Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin after several years? - page 12. (Read 5144 times)

Activity: 115
Merit: 2
September 27, 2018, 03:55:15 PM
All of us certainly hope that in the near future bitcoins is going to be used for even the most basic payments but for that to happen it must be less volatile so that that they it will be widely adopted as a primary method of payment.
Yeah. Some developed countries has, already, adopted crypto as form of payment, and there was no real regrets about it.
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
September 27, 2018, 03:21:56 PM
A few years from now Bitcoin will probably become a mature market in trillions of dollars. Yes, maybe you can buy items using bitcoin from at least most online retailers. You will be able to invest in it through Wall St companies if you want, or specific crypto exchanges like people do now.

You will be able to instantly send money via the internet using the Bitcoin Network to anyone anywhere for a fraction of a cent using the telephone application. Paying with bitcoin at a retail location may be quite common in a few years.
Activity: 644
Merit: 259
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
September 27, 2018, 03:01:15 PM
All of us certainly hope that in the near future bitcoins is going to be used for even the most basic payments but for that to happen it must be less volatile so that that they it will be widely adopted as a primary method of payment.
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
September 27, 2018, 02:32:11 PM
what do you think will happen on bitcoin after several years?
i expect that bitcoin will a more bigger continuities and maybe that we can use bitcoin currency in public like buying in a supermarket cause we alk know that technology in our world was growing in every second that's only what I'm thinking
what about your thoughts?

Due to the never ending crisis here in crypto, we cannot say anymore that there is an assurwnce that it will survive up until the future. If the governments around the world will continue restricting the use of crypto, it may lead to actual extinction and we really don't want that to happen or else many of us will suffer in financial terms.
I think Bitcoin will do great even after several years.Bitcoin is the father of all the cryptocurrencies and it is the best option for investment purposes in today's date.So one can imagine what will happen after several years.Its price will reach the sky and it would definitely create new records in the market.No other cryptocurrency has that much of potential to overtake Bitcoin.Bitcoin can be considered as a global currency and its users are increasing day by day.
Activity: 392
Merit: 0
September 27, 2018, 11:44:12 AM
bitcoin is a biger useful coin.day by day earned more to more popularity. so faithly hoped that after several year bitcoin will be more bright and power full.
Activity: 282
Merit: 4
dApps Development Automation Platform
September 27, 2018, 10:19:04 AM
I hope that in a few years the price of the BTC will have a more or less stable price. and its volotility will not be so huge.
Activity: 294
Merit: 100
September 27, 2018, 10:01:56 AM
i expect that bitcoin will a more bigger continuities and maybe that we can use bitcoin currency in public like buying in a supermarket cause we alk know that technology in our world was growing in every second that's only what I'm thinking

Due to the never ending crisis here in crypto, we cannot say anymore that there is an assurwnce that it will survive up until the future. If the governments around the world will continue restricting the use of crypto, it may lead to actual extinction and we really don't want that to happen or else many of us will suffer in financial terms.
Activity: 812
September 27, 2018, 09:38:27 AM

I think after several years bitcoin will be recognized in the whole world and there will be a massive adaption in cryptocurrenccies especially bitcoin. Many company will use blockchain technology to enhance their company and able to make more funds. My thought about is it will become legal currency and many people will start to invest and the price will spike to the moon.
Activity: 1302
Merit: 503
September 27, 2018, 08:55:50 AM
It is difficult to be sure of something, but we can say that perhaps not very quickly but surely the cryptocurrency market is going to develop and in the future it will be the digital currency of the future.

- And repeat what you say, we can not predict the bitcoin or crypto market in the future because no company or organization guarantees its existence and development, it all just stops at the level of belief and personal analysis. In fact, things are just moving slowly, we can not know bitcoin will go the way up or down the next time, the answer can only depend on the guys who control and own this game, and of course, they will not be able to reveal their secrets, they want us to guess, if we guess right, the reward will come and vice versa, the wrong will be punished
Activity: 322
September 27, 2018, 08:34:40 AM
Bitcoin after several years depend upon the investors on how they ,believe in bitcoin and patronize this technology and continue supporting it ,so this could lead bitcoin to be the best coins among others and stay stable for the future to come.
Activity: 322
September 27, 2018, 08:21:04 AM
bitcoin after a few years I think there will be many valleys and hills that are passed before finally reaching a peak that is higher than the previous peak, this is where if we are keen to see opportunities and risks and can make the most of it then we will get maximum benefit, not only opportunities that we must be good at regulating but also we must be able to face and change risks so that they become profitable opportunities
Activity: 1274
Merit: 500
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
September 27, 2018, 07:26:15 AM
It is difficult to be sure of something, but we can say that perhaps not very quickly but surely the cryptocurrency market is going to develop and in the future it will be the digital currency of the future.
Activity: 62
Merit: 0
September 26, 2018, 08:20:35 AM

I am believe in next several years, bitcoin become blue chip investment and the price getting higher. Bitcoin become internet currency and people will store their asset in bitcoin because its more safe.
In these days the price of bitcoin is almost stuck between $6000 and $7000, but with the passage of time demand for bitcoin will increase and people from all over the world will invest in bitcoin. It would be because the people would come to know about the importance of bitcoin. After several years I think that bitcoin will cover the market not completely but mostly.
Activity: 784
September 26, 2018, 03:12:35 AM
Well, as years go by, more and more projects are integrated with Bitcoin and ither crypto currencies so that they'll have more use. The more use they have the more people will buy crypto currency and Bitcoin for their transactions. The more people use Bitcoin the more Bitcoon will be stable. I just hope it does happen.
bitcoin usage and acceptance in any stores make its demand rise sharply in future.more over if government legalize it , so bitcoin as cryptocurrency has legal standing.
legendary
Activity: 1204
Merit: 1028
September 26, 2018, 02:49:10 AM
I think that after a few years it will be worthless money, I think it will continue to develop and develop, because now there will come a new crypto era
I see two very contrasting statements in your post if I understand it correctly. About the advancement you are talking about, of course in the ext few years, Bitcoin would have spread more than today we can speculate.

Also the number of users would have increased as thereby rising the market demand and hence market value. This prospect of development might pose severe threat to the international currency like dollar because it would be much convenient to use Bitcoin for the dealings.
Activity: 420
Merit: 14
September 25, 2018, 05:09:20 AM
Well, as years go by, more and more projects are integrated with Bitcoin and ither crypto currencies so that they'll have more use. The more use they have the more people will buy crypto currency and Bitcoin for their transactions. The more people use Bitcoin the more Bitcoon will be stable. I just hope it does happen.
Activity: 728
Merit: 101
The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation
September 25, 2018, 12:40:04 AM

In several years i see cryptocurrency investments would become better choices than invest in market stock. Bitcoin will still become primer coin for ICO and i do think the price will be much better caused by ETF. Wall street will start to sell cryptocurrency, and we might able to buy anything from grocery store or from small retailer by using bitcoin.
Activity: 1666
Merit: 502
September 25, 2018, 12:32:20 AM

Thinking about cryptocurrency for payments in many stores with technological growth is very logical but I'm not sure this idea will be implemented, because besides technology growth we also have to think about world economic growth. I myself think about how cryptocurrency will be released from current conditions in the coming year.
Activity: 798
GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO
September 25, 2018, 12:08:41 AM

I am believe in next several years, bitcoin become blue chip investment and the price getting higher. Bitcoin become internet currency and people will store their asset in bitcoin because its more safe.
it could happen if blockchain technology implemented in any field and government legalize cryptocurrency.when it happen we chould use our bitcoin or other cryptocurrency in any retail stores.
Activity: 938
Merit: 14
Earn more with Earn Network
September 24, 2018, 09:05:05 PM
Bitcoin has a promising future, there is no doubts about this. Looking at how Bitcoin is able to withstand and survive these governmental attacks, it is quite obvious that Bitcoin has got the trust and support of its users. After this wave of governmental attacks subsides, Bitcoin will make an incredible boost in its price on the market, This will create additional demand for it as the FOMO sets in.
Pages:
Jump to: