitcoin back to $15k or below, then there will be bigger opportunity for us to buy back. But i see the chance is very slim since bitcoin has gained already a wide popularity and huge investors are already into it. However, everything is possible when the bear market starts as we have no control over a volatile market. And when that happens, we can always use it as our advantage.
Activity: 2898
Merit: 612
January 28, 2022, 03:32:41 AM

legendary
Activity: 3080
Merit: 1353
January 28, 2022, 12:13:27 AM

Activity: 2814
Merit: 576
January 27, 2022, 07:24:25 PM
The price is already on a decline after hitting a ATH last November, and for sure the bear market might take over this 2022. I know the feeling though, it's really hard to see the price going down but we can't do anything but to prepare for the worst.
Maybe this first quarter alone might be a good gauge and know if we are really in a bear market or not or if there could be some surprise and we might bounce back. So we will have to see but expect the worst.
Has there been a change in the fundamentals of the crypto world? Is bitcoin not what it is a few months ago? Is there any big bad code faulting going around? No? Then we should not be worried about anything at all right now.
Even at bear market, the fundamentals are not going to change, it is the sentiments that affects the price.

We had China attacking bitcoin, we had Elon pump and dumping, we had second largest mining nation having a civil war going on, we had so many bad things in the news regarding crypto, the fact that inflation is now high in most major nations and people can find other means for investment also didn't help neither. So, crypto is still great, and it will still break the ATH price eventually, we just had a bad stretch, that's it.
Yeah, but you can't deny that these factors have really affected the price negatively right? From all time high of $69k so now at $37k. So price perspective is bad and admit it or not, the market is really on a bad shape and we are in a bear market.
But this won't be forever, right? So we don't have to deal all of these as they may only destruct our goal in the crypto market. If we can make this bearish market into our own advantage, it will really make a big difference in the future.  And eventually, its new ATH will still be achieve but i'm not seeing it in the soonest time. The start of the year could be gloomy days but after that, a new sunshine will come.
Activity: 1204
Merit: 539
January 26, 2022, 09:40:46 AM

The decline in the price of bitcoin bitcoin in the last few days can not be separated from the mining ban carried out by the Russian government, as well as negative sentiment coming from the FED further triggering fear from investors, this fear finally makes bitcoin  holders shift their crypto assets into USD and on the contrary, demand increases become bigger in the market.
Right now the market is starting to get a little green again and I think the strengthening that occurs in bitcoin right now is not safe enough and maybe this is a trap before bitcoin goes down, I dare not say if bitcoin has fully recovered because I think bitcoin will be able to continue its positive trend, if it can penetrated the 50 percent Fibonacci level in the range of $38,200 to $38,700.
legendary
Activity: 2618
Merit: 1103
January 26, 2022, 07:53:20 AM
It's true that if we follow the 4-year cycle, it should start the bear market by now. But before the bull run has started by 2021 and halving of 2020. The bull run has already started by the end of 2020 which shouldn't happen if we're following the cycle.

In that case, there's already the change from that pattern and cycle that we used to follow.

It's not the only pattern that changed. Before 2021 the bull runs took us at least 10x up, ended with an overheated top and were followed by a huge correction (50% in a few days) and a dead cat bounce.
This time there was just a 3x increase in price, a slow correction to 50%, another top, followed up by another 50% correction, but both times no dead cat bounce. IMO we can't rely on the previous bull markets anymore because each of them were different and each consecutive one had more institutional investors compared to the retail.

I think the bear market is still just starting, btc should now be around 16-22k on average price until 2025.

16k? how did you come up with this number? It makes no sense because the bull run did not start at 16 and this level was never an important resistance. 16k was never a top nor a bottom of any correction. Also, there's bitcoin's 200 week MA, which has served as the indicator of the lowest point in bear markets for the last 10 years and it's currently at 19k. On top of that there's mining profitability
level that currently at 30k, which is why this level is holding as a resistance. Miner capitulation is possible of course, but I don't think it's possible to go 50% below the profitability level. For this reason I feel like you took a random number without too much thinking.
Activity: 2814
Merit: 574
January 26, 2022, 07:27:26 AM
The price is already on a decline after hitting a ATH last November, and for sure the bear market might take over this 2022. I know the feeling though, it's really hard to see the price going down but we can't do anything but to prepare for the worst.
Maybe this first quarter alone might be a good gauge and know if we are really in a bear market or not or if there could be some surprise and we might bounce back. So we will have to see but expect the worst.
Has there been a change in the fundamentals of the crypto world? Is bitcoin not what it is a few months ago? Is there any big bad code faulting going around? No? Then we should not be worried about anything at all right now.
Even at bear market, the fundamentals are not going to change, it is the sentiments that affects the price.

We had China attacking bitcoin, we had Elon pump and dumping, we had second largest mining nation having a civil war going on, we had so many bad things in the news regarding crypto, the fact that inflation is now high in most major nations and people can find other means for investment also didn't help neither. So, crypto is still great, and it will still break the ATH price eventually, we just had a bad stretch, that's it.
Yeah, but you can't deny that these factors have really affected the price negatively right? From all time high of $69k so now at $37k. So price perspective is bad and admit it or not, the market is really on a bad shape and we are in a bear market.
Activity: 1344
Merit: 540
January 26, 2022, 07:24:30 AM

Activity: 1708
Merit: 105
January 26, 2022, 05:01:38 AM
Previous year at the similar time bitcoin price was Under $30k.Now bitcoin price around $35k+.I Think bitcoin still movement price correction. Decentralization will be never stable it will pump and dump.I hope bitcoin price will be recover soon and i hope bitcoin price wil be more increase like 2021.
all hope that there will indeed be changes soon and it could be that what you want that will increase like 2021 could happen again. which will start at the beginning of February of course and we will see at the end of this month whether there are signs that lead to an increase again.

if indeed there is a change that leads to improvement it is not impossible that an analysis of the price of $100K will be realized this year, where last year all analyzes were not proven and could only reach ATH $69,044.77 - Nov 10, 2021.
we will wait for this good news because we hope that the new growing project will be even more exciting.
Activity: 1358
Merit: 104
January 24, 2022, 12:29:59 AM
Previous year at the similar time bitcoin price was Under $30k.Now bitcoin price around $35k+.I Think bitcoin still movement price correction. Decentralization will be never stable it will pump and dump.I hope bitcoin price will be recover soon and i hope bitcoin price wil be more increase like 2021.
Activity: 440
Merit: 101
$CYBERCASH METAVERSE
January 22, 2022, 12:22:40 PM
looking at last year's phenomenon I'm sure btc will not touch 20k, according to my analysis by referring to 2021 I'm sure bitcoin will be fine, meaning bitcoin will experience a positive trend although sometimes it has a negative trend.

I agree with you. Looking at the phenomenon last year btc will not touch 20k, but in my opinion btc this year will be bearish with reference to a 4 year cycle. But even though btc is experiencing a downward trend but I don't think it will reach 20k.
Activity: 2282
Merit: 560
_""""Duelbits""""_
January 21, 2022, 10:30:56 AM

Activity: 2170
Merit: 553
Highly Trusted|Most efficient Manager| yahoo62278
January 21, 2022, 10:20:06 AM
As we have seen the bull market of 2021, history has shown there to be a following of a bear market in the next year (2022). What are your thoughts so far and how do you believe it will play out.

I think the bear market is still just starting, btc should now be around 16-22k on average price until 2025.

Your thoughts?

Since the corona Sustain this year also, we don't have any option. People need of money for their all expenses. So they will sell their valuable coin, even though it was a mistake. We don't have a chance. For the livelihood, we need to sell all the holding. People with good assests as their holding will not sell and it's reason for some how little reduction in the price of the coin. It also the reason for the small pump in the bear market.
legendary
Activity: 2338
Merit: 1124
January 20, 2022, 05:15:23 PM
I wouldn't call it out as a bear market, most likely we skip and repeat similar action to 2021.   More optimistically this can be labelled as revision and consolidation, much like when you learn something to train better in that subject sometimes the market requires to know better its users, its customers and even speculators.   Revising prior price action in this way helps to build volume and its actually a bullish formation longer term.
  BTC is a longer term product more then we realize, its easily appearing something else due to often sharp rises and general volatility.  I think we require this year of steady price introspection, dont assume negative conclusions just because its not immediately positive.
Accumulation as well. We could call this one accumulation and that is a very real thing in the crypto world. Sometimes prices go down, it stays there for a while, whales end up buying small by small without hyping the market, then they buy a ton and pay millions to news agencies to promote crypto again and suddenly you see bitcoin news everywhere and price skyrockets and gets to a new ATH and suddenly they get out.

They don't even do it right after ATH neither, they do it a bit afterwards, like maybe 10-20% higher. That's how you make a profit, that's how whales do it. This could be very well an accumulation phase for crypto right now and in the future we could see it go higher. Let's assume for a second that you are a very wealthy person, you have houses and all other things, so you do not worry about money, wouldn't you risk it like this as well?
legendary
Activity: 2520
Merit: 1073
January 20, 2022, 04:31:37 PM
As we have seen the bull market of 2021, history has shown there to be a following of a bear market in the next year (2022). What are your thoughts so far and how do you believe it will play out.

The market might even go as low as 21k (which was once an all time high at a particular time), it shouldn't be a reason to panic because after the bearish season we will have a bullish season too. But, at the same time we all should be ready for the worst case scenario.

Right now, market is doing good and it may get into bullish trend from this point as well, we cannot be sure about  what is going to happen here after. So, getting ready to anything will help any bitcoin investor.
Activity: 769
Merit: 108
January 20, 2022, 08:46:13 AM
looking at last year's phenomenon I'm sure btc will not touch 20k, according to my analysis by referring to 2021 I'm sure bitcoin will be fine, meaning bitcoin will experience a positive trend although sometimes it has a negative trend.
STT
legendary
Activity: 3878
Merit: 1411
Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform
January 20, 2022, 09:14:50 AM
I wouldn't call it out as a bear market, most likely we skip and repeat similar action to 2021.   More optimistically this can be labelled as revision and consolidation, much like when you learn something to train better in that subject sometimes the market requires to know better its users, its customers and even speculators.   Revising prior price action in this way helps to build volume and its actually a bullish formation longer term.
  BTC is a longer term product more then we realize, its easily appearing something else due to often sharp rises and general volatility.  I think we require this year of steady price introspection, dont assume negative conclusions just because its not immediately positive.
Activity: 2044
Merit: 180
Chainjoes.com
January 20, 2022, 08:36:30 AM
Indeed the history showing bitcoin have similar pattern since 2013 that the next year after reach new peak bitcoin price always be entering bear market and it happend too this year that the price dropped more than 39% compare to the highest price which happened on last year and this might be bitter for bitcoin users that if bitcoin following same pattern such as previous price then probably we will see new peak happend at 2025 but i wish this wrong because I want to see bitcoin price high again
The cryptocurrency market will not always work with the same cycle between rise and fall. It develops very quickly and also changes very quickly. More people and organizations are joining this market. Therefore, it seems to me that it will work more dynamically and there will be no big bearish periods. However, all this will be learned in practice. But I don't expect the current bear period to last too long. This year we will again see a good growth of our cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 2884
Merit: 620
January 20, 2022, 06:28:30 AM
In my opinion, in 2022 the bitcoin bear market will continue at least until March, because bitcoin price movements will still experience a correction.
That's the charts pattern and I guess you're basing it from last year. March is always the month that doesn't look good and are we really calling this time that we're in a bear market? It's not feeling like a bear market to me but I understand the others are calling it a bear market because they're likely bought higher than the support.

If you look at the indicators or price movement charts, there is a possibility that Bitcoin will experience a price decline in the $40k-$42K support area.
In a 3-weeks chart, bitcoin was almost closing in under $40k as it reached the support. But it didn't go below that, it had actually hit the $40k support and it's staying long from $41k-$42k point. Now, here goes the worry if it will eventually fall under $40k surprising or going to break the next price walls next to $42k.
Pages:
Jump to: