Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin after several years? - page 13. (Read 5144 times)

Activity: 798
Merit: 10
September 24, 2018, 08:32:21 PM
what do you think will happen on bitcoin after several years?
i expect that bitcoin will a more bigger continuities and maybe that we can use bitcoin currency in public like buying in a supermarket cause we alk know that technology in our world was growing in every second that's only what I'm thinking
what about your thoughts?

I am believe in next several years, bitcoin become blue chip investment and the price getting higher. Bitcoin become internet currency and people will store their asset in bitcoin because its more safe.
Activity: 812
Merit: 260
September 24, 2018, 04:55:29 PM
I think that in a few years bitcoin will show its best side and the price will grow significantly but we first need to survive this correction which was delayed.
Bitcoin in several years will be a great, it has for sure a great value when that happens and for sure that people at that time will provide great advantage in bitcoin, those  who have hodlings and those people who has investment with it after several years there life is already change, and that is what I am aiming too, I will hold now as long as  I can.
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
https://www.empirehotels.io
September 24, 2018, 01:12:47 PM
I think that in a few years bitcoin will show its best side and the price will grow significantly but we first need to survive this correction which was delayed.
Activity: 294
JOIN THE NEXT MEGATREND IN CRYPTO!
September 24, 2018, 12:47:27 PM
i expect that bitcoin will a more bigger continuities and maybe that we can use bitcoin currency in public like buying in a supermarket cause we alk know that technology in our world was growing in every second that's only what I'm thinking

Buying stuff in supermarkets for btc could be widely adopted only in case its price relatively to fiat stabilizes.
As for now I can't see any prerequisites for this to happen since a huge number of coins is concentrated on whales' wallets - and they will never allow this market to relax and thus lose their profit.
Activity: 899
Merit: 101
September 24, 2018, 10:19:54 AM

There are a lot of possibilities in the future for bitcoin considering the continuous changes happening on it every day, week, month and year. We cannot be certain at one assumption. Anything can happen anytime. All that we can do is to continue supporting and investing on bitcoin so that it will still reign as the strongest up until the future.
bitcoin could rising or down in future, i am agree with you the thing we could do to support bitcoin is only hold all asset we had.dont sell it although market down sharply.only our faith could help this.
Activity: 38
Merit: 0
September 24, 2018, 10:12:32 AM
It's gonna be the best currency ever and will replace fiat currency maybe
Activity: 268
Merit: 100
September 24, 2018, 10:07:27 AM

There are a lot of possibilities in the future for bitcoin considering the continuous changes happening on it every day, week, month and year. We cannot be certain at one assumption. Anything can happen anytime. All that we can do is to continue supporting and investing on bitcoin so that it will still reign as the strongest up until the future.
Activity: 336
Merit: 29
September 24, 2018, 09:00:17 AM

In my opinion, bitcoin still don't have reality applications, BTC just a product of technology blockchain. And I do not know Bitcoin price high to do?
I just hope blockchain technology will develop in the future and will have the new coin benefit more realistic
Activity: 420
September 24, 2018, 08:49:42 AM
I think following a multi year cryptographic money market will develop all the more quickly. I figure the high unpredictability will be lessened in future as more individuals mindful about this innovation at that point.
From the user's point of view, Bitcoin is nothing more than a mobile application or computer program that provides Bitcoin wallets and allows users to send and receive bitcoin. This is how Bitcoin works for most users.
Activity: 448
Merit: 103
September 24, 2018, 08:48:39 AM
I am looking forward for the huge adoption for the incoming more years and it will recognized by the government who are declaring negative thoughts about crypto currency. That is why if we are have a chance to have bitcoin much better to hold it and sell until right time comes.
Activity: 9
September 24, 2018, 08:43:31 AM
I think following a multi year cryptographic money market will develop all the more quickly. I figure the high unpredictability will be lessened in future as more individuals mindful about this innovation at that point.
Activity: 56
September 23, 2018, 05:17:34 PM
Yes, what you want is also what I hope in the future. As technology evolves, cryptanalysis is the optimal solution for "fast, easy, convenient, anonymous" payments. Human needs are increasing, time is of the essence, reducing the loss of time for payment procedures I just hope Cryptocurrency in the future is a good choice.
Activity: 112
September 23, 2018, 04:00:29 PM
Like money, Bitcoin can also be used as a medium of exchange, calculating units, payment tools, capital formation and transfer tools and wealth hoarding tools. Bitcoin has accelerated amazing functions from just technological products to 'idols' wealth. Not a few people of the world believe in Bitcoin will become a superior and powerful future currency.
Bitcoin has indeed captured the market opportunity so well. The trend of increasing internet users worldwide is a strategic moment for the presence of Bitcoin. Especially with the development of the potential of the global e-commerce business that encourages the global community to conduct cross-border trade transactions.
Activity: 153
September 23, 2018, 03:52:29 PM
I think Bitcoin will see much more adoption, as a result it will be worth much more. hopefully bitcoin will be used as an independent currency and not pegged with USD to determine the price of goods.
Activity: 224
September 23, 2018, 03:26:02 PM
I think it's gonna be a bigger thing than just a currency with which you pay for your groceries. At least because it's not stable enough for that.
Activity: 147
September 23, 2018, 12:37:29 PM

I have high hopes for BTC and Crypto because I think there is still good hope for the future even though recently the price of BTC itself as a crypto pillar is experiencing a rapid decline, and if we still have hope it is not impossible that BTC will return rising like in early 2017
Activity: 364
September 23, 2018, 11:12:28 AM
The future of Bitcoin is significant to anyone who understands the economics and the related technology. That’s why we continue to see industry insiders with very bullish predictions for the price of Bitcoin, over the next few years. Understanding why this is likely (for the price of Bitcoin to continue to increase significantly) is not difficult. Bitcoin has a fixed supply of 21 million total Bitcoins, of which 17 million have been mined (created), to date.

Units of value with a controlled supply, such as Bitcoin or Gold, tend to maintain their purchasing power, and/or increase in value over time. Units of value with uncontrolled supplies, such a fiat (national) currencies tend to reduce in value, and thus, in purchasing power, over time.Two years ago today, Bitcoin’s trading volume was under $244 million, at a trading price of $604.
I would suggest that these figures represent a trend, indicating increasing demand for Bitcoin over time.I would also suggest that current price vacillations, which have actually stabilized quite a bit recently, and speculative run-ups as we saw toward the end of last year, matter far, far less than do consistent year over year increases in value.
Activity: 2744
Merit: 541
Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man
September 23, 2018, 10:55:37 AM

r

For almost 10 years bitcoin value continued to grow year after year so theres no doubt that you are right

This dip is not enough reason to lose hope since the markt still high and not showing of losing everything

If we will only support and have faith in this community not only bitcoin but all of the altcoins and tokens then this market will progress
Activity: 476
September 23, 2018, 10:42:34 AM

Way back 2009 bitcoin was too cheap in terms of its value, and many critics don't believe that Bitcoin has a potentials to increase more. But look what happened now after 9 years Bitcoin was 6400+ each where majority of the critics didn't expect that to be happened anyway. so, after a years now according to the experts bitcoin by 2025 will become 100K$ each though it is just an speculation for now.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 101
September 23, 2018, 10:23:25 AM
I think bitcoin after the next few years the price will be very expensive because it is supported by a very limited total supply of bitcoin and demand is getting higher from day to day which makes prices expensive.
Yes, it is true that this is the time when demand is increasing every year because many new investors have come to join the cryptocurrency and I am sure that all crypto will be very good in the future.
Pages:
Jump to: